The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sayomi Hayashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stellerstar

stellerstar

Female
Number of Posts : 2
Job/Interests : video game disigner
Quote : big things come in small sizes
Registration Date : 2010-07-27

Sayomi Hayashi  Empty
PostSubject: Sayomi Hayashi    Sayomi Hayashi  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Shinigami

Name: Sayomi Hayashi

Age: 400 years old, looks like a late teenager. (Juniour or Senior)

Height: 6ft 4in

Weight: 100lbs

Personality: She is very calm and collected. She can be fun and outgoing, but mainly she is quiet. When she needs to she has a firey temper that gose along well with her sharp mind. She loves to train and read.

Appearance: She has long black hair with choppy bangs and elf ears. Behind her ears there is a small braid with a red ribbon strung into it. The rest of her hair is strait and stops right at her waist. She has Purple eyes.

Sealed Zanpakutō : Its a normal black sword with elven symbols written on the hilt and on the sheth in silver and gold. (?)

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 10

Speed: 17

Intelligence: 15

Fighting skill: 18

History/Background: When she was alive she lived in Anchante times when people thought that the world was filled with magic. When people thought that elves, drarves, gnomes, and dragons existed. A time when sorrcerors and wizards filled people with dread and scared them. She had been a great warrior, who served to protect her Queen and only do that. She died when her home was attacked and when she and her queen were brutally murdered by an opposing army. The last sight she saw was one of her best friend and fiancee, who was a fellow guard, with his hand on the sword that was burried in her chest.

When she woke up next, she found herself in the Soul Society. To be more specific, in the 2nd rokun district. An old lady and her husband had found her and taken her in. She had some memories from her past life, and could tell them about her old home, and the wars taken place.
In time, she joined the shinigami academy, where she first caught the desplayes of the noble war. From there on, she rebled against them, ignoring any bribes sent her way.

Rp sample:
Muttering curses, Sayomi ran towrds the palace, where her queen waited. And where the opposing army was headed. Using a quick shift spell taught to all warrioirs, she changed her natural form to one of a cheetah. Using its speed she ran ahead of the army. When she came close, she changed back into a human and shouted for the gates to be closed. Barley making it through, she ran straight into casle and then into the thrown room.
Panting, she went up to her queen "My lady, this will be the last battle we fight. We stand no longer. Please leave the palace and the lands to saftey. There is no reason for you to die here."
The Queen looked at her, "Sayomi, if the elven race is to die here then I will die with it. I refuse to hide in fear and be hunted down, even if i survive. No, I shall stay here."
Sayomi felt her eyes water a little, and reseted the urge to argue with her, there was no defieing her Queen when she was like this. "As you wish My lady, but do know that I will protect you till the end."
The Queen smiled softly, then looked towrds the doors as they were tworn apart by the army.
Sayomi drew her sword and stood in front of her queen, all the rest of the quards doing the same. The army marched forward, led by Shade, A vicious night creature.
He strode forward with a smile on his face and uttered two words "kill them."
With that the army charged forward with a mighty rowar, Shade soon following them. He headed straight twords Sayomi and the Queen, drawing his soward when he was a few feet from them. Sayori moved in front of her queen in defense, his eyes narrowed on her. He glared then muttered a spell that lifted her up high in the air binding her limbs. He made a move to throw her, but was stopped by the queen who sent a spell at him, causing him to be pushed back.
Suddenly falling Sayori landed in a crouch on the floor, glad for her reflexes. Standing up she retrieved her sword and moved in front of her queen again.
"Sayori, defend me while i end this battle with a spell." The Queen said.
Sayori nodded and attacked the enemys with all the force she had, never letting anyone get close to her queen. Distently she heard her queen chanting.
Finally it was just her and Shade, she held up well but he was stronger. Just as her queen finished her spell Shade cut her deep in the side which caused her to collapse. Right as Shade stabbed her in the heart she finished the spell, killing every person in the room besides Shade and Sayomi. Unfortanatly, the force of the spell, the power required for it, and her wound from Shade killed her aswell. Leaving the only elf alive, Sayomi.
Shade turned to her "Little Elf, stand down, you cannot win and if you do you wont have to die."
Sayomi growled and picked up her sword again and said "I am no coward! I shall fight to revenge my people and to honor their deaths even If i wont win!"
Shade sighed and murrmered "very well then..." the charged at Sayomi.
It was a pretty even match, both were tired, but Sayomi had more battle damage on her and soon missed one of his attackes, sending his sword straight through her chest.
Sayomi fell on to her side, the sword hanging loosly through her chest, her eyes half closed.
She felt a hand on her sholder turning her over to her back. She looked into the face of her killer, and saw the face of Feredir, her best friend and Fiancee that had dissapered a while back.
He watched as her eyes closed and heard her breathing slow down and muttered "Be well Sayomi, we will see each other once more. When our lives are reborn and retangle once again." Before hearing her breathing stop all together.

[img]https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20elf%20girl/DannasDeidara/ELFGIRL.jpg?o=60[/img

Ok sorry for all of the bad spelling and such, im not really the best at it :oops: anyways the only reason im keeping the RP sample is becuase its too much trouble to go change all of it. Basicly that is what happened on the day she died, but this is the elfish verson of it.

Last edited by stellerstar on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz i couldnt be an elf :'()
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

Sayomi Hayashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayomi Hayashi    Sayomi Hayashi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Sorry but no, Middle Earth doesn't factor into Bleach.

Marlamin1: At least the High Elven Warrior part doesn't. If ye wanna be a time travelled HUMAN warrior, fine by me Razz
Back to top Go down
stellerstar

stellerstar

Female
Number of Posts : 2
Job/Interests : video game disigner
Quote : big things come in small sizes
Registration Date : 2010-07-27

Sayomi Hayashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayomi Hayashi    Sayomi Hayashi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Ok. can i still keep the ears though?
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

Sayomi Hayashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayomi Hayashi    Sayomi Hayashi  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:34 pm

We're all a bit deformed here so yes, go for it.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Sayomi Hayashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayomi Hayashi    Sayomi Hayashi  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Let us know when it is ready to be looked at again btw...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Sayomi Hayashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayomi Hayashi    Sayomi Hayashi  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sayomi Hayashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Incomplete Character Applications-
Jump to: