The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france) Empty
PostSubject: Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)   Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 am

Like a dark phoenix rising from the swirling ashes of time, Jack made his way out of the deep caverns which held his prison for over a millennium. To him, it was as if only moments had passed, and indeed his wounds still lingered, but he had not the faintest suspicion that so many years had passed.

Using his sword as a crutch, he limped away from the cavern's gaping maw seeking aid, though hope of such was meek at best. Finally he came to an old oak tree at the top of the hill, and it was this that worried him most. He remembered that tree from when he was a boy. It was just a small sapling then, a solitary one that he himself had planted. But here it was, large and strong and grand.

He slumped over against the tree, thinking about his fate. How much time passed me by as I stood imprisoned in that cave? Did that knave send me across time? He rested his hooded head against the old oak tree, looking for all the world like an old relic that time had long since forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)   Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:11 am

Ri stepped through the gate and took a breath of air, it self odd without so much reiatsu in it but none the less it felt nice. Ri was replacing the resident shinigami who'd had to be relived due to injuries sustained well fighting hollows.

According to the squad twelve grunts there was going to be little to no activity in the region as there wasn't to many unnatural source of spirit pressure to draw hollows in , that was if Ri kept his pressure as minuet as possible.

Ri was dropped in the French countryside, he took a moment to scan the area then shunpo'd away with little haste. He move from town to town making sure all was well and it was which though a good thing it made Ri very bored and so he kept move across the countryside waiting for something interesting

Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.

PostSubject: Re: Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)   Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:25 am

With the bright sun slowly making it's way across the great blue sky, Jack watched his surroundings. He watched as a small fox made it's way slowly through the brush, hunting for it's next meal. He listened to the sparrows in the tree above him, chirping their beautiful music as they fluttered about. It was all very peaceful, and rather dull.

Feeling up for another try, he stood and checked himself. His armor was intact for the most part, though a few dents would have to be mended. The deep gash in his shoulder was healing nicely, and far quicker than he would have imagined. The rest of his wounds were gone as well, with only scars remaining. What was most peculiar was how he felt.

He felt great, like he had taken a long needed and well deserved rest. He flexed his hands and shook them. He felt like he was bursting with energy, and could take on the world. He moved about a bit, his armor clanking as he did so. He still had his sword, though it looked a bit different than before. He quickly put it out of his mind, however, as he heard something nearby. It sounded like a powerful beast.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)   Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:16 am

Ri was moving through the regein of france he thought to be normandy but he could be wrong. The land had a peacefulness about it nothing was out of place and everything seem to pluse with life.

Ri moved north hopping to run into a town or village and get direction from their but as he moved closer to a nearby town a new pressure showed it self and immediately Ri stopped. He took a moment to examine the pressure, it was weak but clearly shinigami.

Wasting no time Ri shunpo'd toward the pressure, as he moved closer he could feel the pressure better and was soon near it's centre. Beside a tree Ri could see the figure of a man beside within a few moment Ri was standing behind the man.

"No one else is assigned here. What are you doing here."
Ri asked as he examined the man. The man was far taller then Ri thought that wasn't unusual consider Ri's size , the was wear heavy armour and from what Ri could see he was heavily scarred too.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)   Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:20 pm

Jack turned to the rather short man in black robes. He quickly drew his sword and pointed it at him. This was the second person to see him after death, and the first one had imprisoned him. With anger shining in his eyes, he spoke.

I am Bloody Jack of the Black Legion Mercenaries. I have slain many Saracen warriors and I'll be damned if I'll let another imprison me again. Now what of you, knave? Be you noble or peasant? And how is it you can see me?

His right foot slid back a bit, and Jack was getting ready for any attack that may be launched. As he did so, he noticed a lack of insects chirping. That would have to wait, however.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)   Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Ri nodded his head and made some um and huh noises then quickly popped the cork off his bottle and took a heavy swig. After replacing the cork Ri notice the mans stance but Ri didn't move.

"I hope you know your dead cause if I'm the one who has to tell it's gonna suck" Ri said smiled as he gave his own joke a small laugh. " I'm Ri O'nocht third seat of squad thirteen of the gotei thirteen"

"And I can see you because I'm dead to well from a human view I'm dead" Ri said as he yawned and moved over to a nearby tree. The noise of a cork popping and the swishing of liquid came from the bottle once more follow and shortly after by the sound of the cork being pushed back in.

OOC: who edit this and changed cork to **** ???

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)   Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:50 pm

I see ye have yet to learn manners. I asked ye yer name, and I was even kind enough to give ye mine. So, who are ye, knave, or I'll have to beat some manners into ye skull. He held his blade up threateningly, white hair billowing in the wind.

Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)   Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:49 pm

"You could try" Ri said rolling his eyes. "My name is Ri third Seat of squad thirteen. one moment"

Ri took a step away and pressed a finger to his ear. He spoke quietly into the microphone and orders a gate to be open nearby. Ri wasn't quite sure how a shinigami could be a shinigami without knowing it.

Ri stepped back and looking at the sword in front of him and decided to see if it really was a Zanpakuto. In a quick motion Ri raised his hand and ran a finger across the blade. A small cut appeared on his finger , it was indeed a Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)   Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:27 pm

If he was annoyed by Ri's action, he did not show it. So, why are ye here, then? Ye here to take me to the beyond, or just going to cut yourself up with my blade? He was getting agitated with this newcomer. If he wasn't here to do battle, the lest he can do is get on with why he's there. No manners.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)   Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:39 am

Ri's hand slid down to his side ,popped the cork on his bottle and took a heavy swig. Replacing the cork he allowed the bottle to drop and swing happily on its chain. Ri was confused not many plus souls became shinigami and he never heard of case were a plus became a shinigami well in the living world well expect one.

"My apologize I had to make sure. I am here to take you to the beyond , it's a place called the soul society a peaceful place for the most part but I trust me when I say your days of fight have only begun." Ri said speaking in a grim cheery tone. Behind Jack Ri could see the gate begin to open.

"Follow me if you please" Ri said as he started for the gate. Upon nearing the gate a man step out of it nodded to Ri then shunpo'd away. Obviously he was assigned the area after all Ri was only temporally watching it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)   Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakenings (Open to those who have a good reason for being in france)
Page 1 of 1