The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mother of all fails~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerii Heiwakirā

Kerii Heiwakirā

Female
Number of Posts : 3
Quote : “If you can’t ignore an insult, top it; if you can’t top it, laugh it off; and if you can’t laugh it off, it’s probably deserved.”
Registration Date : 2010-05-28

The mother of all fails~ Empty
PostSubject: The mother of all fails~   The mother of all fails~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:38 pm

:3 this is like if Fail had a baby, the baby grew up, and asked to see her grandmother ... and then mother Fail showed her this picture.
... yeah, it's something like that.

The mother of all fails~ KeriiHeiwakira

I reffed the CRAP outta this. Who can guess which character I used for the facial reference. Guess, guess 8D She's a Bleach female.

This was made in MS paint ... if that sounds like a pain, it's because it was a pain. Oh, and get this -- each of the Japanese Kanji's where mouse drawn XD Hence the epic failage of them all.

What's with all the words?? Well I had drawn this actually in my free time out of boredom. It was supposed to be me as a Shinigami x) It actually looks slightly like me by some strange turn of luck. Anyways, I was like "I WANTZ SHIKAI!!" so I made one up. It's the one I'm sticking with for this whole thing too, so it works.

8D Enjoy my fail.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The mother of all fails~   The mother of all fails~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:03 pm

I wouldn't say fail. The fact you did that well in mspaint is quite impressive. I can barely manage a making an avatar pick from manga issues with paint.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The mother of all fails~   The mother of all fails~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:04 pm

I'm going to guess Rukia... If not, possibly Momo... I'm not so good with faces...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: The mother of all fails~   The mother of all fails~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:13 pm

I was thinking of Momo >_> I just couldn't remember her name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mother of all fails~   The mother of all fails~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mother of all fails~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Fan Art-
Jump to: