The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gloomy Days (Arawn please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Gloomy Days (Arawn please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Days (Arawn please)   Gloomy Days (Arawn please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Arawn had been pulling with all his strength, but when the rope when loose he went tumbling backwards into the wall behind him. He looked from the ground to see the monster's arm grow to impossible lengths. Tatsuya was flung back by the monster's new assault. He quickly stood and put his sword away. Arawn let his reiatsu pour out once more "Let the swallow chirp at its finest and emit its power. Hado #3 Crimson Strike!" Both hands held before him twin rays of red energy fired forth at the creatures back.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Days (Arawn please)   Gloomy Days (Arawn please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Tatsuya crashed threw a building wall after the hollow buckled when getting hit by Arawn's kido. The hollow looked towards Arawn as its arm retracted. "Your turn," The hollow ran towards Arawn on all fours and jumped into the air launching its left arm at Arawn.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Days (Arawn please)   Gloomy Days (Arawn please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:45 pm

The monster moved too fast to attempt another shot. Arawn drew his weapon and tried his best to intercept the claw. Although successful, the monster's momentum and strength quickly knocked him backwards and pinned him against the wall. He gasped as the claws pushed at him hungering for his flesh.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Days (Arawn please)   Gloomy Days (Arawn please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Tatsuya stood up from the rubble left from crashing through the wall. Living people stared in his direction and outside to figure out what had crashed through the wall, though they had no such luck. Tatsuya walked back out into the rain in a bit of pain, but nothing he hasn't felt before. He looked over to find Arawn pinned against a wall. He quickly sheathed his zanpaktou and brought his hands up towards the hollow. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat! Bakudo no. 10 - Hōrin" Tatsuya shouted sending out a orange tendril towards the hollow's neck. "Time for you to die, shinigami." The hollow stated to Arawn as it launched its right arm towards him, before the orange tendril wrapped around his neck. Tatsuya pulled with everything he had, slamming the hollow down on its back. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo no. 9 - Geki" Tatsuya shouted causing the tendril to disappear and a red light to engulf the hollow, completely paralyzing it as it tried to get up.

The hollow grunted and struggled to get free. "YOU DAMN SHINIGAMI!!!" The hollow yelled out. Tatsuya redrew his zanpaktou and quickly ran towards the hollow and jumped into the air. "Time to die, Skinless!!" Tatsuya shouted as he made eye contact with the hollow. The hollow just stared back in horror and let out a ear shattering howl before Tatsuya's zanpaktou stabbed straight through its head.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Days (Arawn please)   Gloomy Days (Arawn please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Relief washes over Arawn as the second claw is halted and the hollow slams into the ground. Tatsuya suddenly appears above the beast sword in hand and impales it's mask. Arawn sheaths his sword once again and leans back against the wall. The rain feels cool on his face, quite refreshing after the near death encounter.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Days (Arawn please)   Gloomy Days (Arawn please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Tatsuya took long deep breaths as the hollow disappeared before him, sheathing his sword. He gripped his bleeding left arm, his shihakusho was tattered and ripped, but he didn't care. He walked over to Arawn and bowed to him. "Thank you Arawn-san, if you weren't here I don't think I would have survived." Tatsuya stated and returned to standing. Tatsuya opened the senkaimon and looked back at Arawn. "Let's get the hell out of this place. I hate gloomy days. Don't you, Arawn?" Tatsuya commented before walking through the gate.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Days (Arawn please)   Gloomy Days (Arawn please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:41 pm

"On everybody's life some rain must fall." Arawn quotes. He understands the meaning but it can be taken literally. He pulls off his soaked and now crushed backpack. He gives the bag a gentle shake and hears the parts rattling inside. He sighs again. Broken and beyond repair no doubt. "Yeah, gloomy days." He walks into the gate.

Last edited by Arawn on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Days (Arawn please)   Gloomy Days (Arawn please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Tatsuya walked through the other side of the gate and entered in to the Shihoin estate. To his surprise Raiden was standing-by waiting for them with an unsurprising look on his face. "To be honest, I wasn't expecting a 'Welcome Home' gathering, Raiden. I'm touched." Tatsuya stated while looking straight at Raiden. "Hmph. Don't be so sure of your self Okibi, I'm here for your report" Raiden commented while crossing his arms. "Well I at least see that even with positions of authority one has difficulty attaining patience. Here I am, quite clearly injured, and you can't wait even an hour for a insignificant piece of paper." Tatsuya stated quite clearly in frustration.

"The guards at this estate wouldn't let a little scratch keep them from fulfilling their other duties." Raiden stated. "Well I'm not a guard for the spoiled nobles. I am first and for most a member of the Gotei 13, 2nd squad. If you wanted everything your way, you should have asked your guards to handle the mission or done it yourself. But seeing as you selected me to handle a lowly hollow that three of your guards couldn't, you will just have to wait." Tatsuya stated before walking past Raiden without waiting for any acknowledgment. "We're not finished yet." Raiden stated as Tatsuya began to walk off. "Yes we are. You wanted the threat eliminated and it was, so just go back to the spoiled nobles and make sure they don't trip over their own feet...Sir." Tatsuya stated leaving Raiden with one hell of a pissed off look as he headed towards a 4th squad healing center for a patch up of his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Days (Arawn please)   Gloomy Days (Arawn please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gloomy Days (Arawn please)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2