The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen. Empty
PostSubject: The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen.   The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:16 am

Ri sat behind his desk, sheets of paper nearly hid him completely from sight, all shattered a cross his room were sheet of paper all written on back and front. Ri swiped his brush across yet another sheet of paper. To his left was his Zanpakuto, stabbed into the ground and on it's hilt sat a young lady with long light blue hair and deep blue eyes, Gaircas.

You have to be finished by now” Giarcas moaned as she in a low and bored tone. All day every day for weeks she could do nothing but watch Ri write, day and night. She was soon approaching her limit of patients.

Gaircas, this is important please”

“Can't be as important as training or maybe a bit of sparring.”

“If it wasn't for all this you wouldn't be sitting there”
Ri replied in a cool, calm voice. It was true on the uncountable amount of page that were shatter around Ri's office was all the knowledge he'd collect and experienced on Zanpakuto and their connection with shinigami. It had been on easy task collecting the knowledge nor explaining it but Ri was a firm believer in teach the young, little is as important as that.

I'm done” Ri said as he signed his name to the last seat and discarded his pen at long last. He cracking his finger and relaxed in the chair but before he had even a moments rest, Gaircas leaped from her perch on to Ri's stomach.

“Lets go then, Come one”

“Gaircas, I'm exhausted

Your a baby, I bet you even want your bottle

As a matter of fact” Ri said as his hand reached to his side and return his bottle in hand. He was just about to pulled the cork out when Gaircas slapped it away from him. The bottle feel from Ri's hand then return to swing by Ri's side.

“Someones coming” Gaircas said as a echoed voice. She vanished from sight. As if on cue the door to Ri's office swung open sending a few page flying into the air. In the door way stood a women. She stood a foot taller then Ri and maybe it was just Ri but he felt an aura of death around her.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen.   The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:55 am

"Captain O'Nocht" She voice was ice cold and sharp. Her eyes starred at Ri's, it sent shiver down Ri's spine. She strode into the room, the air seemed to get colder as she approached.

"Yes…"

"I'm Jessica Lun, Your new lieutenant"
She said as she present the last thing Ri want to see today, orders. Ri took them and gave them a quick scan. He sighed and hung in his head slightly.

"I'd been expecting the brass to assign a lieutenant. Welcome to squad thirteen, Miss Lun" Ri said with another sigh. He bundled the sheets in front him into a sack and moved them out of his sight.

"Thank you for the warm welcome. Sir" She sounded honest, well her voice didn't changed as if she was emotionless.

"You should know squad thirteen is very close almost a family. Don't expect the men to accept you quickly. This squad had looked to the fifth seat for guidance and leadership and it truth she would of been my first choice but she died. The men are still grieving and I..."

Ri lost his voice, he didn't like speaking of Izlara. It still hurt. He moved from behind his desk to the window. Jessica didn't move nor did see look interested, in fact the expression on her face was blank.

"I understand Sir, I know what it's like to lose men both superiors and subordinates." Jessica said suddenly without the slightest quiver of emotion in her voice. "

"I'll inform the men of your arrival I rather it that way. Your officer is down the corridor first left get settled"

"As you wish Sir"

She left just as Ri allowed a tear to escape him. He wiped it away and moved back to his desk. A new lieutenant, he'd hoped to select one from the squad for someone to rise to position it would of made things easier for the squad but he'd taken to long and now he was stuck with Jessica thought that may not be a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen.   The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:35 am

Tiarna arrived at Ri's office in time to watch Jessica exit and head off down the corridor. Even before Tiarna could see her, she felt a suddenly cold come over her. Tiarna watch her walk out of sight then slid into Ri's office.

Ri was behind his desk and his office overflown with sheets of paper. Tiarna plucked one from the nearest pile and scanned through it. She approached the dest thought Ri didn't seem to notice.

"Finally got it all done huh" Tiarna said her eyes still reading through the sheet. Ri looked up suddenly, only not noticing Tiarna arrival. She laid the sheet onto Ri's desk, she could see the worry on his face.

"Who was that, the girl who just left"

"She's the new Lieutenant"

"O where did you find her, the graveyard?"

"I know what you mean but I didn't choose she was assigned"

"You don't sound too happy about that" Tiarna said her tone kind. She moved beside Ri and sat up on desk. He sighed and leaned back in the chair, Tiarna caught his hand and held it dearly.

"Whats wrong"
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen.   The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:35 pm

"Nothings wrong, not any more anyway" Ri said as he played with Tiarna fingers, she giggled and bushed then pulled her hand away and slid off the desk. Ri only noticed now she was carrying her Zanpakuto, something clicked in her head.

"I promised to help you train today didn't I"

"Yup you did so lets go" Tiarna said as she hopped from one foot on the other in excitement. Ri grabbed Gaircas and followed the bouncing red head out of the barrack to the training grounds. As they moved across the training ground Ri could see a few squad members whispering behind him. No doubt the news of the new lieutenant had already gotten around.

They moved to the private training grounds revered for Ri's personal use. Tiarna hopped her way down to furthest end and took he stance. Ri didn't take a stance he stood relax his hand sitting on Gaircas's hilt.

"Lets go Tiarna, show me what you got"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen.   The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lieutenant of Squad Thirteen.
Page 1 of 1