The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

The new place Empty
PostSubject: The new place   The new place I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:31 pm

It took very little time for Arawn to pack his meager belongings and move into the new room in the squad barracks. He was more than thrilled that the room was much larger than the one he had during the academy. More than double the size with more furnishings. A bed was against the wall, a six drawer dresser across from it, a desk and table near the window with two drawers, and finally a work bench. It was a large metal table with many strange tools hanging from pegs. There's a small sink and faucet by the table. Small boxed organizers to hold bolts, screws, or little parts and pieces. He figured that each person had their own work station for private projects. Arawn didn't know where to start. "A trip to the library after I make some notes." He rummaged through the desk and found some paper and pens. "Maybe first I should introduce myself to the other people. When he told others his interest in the 12th squad he got mixed responses. The most common was the they're very "odd" people. That thought aside he best get along with the new squad mates. He move from the desk and stacked his two boxes of possessions on the floor. He could unpack anytime, not that it would take long. He went to the door and went looking around.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

The new place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new place   The new place I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 am

Upon meeting the various people of the research division the word "odd" hardly did them justice. While some had strange habits such as eating pencils like pretzel sticks. Others had modified their forms to such degree that they no longer looked human. One had give himself mechanical spider legs. Another person had added various wires and plugs to their head so they could connect to computers better. Once you got pas the appearances they were rather normal to some extent. They did lack some social skills more common in people that don't spend all day in a lab. But at the same time they were a community of and in itself. They would talk at length about common projects or merely poke fun at someone's recent failure. Some even let him borrow broken bits and pieces, probably just to clear out their own work space, for him to tinker on. Seems unpacking would have to wait, since they decided to throw him a small party. What follows is a small show and tell drinking marathon. The people put off their work for an excuse to show off their best works, toys, and just goof off. It's a good excuse as any, Arawn thinks to himself, and it helps him get to know people and learn his way around the building. When he awakes in the morning his work table is filled with 'gifts' and papers litter the once clean desk. He shakes himself awake and walks to the safety sink by the table. He turns on the water and splashes his face. He looks at the table, unpacking will have to wait.
Back to top Go down

The new place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Squad Headquarters :: Squad 12-
Jump to: