The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saitei Sugiru( W.I.P )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saitei

Saitei

Male
Number of Posts : 1
Registration Date : 2010-10-04

Saitei Sugiru( W.I.P ) Empty
PostSubject: Saitei Sugiru( W.I.P )   Saitei Sugiru( W.I.P ) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:09 am

Shinigami

Name:Saitei Sugiru

Age of Shinigami: 243

Height: 5”11

Weight: 147lbs.

Personality: Saitei is a very calm and serene young man though he tends to be a bit eccentric at times. But, that is only with people he is really close with. That only happens to be when he is out of battle; whilst in, he is a ruthless killer who both protects his friends and loved ones. At times, he is very extroverted and when drunk…let’s just say he is worse and a pervert at that.

Appearance:
Saitei Sugiru( W.I.P ) Ran

Sealed Zanpakutō :
Spoiler:

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 13

Speed: 17

Intelligence: 13

Fighting skill: 17

History/Background:
There was once a man named Saitei Sugiru; he was blessed with everything in life, from fame and fortune to all the girls’ one could want; Just to note that this was when he was fourteen. As a child, he was a very spoiled brat who most was envious of. It caused him to get various thrashings while no one was around. His parents were never around to help him through the trudges of darkness that became his little heart. It wasn’t even like he even wanted the attention nor wished for it to come to him. It just happened…

His whole life changed at age seventeen when he learned of his parents death. They died when he was fifteen and a patron supplied him with the money to go on under his parents’ names. That particular person even had it in him/ her to send Saitei money to live off of for awhile.

Rp sample: (This is a sample role play to get an understanding of how well you perform at it. Try to make it at least a paragraph. Describing the area around the characters and how they feel is an easy way to lengthen your posts.)

Back to top Go down

Saitei Sugiru( W.I.P )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Incomplete Character Applications-
Jump to: