The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) Empty
PostSubject: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:53 am

Kaiyo wandered through the academy training grounds, annoyed she had to come so far just to actually practice her own Bankai. Granted, her squad barracks were extra-enforced for the usual brute strength of the 11th squad, but last time she'd just released her Bankai, a chunk of ceiling fell down...Followed by other chunks. Long story short, the Academy had the best training grounds possible. The 12th squad had made a big deal about it as well. It was reserved only for the higher ranking shinigami to use, and was the size of a football stadium; that and it had this. Well it was described as a protective dome around it, that could stop infinite amounts of reiatsu. That and the seating it had outside, meant spectators, or Academy students mainly, could safely watch a demonstration of a Zanpakuto without passing out.

The captain strolled along the path, making her way to the large arena. The Captain had already been given the key, so getting in was no issue. The guards (unlucky buggers) stiffened up as Kaiyo moved closer, looking increasingly panicked as the Captain moved to open the door. 'Erm, S-s-sorry Kaiyo Taicho, the training area is already occupied'. Kaiyo stared blankly at the two men for a moment, speaking slowly, and clearly in confusion. 'But i booked it...I even have the key' she lifted up the swipe key card thing he'd been given. The men were getting increasingly nervous, 'W-w-w-we cann't let you in Taichou, there was a call earlier that said someone urgently needed to use this training grounds'. Kaiyo glanced down to the floor for a second, taking another step closer to the now vaguely shaking men. The girl looked back up, flicking her hair out her face as she spoke. Raising her voice with a bit more anger, 'Well who the hell stole my spot then!'
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:16 am

Ri had arrived not twenty minutes ago , since passing his captains test and taking on the role of Captain of squad thirteen he'd been wary of his lack of experience with Bankai and so he'd called in a number of favours to avail of the training area , though he'd promise a number of instructors demonstrations latter during the week.

Instead of jumping straight into training Ri had instead took a seat and begun an inner conversation with Gáircas but after a few minutes Ri's concentration was broke by a raised voices , a very familiar raised voice.

Making hast Ri shunpo'd across the field toward the entrance, he approach the Sekkiseki and opened them after passing a card through it's slot. He popped his head out to find Kaiyo looking quite ticked off.

"Thats would be my Kaiyo-San my appologize, please come in" Ri said as he opened the door wider for Kaiyo. The guard gave him a scared look but Ri knew Kaiyo wouldn't hurt, well not much.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:46 am

Kaiyo's glare softened slightly when Ri's head popped around, the girl eyed him up and down for a moment. Throwing a quick glance over to the guards as she stepped through them, 'I'm not gunna kill him' she snapped, still angry by the whole situation. The girl sighed heavily as she stepped in, tilting her head back to get a proper view of it all. It was pretty impressive.

Kaiyo's face resorted back to it's neutral expression, a calm serenity that gave the appearance of deeper thinking. Kaiyo nudged Ri slightly, 'So Mr Captain...Practising your Bankai yet?' she smiled, her interest in a spar not even hidden a little bit. Kaiyo spun around on the ground, pivoting on her left foot as small cloud of light dust began swirling around her. Kaiyo drummed her fingers along the hilt of her Zanpakuto, 'Well i don't see any harm in having a light spar' she smirked. Though Kaiyo's bankai was a little odd, in truth it gave her true hesitation if fighting with her friends, because of the sheer amount of pain it caused people. Chances are, Ri didn't even know what her Bankai was.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:35 pm

"You might see the harm but I will " Ri said smiling as he walked back out into the training grounds and taking his position. He could hear Gáircas whisper a few words of advise to him and he could hear his hearth beat, he'd fought Kaiyo a few time but she never even used her Shikai, hell he never even saw Kaiyo's Bankai.

"But how could I ever turn down a lady such as yourself" Ri said smiling as he took slow deep breaths and started concentrating his power. The winds began to pick up and circle around Ri and Kaiyo , this was nothing more then effect of Ri's pressure and no doubt Kaiyo could be completely indifferent to it.

