The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open)   Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:11 am

(ooc: I need healing kidou in the next few posts or i'm dead for sure.)

Jin saw everything blurring and darkening around him. He saw 2 if the same types of hollows as the one he killed killing shinigamis all around him. Higher-ranked shinigamis were attacking the ten Vasto Lorde but dying in the process.

Jin lost consciousness, but the fighting continued around him. Many Academy Students had already died and more were being slaughtered by the hordes of hollows.

(ooc: I NEED A FREAKIN MEDIC!!)
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver

Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open)   Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:45 am

(ooc: screw it a random is healing me.)

another academy student, who Jin had befreinded, called Shen, was healing him. The wound in his midriff was closed by Shen's healing kidou, but then Shen was blasted by a Bala and torn to peices. "NO!" Jin yelled, as he cut a swathe through many hollows in a frenzy. Jin took a deep gash to his side, but it did not seem to faze him as he kept slicing through the hollows.

As he reached the vasto lorde that killed Shen, he and his zanpaktou were completely covered in blood. He managed to slice the distracted Vasto Lorde's arms off as he killed the shinigami nearby. Jin then sliced the vasto Lorde's feet off. He said "For my freind, I will make this slow!" he sliced the Vasto Lorde's legs off at the knee, then sliced off its lower body from the waist down.

Jin said, "I'm going to finish you off once i see you suffer!" The other shinigami understood Jin's reason for not killing the Vasto Lorde, and proceeded to hold off a horde of low-level hollows as Jin readied his zanpaktou in an execution position.

The Vasto Lorde yelled at the top of its lungs as Jin sliced its head off. The other shinigamis (who were mostly freinds of Jin) then proceeded to finish off the wave of hollows. Jin dropped to his knees, then fell to the floor. The other shinigamis dragged the critically wounded Jin away from the battle, killing hollows as they went, and managed to get him out of Seiretei and into the Outskirts, near the current Gatekeeper. Jin was resting there, his wounds even worse that before, being guarded by the gatekeeper and healed by his freinds.

(ooc: two down, eight to go...)
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open)   Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:57 am

(ooc: is anyone gonna help?)
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open)   Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:27 am

(OCC: Dude... Vasto Lord is nothing you can face and nothing you can just send into a post hoping for people to join, if you want something like this, talk with a mod/Admin about it, don't just do it... You're rank 0 for crying out loud, you would faint just by the presence of a Vasto Lord...)
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open)   Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 am

Right, let me first say I admire the motive behind the post but there are a number of flaws in it.

First off all , Ten vasto lorde would win no question he only have a few character that could stand in their presence.

Secondly something of this magnitude would have to be a mission or an active story line

Thirdly, Don't triple post for no reason with in less then 40 mins of each other, if you've something to add use the edit button make everything neater.

I'd advise you if you want to continue the story, write it up as a mission and post it in the appropriate area.

Right done.
Ri ~
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open)   Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:56 pm

ok ok i need an admin to delete this thread now...
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open)   Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:24 pm

by the way, where do i post missions?
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open)   Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:59 pm

O.O What the fuck... Happened in here? Right... It looks to have been dealt with... So... Deleting now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open)   Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows Attack! 10 Vasto Lorde in Seiretei! Soul Society in danger! (obviously open)
Page 1 of 1