The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Enough(Kazumi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Not Enough(Kazumi) Empty
PostSubject: Not Enough(Kazumi)   Not Enough(Kazumi) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:24 pm

Junko was training, fiercely, intensly, passionately, but not with any pleasure. She was dashing between straw dummies. Blasting them away with kido or slicing them with her broadsword it mattered not, as they lay in pieces after they were targeted.

Junko paused in the training to rest and observe the path of destruction she had created. Junko was sweating her tabbard filthy, her cloak damp with perspiration. Her chainmail weighted her down, and while she was not wearing her plate she was still sweating and struggling from her natural speed and her effectiveness was reduced. Anyone looking at the carnage she was surveying would argue otherwise.

She stuck her sword in the ground and leaned on it, closing her eyes to refocus and catch her breath. After taking a few deep breaths she stood up and drew her sword from the ground preparing to dash to slash another straw dummy about 5 yards infront of her...
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hitotsu

Kasumi Hitotsu

Male
Number of Posts : 41
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

Not Enough(Kazumi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Enough(Kazumi)   Not Enough(Kazumi) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 pm

A great day for training. Those words would describe Kasumi's thoughts better than any other. He could feel it in his bones that the training grounds were just the place to be today, so that's where he was headed. He had an out period at the time, so he didn't figure the grounds would be very full, and they weren't. However, when he arrived, he saw the utter decimation of the straw dummies that littered the area. All alone, one dummy stood a little ways away from him. On the other side of it, about the same distance he was, there was a woman, dressed in western armor. Sweat drenched her clothing where it was cloth and caused her tabbard and chain-mail to gleam. As he watched, she lifted her head and pulled her blade from the ground, focused eyes trained on the last dummy. Kasumi's insides turned in horror as he realized this was his only chance to get any form of practice in, and acted solely on impulse.

He rushed at the dummy, a flash of black and white, then silver as he closed the distance in a mere second. Straw flew everywhere as three more quick silver flashes gleamed through the air and the dummy fell to pieces. Behind it, Kasumi was grinning satisfactorily with one blade held in a reverse grip and the other draped across his right shoulder. He smiled politely at the woman and nodded.

"My apologies. Didn't see you there. I get worked up when I enter the Trainiung Grounds, don't pay any attention at all to my surroundings. You're a new face around here. Or have I met you?" Kasumi asked effortlessly, friendly, as always.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Not Enough(Kazumi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Enough(Kazumi)   Not Enough(Kazumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 am

Junko was pissed, she had set up all of these dummies, and this idiot had sliced up the last one. She observed him, fury building but hidden to her offender. She gripped her sword hilt tighter twisting gauntlets against the hilt.

He was fast, the fact that he was able take down the the dummy and sprint the distance that she wasnt able to react to... it was unthinkable, if she wanted to make her point, she would have to make her move with surprise to make it effective.

Junko lowered her sword, holding it one handed with one returning to her side.

"You should know I set all of these up",She lifted and waved her sword at the carnage to her right, starting at the back and ending with her sword pointing at the one at his feet. "I do not take kindly to training interuptions either! Bakuto 1 Sai!"

Junko was aiming the kidou with a single finger, along the blade, pointing at his chest. it would be nearly impossible to of seen such a clever ruse.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hitotsu

Kasumi Hitotsu

Male

Not Enough(Kazumi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Enough(Kazumi)   Not Enough(Kazumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:29 am

The anger was written on her face. Kasumi was going to try and explain himself, but he couldn't manage the words. Instead he put his hands up in a sign of peace, going to take a step back as the girl lifted up her sword to point at him. He was only trying to be friendly, and all the sword pointing made him nervous. As she spoke the last line, he lengthened his step, since she was raising her voice, and then she did the unthinkable, yelling out a kido. He made his step lengthen just enough more that the kido brushed past him. He scowled at the girl, now on the defensive.

"What the hell is up with that?!" he asked, incredulous.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Not Enough(Kazumi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Enough(Kazumi)   Not Enough(Kazumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 pm

"Damn!, I wanted to keep this confrontation to a minimum. Now what am I left with."

It was true, she wished to have left him bound and just taught him a lesson not to underestimate her. But the bastard was fast, and she well, wasn't quite. But she did have some versitility that he likely didn't.

Still pointing her fingers at him she yelled feinting posture with her left hand for a byakurai.

"Bakuto 5 Senko!"

She used his hopeful blindness to cast another.

"Bakuto 7 Beni Fushi!"

Blind and Deaf, He should of been disoriented, But either way she charged him sheathing her sword while charging, as she only wanted to disable him, although she could of killed him.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hitotsu

Kasumi Hitotsu

Male

Not Enough(Kazumi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Enough(Kazumi)   Not Enough(Kazumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 pm

((... Yeah, that post wasn't me... Would you like me to edit it, since that kidou's invisible in the first place, and you can't dodge something without substance...? And sorry about the wait...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Enough(Kazumi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Enough(Kazumi)   Not Enough(Kazumi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Enough(Kazumi)
Page 1 of 1