"Shall we just get on with it?" Ri asked, though somewhat nervous Ri still was eager to use his bankai, nothing could match the feeling he got when he entered into his bankai.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Kaiyo's smile grew wider as Ri started concentrating a bit more, the hair along her arm stood on end as Kaiyo released her reiatsu next. A similar effect of the wind being forced around due to the high spiritual pressure. Kaiyo took a deep breath in, her own energy prickling along her skin as she nodded at Ri. Kaiyo's signature red headband began fluttering along behind where she stood. The Captain nodded excitedly. 'Haha, okay then let's do it' Flash stepping first over to the very edge of the arena. Kaiyo slid off the various bracelets she'd been wearing from the real world; she really didn't want any of them to break.

The girl appeared in front of Ri once more, still grinning like a maniac as she spoke. 'Finally letting us out for a decent run around then Kai?' The sarcastic tone of Tenrai rattled through the girl's ear as she took her combat stance. Laughing (albeit a little crazily) as she spoke, 'You even got Tenrai Zenpyou excited about this one Ri' she called over to him. It was understandable he'd be nervous, but it was also going to be an undeniably good fight. Kaiyo waited, patiently. She wasn't going to release her Bankai first, she figured that would be rude. So instead, the short captain just stood, motionless, grinning from ear to ear. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Ri grin wide as he slid his Zanpakuto out of its sheath and held it with a tight grip. For a moment Ri closed his eye for a bit longer then a standard blink then opening them again his green eyes were replaced by pure white eyes. He took a breath then spoke.

"The wind whispers of your demise. Bankai!"

An cue Ri's pressure rocketed and he felt that sensation, that un-describable sensation that he lusted after so much. Gale force wind surround Ri blocking him from sight, the ground at his feet broke away and shard of stone were shot in every direction.

When he next appeared, his hair had turned pure white , his eye now tinted blue and his robes were not replaced by long draping white robes that blew at full lenght in the wind. His Zanpakuto was now a green staff around six foot in length, taller then him.

Ri spun his staff between two fingers and silenced the winds in the area , for just a spar they were unnecessary and for the other party rather annoying. Halting the spin Ri butted the end of staff into the ground, instantly making a dent in the ground.

Ri looked up at Kaiyo, his eye still carried his kindness and light heartiness but there was something else behind them, something serious and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Kaiyo's eyes widened in awe as Ri released his Bankai. Kaiyo could practically feel his energy, the excitement rolling off the edge of his staff as the initial release shot a compressed gust or air past her. Kaiyo's eyes fluttered up and down Ri's new appearance and Bankai as she clapped her hands together. Showing her genuine and sincere appreciation for his power. It seemed pretty damn strong as well. Ri had really grown a lot since Kaiyo last fought him, and prospect that simply added more interest to the fight at hand. The girl took a moment longer of sheer staring before she nodded slightly.

Kaiyo slid her right foot backwards slightly, flicking up the guard of her Zanpakuto from it's scabbard as she slowly unsheathed it with her right hand. The sensational sound of the polished metal sliding against the case only made the tension rise for Kaiyo. The girl took her combat stance, gripping onto her sword tightly as she spoke.

'Ban-kai'

There was an instant flash of golden light, blinding Ri for a moment as the air within the arena surged around Kaiyo. The golden ridge of her newly formed sword sparking with excitement. Lightning itself twisted around kaiyo's body, supercharging her with the fast energy it offered. The familiar three golden stars prickled into existence on Kaiyo's right forearm. The two ribbons attached to the hilt of her blade whipping around in the energy Kaiyo was releasing. Kaiyo held her stance firmly, staring straight into the eyes of her opponent. Ri was still there, only he was more hidden, behind his newly acquired power; it was an amazing sight for anyone. The sheer reiatsu exuded by each Captain was making the ground rumble slightly, rattling in anticipation.

'Show me what that pretty staff can do then' she smirked lightly, waiting her Ri to attack. Now the fun was really about to start.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Ri didn't speak or move for a moment, just just enjoyed being, simple being. Then his eyes widened and sort of darkened. Tossing his staff into his left hand Ri spun in with great intensity between three of his fingers, as it spun it gather wind and reiatsu together. A serene whistling sound filled the area as a result of the spin.

Ri shunpo'd to the Kaiyo's right then her left then behind her, leaving behind a mirage each time of himself spinning his staff. The same grin crossed each of the four Ri's faces as they swiped their staff at kaiyo, the reiatsu and wind gathered in each of the spins fired out in a condense shot, a version of Ri's Buile an Cas technique.

Though all four attacks had concentrated amounts of Ri's reiatsu as well as Kaiyo that was in the air only one was Ri and in turn each of the Ri's and their attack fade till only the one facing Kaiyo directly was left.

All four of the Ri's however had fade, all had been false image created by a combination of Ri's reiatsu and the Shunpo technique. The real Ri was now high above Kaiyo falling very slowly with his right hand pointing at Kaiyo.

"A call on upon the darkest of night, send out the storm god in order to shake the world! Hado sixty-two. Blue Nova Wind Storm" Ri chanted as powerful blast of wind shot out of his hand combined with a destructive force. As it hurdled toward Kaiyo it took the form a dragon, it remind Ri distinctly of Gáircas
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:07 pm

((OOC: I read it was Ri and his other attacks being fake, so i said they didn't land, i hope thats right, if not let me know and i'll happily edit it for ya ^^))

Kaiyo held her stance firm. allowing her eyes to dilate a bit, she needed to keep a good visual on this fight. More important was the sensing, Ri was a sneaky bugger, so sensing his spiritual energy would be more important that actually seeing him. Eyes can be fooled, reiatsu didn't lie. Kaiyo twisted her hip around as Ri moved, his green staff reflecting light over her face as she squinted slightly. Moving to slice her Zanpakuto straight through the wind attack thing; Kaiyo gripped tightly onto her blade, preparing herself for the impact.

Kaiyo's blade slid through the air, just moments before it hit, it vanished. The attack. Ri. Now this was not a good sign. Kaiyo spun around on the ball of her foot. Her mind racing to find any kind of solution to what just happened. Kaiyo followed Ri as he appeared at her other side, this time only getting the point of turning to her side to dodge, when he vanished again. Instantly behind her Kaiyo spun around and tried to lunger forwards at him with her Zanpakuto. It felt a lot like being surrounded, and she didn't understand how...Though this kind of technique was usually followed by something she hated, Kidou.

Alarm bells shot through Kaiyo's head as she looked up. Cursing herself inwardly as her mind sped past what was going on. She didn't understand much of it...She didn't need too either, to Kaiyo it was simple. Ri, the actual Ri was above her, with his hand out, and that nearly always meant one thing. She was royally fucked, in the Kidou manner.

Kaiyo was not the brightest button. The girl had good combat instincts though, and generally, following her gut had never killed her. Yet. Still Kaiyo's actions were, more often than not, purely instinctive and left behind no real planning. Two seconds at most, Ri was already half way through the incantation. Kaiyo spun her blade into reverse grip with her right hand, leaning backwards as she dug the sword diagonally into the ground. Kaiyo slid onto the floor, leaning too far back hadn't been a good idea. 'Denkou Kabe' she muttered, her eyes dancing over the glorious dragon form that shot towards her. Stopped, in the last instant but a diagonally reaching wall that covered where she had fallen.

Kaiyo panted lightly. Taking just a small second for her mind to stop rattling and try to think of something she could do next. Something that wouldn't be expected. Of course, there was only one thing...

Kaiyo knew waited until her wall was just about to vanish, pulling her Zanpakuto from the ground as she pushed off, sliding along the ground as she flipped backwards in the momentum, skidding to a halt as she spoke. Praying to god she wasn't just about to kill herself. 'Every rose has thorns, though not all flowers are as fortunate. When my flower blooms for me, I hope to see it protected. Hado 52! Floret Flechettes!' . Kaiyo knew she wasn't meant to, but she did, she shut her eyes fight after she said the incantation. Her hands forwards as a large sunflower appeared in front of her. Thousands of tiny Flechettes exploding from it and towards Ri. Kaiyo opened her eyes, smugly grinning at the outcome. She hadn't died, so that was always a bonus. Kaiyo still had to be alert though, this was a tense fight. Losing her focus could seriously cause a lot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Landing on the ground Ri didn't have to think about his next move, the moment his feet touched the ground he shot off sprinting towards Kaiyo, hopefully he'd catch her off guard and if not well he'd have to think of something else.

He couldn't of expected what he saw next, Kaiyo using a kido. Ri heard Kaiyo speak but he didn't think it was an incantation and only believed it when he saw the thousands of tiny flechettes flying toward him with harmful intent.

No other option, Ri skidded to a halt and stood his ground. His staff began to spin again gathering reiatsu, placing in front for himself Ri prepared himself. His staff managed to deflect the tiny flechettes from his vital points but hundredths of cuts appeared his his arm and face , staining his white garment with blood.

Taking deep breath Ri's staff halted his staff, a unmovable smile sat on his face. glancing up he returned to his change, after a few steps he stabbed his staff into the ground and using it he sent himself in the air. Bringing his staff overhead, he aimed to slam it down on Kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Kaiyo was impressed. Her bankai's main effect was making the opponent feel pain to the hundredth degree of the actual pain inflicted, Ri was a lot tougher than she'd expected. Kaiyo didn't want to speculate exactly but it must have been a lot of pain. The Captain held her stance though, watching closely as Ri leapt into the air. Kaiyo's own large Zanpakuto was brought upwards against Ri's attacks. Colliding heavily against eachother. The sheer reiatsu exuded in both states sent waves of compressed air rushing against the edges of the dome, forced around in swirls by the reiatsu surrounding it. Kaiyo held her blade strong, pushing with all her might forwards against Ri's staff.

In a single quick movement; because if it were donw slowly it wouldn't have worked. Kaiyo brought her right foot forwards, lifting the knee then extending it towards Ri's sternum, trying to push a lot of force behind the kick. It lost her the strike though. Kaiyo flash stepped backwards a few metres. Flicking her head back so that her hair fell back into place. The girl smirked again. 'I like it' she smirked.

The adrenaline was starting to kick in again. Putting Kaiyo on edge, and heightening her senses. Preparing for a fully blown fight. The girl could still feel her initial release, the raw power surging and sparking through every muscle and vein in her body. It was exhilarating.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Ri thought he known what pain was, he'd suffered if both physically and emotionally to many times but nothing like then. His arm were going to fall off and if his arms weren't negating the pain from his other limb he'd of been sure his leg were already gone. The tiny cut left by Kaiyo kido felt like someone had taken lump off him, she owed him a drink he'd no doubt about that.

Ri tensed his stomac and took the kick, unable to cope Ri feel to a knee but his pride wasn't about to let him stay there long. Kaiyo had broken off, that was good because her close quarters was a death sentence more or less, more likely more.

"I think we might have to make this a weekly event" Ri said as he stood again and wipe sweat from his face. The seat seeped into his wounds, his arms shook but he had to fight no, he was enjoying it too much to stop.

Flash stepping Ri appeared off to Kaiyo's left hand standing in mid air, maybe it was due to his stature or maybe he preferred the air but Ri always rather fight in the sky then the ground, his opponents got hurt more that day.

"Time for my favour kido. Roar mighty winds! Wail your symphony of pain and rend my enemies with your unyielding bloodlust! Bakudo eighty Greater Gale Force Winds" Ri chanted as he tried to block out the pain and concentration, he'd ever attempt this kido well in bankai before.

Wind sped out of Ri like bullets fleeing their gun,the kido intent however was no damaged but it provided a significant tactical assistance, one that Ri found quite useful.Re had plan on incorporation into his bankai techniques, he might as well test it now.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:59 pm

((OOC: Sorried for general lame-ness)

The prospect of a weekly fight of this standard sent a chill straight down Kaiyo's spine; the excitement of emulating this same heart thumping combat, it was a good idea. Still, the girl knew better than to lose focus at such a comment. Kaiyo followed Ri as he moved, keeping her focus on her opponent as he took that same spell casting stance. The girl grimaced before he'd even finished. Kaiyo was better at close range combat, and she was fairly certain, gale force winds wouldn't exactly be a helping factor to that key point.

Kaiyo was thrown backwards by the sheer force of the attack. Flipping through the air as she threw her right arm downwards. Digging her Zanpakuto deeply into the ground. The damn wind didn't stop either. Kaiyo squinted her eyes shut, the dusty ground and tornado type winds didn't mix so well. The girl squeezed her hands tighter around her Zanpakuto, her mind racing for a moment as she tried to figure a plan of action. Though really, Kaiyo just had to wait it out, because there was no actual damage. It had to be a leading attack, and the girl was itching to know what it was leading to...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:24 am

Ri raised his head, though the wind threw up rocks and loose gravel he could still see and sense Kaiyos pressure. He smiled and hopped back letting the wind catch him and carry him into the air.

He took a position over Kaiyo and taking a deep breath he took his staff in both hands and began spinning it with such intensity the staff was barely visible, in the centre of the spin a ball of pure concentrated destruction form, made of condensed reiatsu and wind.

Normally Ri could continue spinning till the ball grew more powerful but he didn't want to chance harming Kaiyo seriously. Ri halted his spin and the ball floated toward the tip of the staff.

Ri let himself fall and entered into a dive bomb lead by his staff baring what was undoubtedly his strongest attack when preformed to his fullest. Though Ri knew Kaiyo could probably withstand the attack he really hopped she dodged.

He could see Kaiyo gripping his sword in order to remain standing, he aim for just at her side. The moment the ball touches the ground, it could detonated and cause an immense explosion.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Kaiyo smiled to herself lightly. Figuring an attack would be easy to dodge with the wind pushing her away from it. The girl waited for a moment, squinting through the debris to watch Ri spinning his his staff to form that weird ball of energy. The last part would have to be more guess work, because Kaiyo figured something that was that strong, wouldn't be travelling very slowly. The girl flash stepped quickly, grimacing in pain as her movement was knocked off course by the wind attack, sending her shooting straight past the damn attack. To make matters worse, time for landing wasn't given either. As the small ball of death clipped just along at Kaiyo's left hip, it flew into the ground. Sending her flying forwards from the explosion.

This damn tornado wind thing was hard to move around in. Kaiyo's body was slammed against the wall of the arena, making the entire structure shake slightly. The girl flash stepped back onto her feet quickly. Glancing down the crimson red that had seemed through her clothes. Kaiyo sighed with a mild humour, 'Do you know how many of these coats i ruin!' she giggled lightly. Ignoring the stinging pain in her hip. Kaiyo's smile returned back on her face, with any pain follows the adrenaline. Her pupils dilated as Kaiyo pushed off her back foot. Flash stepping quickly to right in front of Ri as she shot a quick jab at his side, throwing her left elbow upwards at his jaw and quickly following it around with her right heel spinning around for a kick aimed at his jaw. Kaiyo didn't wait for any of her hits to land, instead the Captain flash stepping behind Ri again, moving before her foot had even touched back on the ground again. Both hands of her blade Kaiyo aimed a heavy slash downwards at Ri's back.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:34 am

Ri remained at the centre of the explosion, unhurt but exhausted. The attack took an enormous amount of concentration and reiatsu to preform even if it wasn't at full strenght. He hope Kaiyo would stay down for a moment, he knew she wasn't that hurt but hopeful she'd take a breather

Ri's hope was ruined when his breath was knocked from him, his jaw broken then smash. By the time Kaiyo slashed at Ri's back he'd gone numb, the pain was like nothing he could imagine.

The slash had thrown Ri away from Kaiyo, his staff was pulled along side him but as he landed hard on the ground a good distance from Kaiyo he lost his grip on the staff and it stuck into the ground beside him.

The wind had calmed somewhat, Ri tried to increase their speed but it was impossible to concentrate with the levels of pain running through his body. Gripping his staff Ri slowly stood to face Kaiyo once more
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:17 am

The wind was still howling less so, but it was still thrashing her uniform against her. Kaiyo glanced back down to her hip, it had been a while since anyone had actually hurt her. That in itself was a bit silly, but when a shinigami reaches Captain level, they're main job is commanding, not missions. So a levelled spar is seldom available, but dammit Kaiyo was enjoying this. Kaiyo smiled through the pain, 'How ya holdin up Ri?' she beamed across to her opponent.

Kaiyo began spinning her Zanpakuto around her right hand, the shimmering blade leave small trails of golden, sparking lightning where it had just been. It took Kaiyo a while to not be mesmerised by it. Kaiyo's smile dropped for a second as she felt something trickle down the back of her neck. The girl moved her hand back to her neck, bringing it forwards to look at the smeared blood on her hand. Turns out hitting that arena wall had hurt her a bit more than she'd realised, which wasn't such a good thing. Then again, by the looks of the cracks that had seeped up through the walls, and the chunks taken out of it where she'd landed; Kaiyo would just about call it even.

'One last set?' she shouted, her voice lost in the wind somewhat, but her eyes bright with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:19 am

"One set, yea but you defiantly owe me a drink, I'll need a straw to drink it though" Ri said after hearing Kaiyo's voice in the wind, a great strategic advantage was that anything spoke in wind being controlled or manipulated by Ri, he can hear ever said in them.

Ri had to keep looking at his injuries to ensure himself his Arm wasn't going to fall off, he'd figured by now his levels of pain were being increased by Kaiyo's Bankai ,an impressive ability.

Ri took his staff in both hands and spun in so fast that his hands were no longer needed, the staff hoovered in front of Ri, spinning on it's own. All of the wind in the sparring field were drawn to the staff like moths to a flame. Ri confused his couldn't make a mistake here, to dangerous to a mistake could end up with him servilely injuries or worse Kaiyo

"One last set Kaiyo lets go" Ri said as he snatch the staff from the air and charged at Kaiyo. His staff had changed to colour to completely white with a blue reiatsu overflowing at the top. The entire staff was overcharged with the Reiatsu of the air along with the reiatsu expended by both Ri and Kaiyo, if Ri could control, it was a extremly powerful attack but thats only if he could control it.

Speaking Kaiyo, Ri bent slow and swooped low for kaiyo's leg, using the tip of the spear so to keep distance between the two. Shunpo'ing Ri moved to Kaiyo's left and came in , his staff barely at the speed he was striking.

*I wounder if I'd still be allowed to be a Captain if my arms fall off* Ri thought trying to distracted himself form the immediate pain but that was little use, pain in amount could be ignored with will power but not this, Kaiyo amplified the pain to a cabliber to high to will away.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Kaiyo moved to jump, caught by the piercing blue aura surrounding Ri's staff that sliced the back of her heel. The girl's eyes screamed for her as as she as she landed, twisting around quickly on the front of her foot as Ri's staff swished just inches from her. In all honesty, Kaiyo hadn't been cut on her foot before, but she had to admit, it fucking hurt. In the hat of battle, and not to keen on standing around, Kaiyo made her next move. Gripping her Zanpakuto tighter with both hands. The girl sliced horizontally at Ri's collarbone, sending a heavy push-kick towards his lower ribs as she did so. Kaiyo stepped forwards onto her right foot, grimacing as she felt the warm blood from her foot seeping onto the floor. Kaiyo spun her blade back, jabbing the hilt at Ri's nose as she spun around her blade, bringing it back up and down at his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Ri remember charging at Kaiyo after that everything was hidden in a blur of adrenaline pain and blood. The next think Ri knew he was on the floor, blood was dripping from his face. He check his noise was broken and his body was battered and bruised. He didn't bother trying to move he knew it would only encourage the bleed instead he remained.

Then on odd thing happened, Ri burst out in a fit of laughter. For a few minutes few could do nothing but laugh even thought the slight movement it cause caused Ri's wounds to hurt more, he could help it he had too.

"Kaiyo-San I think you're carrying home or at least finding my bottle for me"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:28 am

Kaiyo tried to keep her stance solid, moving her foot back down too quickly as the shuddering pulse of pain caught her off guard. The girl stumbled backwards, her head starting to spin again, tripping over Ri as she lay on the ground next to him. Staring up to the sky for a moment longer before Ri began to laugh. The girl jumped initially by his outburst, a smile fading back onto her face as she herself began to laugh as well. It was infectious really.

Kaiyo slowly sat up, smiling with a sincere happiness as she smirked. 'Fuckin hell you got strong Ri' her words came through bated breath. The slow realisation of the arena finally dawned on Kaiyo; large cracks had seeped up along the walls, and chunks had been knocked out. Kayo glanced over to the door of the arena, 'MEDIC' she shouted with mild amusement. It wasn't her most common expression, but a recent trip to the real world had lead her to believe it was a colloquial expression. Plus getting a healer to them was just easier; carrying Ri at the moment would just hurt. Kaiyo slowly lay back down on the dusty ground, still smiling as she shut her eyes. Waiting for the pain relief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)   A little bit of Bankai (Ri please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little bit of Bankai (Ri please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: