The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrancar and Vizard stuffs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Arrancar and Vizard stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar and Vizard stuffs   Arrancar and Vizard stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:04 am

Ok, this is something I was talking to Marly about, then he sort of disappeared, busy with Real Life, so I'll post this here. (excuse my copy and paste-icism, this is straight from the word doc, and is meant as a sort of prototype lol)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arrancar and Vizard Requirements

Arrancar:
For any Hollow to apply to become an Arrancar they must:

1. Be Rank 6

2. Fill out an application to be approved in a similar fashion as the Rank Up applications.

3. Provide a Role Played transformation and description equal to or more than 600 words once the application is approved.

4. At Rank 7, an application/RP for your Arrancar’s Resurrección form must be provided. The requirements will be as follows:
-A minimum of 800 words
-Provide a call out phrase for the transformation

5. At Rank 8, another 800 word application should be submitted to gain an ability and usage of the Gran Rey Cero. This ability will be equivalent, for the most part, to a Bankai-level ability.

6. At Rank 11, a 5000 word application may be submitted to gain a second state Resurrección, or Segunda Etapa. This will need approval from all regularly active Moderators and Admin. This is also not required. ONLY ONE MEMBER WILL BE GRANTED THIS ABILITY. THE USER MUST BE ACTIVE AND WHEN THE CHARACTER THAT HAS OBTAINED THIS ABILITY DIES OR BECOMES INACTIVE, ANOTHER RANK 11 ARRANCAR MAY APPLY TO GAIN THIS ABILITY.

Vizard:
For any Shinigami to apply to become a Vizard, they must:

1. Be Rank 6

2. Fill out an application to be approved in a similar fashion as any Rank Up application.

3. Provide a detailed transformation through Role play consisting of at least 600 words once the application is approved.

4. At Rank 7, you are able to apply for limited control over your inner Hollow. This application must consist of:

- at least 800 words
-provide a total of 4 points to any of your Stats, which will only be added and applied when you use your mask, to be divided how you choose.

5. At Rank 8, you may apply for mastery of your Inner Hollow. This application will consist of:

-at least 1000 words
-provide a total of 4 last points to your Stats, to be divided how you choose, that will be added and applied only when you use your mask.

6. At Rank 11, a 5000 word application may be submitted to be allowed to release Full Hollow. This will need approval from all regularly active Moderators and Admin. This is not required. ONLY ONE MEMBER WILL BE GRANTED THIS ABILITY. THE USER MUST BE ACTIVE AND WHEN THE CHARACTER THAT HAS OBTAINED THIS ABILITY DIES OR BECOMES INACTIVE, ANOTHER RANK 11 VIZARD MAY APPLY TO GAIN THIS ABILITY.

There will be only a few able to apply and receive ability to be Arrancar or Vizard. Do not pester Admin or Moderators in hopes that we’ll allow a bunch of these or show favoritism. We’re not that easily swayed. Applications should be up shortly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Vizard stuffs   Arrancar and Vizard stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 am

Looks cool to me ^_^
What kind of app is needed to apply though? Is it just people saying, i'd like to be a Vizard/Arrancar?
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Vizard stuffs   Arrancar and Vizard stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:30 am

Not really, I'll make those once we get the kinks worked out of this, if any. It'll sort of be like another character app, or we could have a section for request and review whoever wants to apply for whichever character, then give them the go ahead to make an application.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Vizard stuffs   Arrancar and Vizard stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:34 am

ahhh okay then, thank ya
Well the whole system looks pretty well sorted to me
Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Vizard stuffs   Arrancar and Vizard stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks, and now to wait for others to view lol
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Vizard stuffs   Arrancar and Vizard stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Good work...

Arrancar and Vizard stuffs B320a-chuck_norris_approved
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Vizard stuffs   Arrancar and Vizard stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:49 pm

nice gif darkness, I think this all works out. So rank 8 is when an arrancar is espada level? (gran rey cero is why I ask)
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Vizard stuffs   Arrancar and Vizard stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Yes, or so goes the plan as of yet. Wow, this isn't meeting near the trouble I thought it would lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar and Vizard stuffs   Arrancar and Vizard stuffs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrancar and Vizard stuffs
Page 1 of 1