The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) Empty
PostSubject: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Shikuro Walked on the outskists of the Rukongai, in a simple open plain with very few tree's around, though normally Shikuro prefered to walk in the shadows since it was there he felt comfterble, but now he had simply wandered out here. He had done some training out here, and though of maybe doing some more, but training on your own is kinda boring after some time, so he hoped he could find possibly someone else either who liked to train out at places like this, or maybe someone who where relaxing or bored out here that might want that to change. None the less he was walking casually in his Black Kimono, though it was a sunny day, but not that hot strangely. Atleast Shikuro didn't feel like it was hot compared to so many other days.

The wind was blowing gently over the gras making the bow down forming small waves in comparison to the ocean this was much alike though not blue instead is was grean, it looked kind of pretty.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female
Number of Posts : 20
Registration Date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Up in one of the trees sits Tiana, looking out over the plains and eating an apple, she hadn't noticed Shikuro yet as she was lost in her own thoughts, she wasn't around to spar or to fight with anyone but she was there for personal reflection, thinking about what the point of it "all" is. She seems to be purposefully sitting in the most shaded part of the tree, her black kimono making it hard to see her at first sight but her full figure and dazzling red hair would mean she stuck out like a sore thumb once she had been seen.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Shikuro was almost walking by the tree but the he noticed a red glimpse from the tree, changing course slowly walking up to the tree, looking up into the tree, blinking gently, his hair blowing back and fouth due to the wind, thoug it covers his scared eyes to this girls view.
"Well what might this pretty girl be doing out here?"
Shikuro spoke gently not trying to offend anyone by a small comment like that, he just watched this girl wating to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Tiana looks down at him for a few seconds and then seems to roll her eyes, biting into her apple and then smiling slightly at Shikuro, she didn't really mind company too much, despite preferring to be alone.

"Sitting in a tree eating an apple, what does it look like I'm doing?"

Despite Tiana's rude tone, it was clear that it could simply just be a very dark joke, perhaps sarcasm as well.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow, not sure weather he had causght her in a bad mood or didn't like compliments, since it seemed she was rather harsh right now, though he wasn't certain. He makes a small laugh in as a reaction to her tone.
"Well for all I know you could be plotting something, just waiting for the right oppotunity or will to carry it out, not saying you look like it, but pretty things often holds secrets"
He he would get another rude tone he knew this girl didn't like complitments that much, though it could turn out bad if that was the case.

Last edited by Shikuro on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Tiana looks back out across the plains and, without warning, throws the apple in Shiro's direction with great speed, not caring much for talking to him.

"I don't need to play, impulse is far more fun!"

But before the apple can hit, Tiana shifts her position in the tree, putting both feet on the branch but keeping her hands gripped tightly on the same branch, ready to push off the branch and attack
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Shikuro quickly lets hisright shoulder move back the apple passing by him, not suire weather this was a reaction to him flattering or just her being annoyed by him being in her presence, weather it was one or another it seemed as if he had his spar right here with this girl, though this might be his first girl to ever be spraing with.
"We'll see about that"
Shikuro didn't even think of drawing his zanpakutö it would only be desgracefull to do that while not being attacked by any weapon himself, besides alittle hand to hand combat is his prefered fighting way. He stood really casual just watching what dieas this girl may have in her.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Tiana pushes herself off the branch and puts her hand my her side, reaching for her zanpakutö but not drawing it, putting her other arm in front of her, blocking any incoming attacks from Shikuro.

As she gets closer to Shikuro, she draws her zanpakutö, not attacking Shikuro yet but easily seeming more likely to attack with every inch she gets closer, her face seemed calm though, as if she was still sitting in the tree alone.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Shikuro takes a step forward to makign ready to punch though regreting it a bit not liking the idea of punching so its not really a hard puch its easily blocked, though when block he reaches to grab her write and hopefully then pull hrr down and out of balance, if a move like that would make her draw her zanpakutö then he would try to grab that wrist aswell keeping her from doing so.
"Why don't we leave them in the hidden away.. that way you will get less hurt?"
He seemed pretty confident, he holds where not really hard, so if she wanted she could easily break free.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Tiana shrugs Shikuro off and smiles, scooting her foot around the ground, sending dust into the air as she seems to get into her 'stance', once in it, she flips her sword over her arm and it goes straight into it's sheathe, she lowers her neck and tenses her body, smiling a bit more.

"Long time since I've had a fight, this should be fun"

She stays still, the wind blowing her hair ever so slightly but the rest of her body stays tense and steady, waiting for Shikuro to prepare himself as well.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Shikuro smiles letting her go, taking a few steps back.
"Interesting... is more likely... you seem quite fast..."
Shikuro had his own doubts on beeting this woman in speed, though normally that wasn't that much touble. he slides his hand up his chest grabbing the rope holding his sheat then pulling that and his sword of his back placing it on the gruond this prepairing himself.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Tiana lowers even further, closing her eyes slightly

"You have no idea, bud'"

She removes her sword and lets it fall to the ground, pushing it carefully aside with her foot, closing her eyes fully, feeling the movements of air and listening to the man rather than looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Shikuro smiles gently looking rather amussed at this girl, where she really goign to over take him by speed, that would be a wonderous thing if she did.
"Well now... you sounding so confident, might just be the more pleasurable when I beat you"
Shikuro stood ready though took a good notice to the stance, since out from ones stances you could possibly even predict the most possible movements thats incomming.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Tiana smiles as she hears what Shikuro says, it could be easily turned against him and with Tiana being the strategist she is, she stands up straight enough to push out her chest slightly, moving over to Shikuro and smiling. As she nears him, she presses her chest against him and smiles, putting her hand delicately on his shoulder and then brushing it softly down to his chest, flattening her palm as she does so.

"Well, that depends what the victor of this battle gets..."

She bites her lip and looks up and down his body, speaking softer and far more seductively

"Because, if you beat me it could be really pleasurable"

As she looks Shikuro directly in the eyes, she discretely moves her foot behind his, moving herself closer to him so that he would be distracted. Her plan was working well and now she was in a position to trip Shikuro and hold him down, allowing her to at least get the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Shikuro blinks as this was his first time sparing a woman this was definetly not something he had tried before, even in himself he had a hard time taking her on with full force none the less hitting hard out after her, but now this how should he even fight seriuosly when this girl was all up and close like this, possibly just a trick but Shikuro couldn't really just ignore this kind of movement.
He sinks slowly standing a bit more relaxed even though he's still tense.
You propose a bet then?"
Shikuro looks down though all he can see is her pressing up against him leaving the foot behind him unnoticed though even if not being able to see her feet he felt rather confident.
then what stakes do you propose?"
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Tiana winks and moves back slightly, not enough for her foot to become apparent but enough to make Shikuro feel like she was resisting slightly

"Anything you can think of"

She speaks in the same seductive voice as before but seems less 'in his face' with her sexuality and instead seems to be getting more detached from him.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Shikuro watched her closely feeling a it odd in this situation not sure weather or not he was safe or in incredible danger or just somewhere in between, this wasn't the common way he used to do spars, spars never had risks before, and never had someone place the risk like this.
"Well tell me what you want if you win, and then I shall tell what I would need you to risk to allow that"
He stood calmly though his former fighting stance broken since she had gotten this close to him.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Tiana smiles cutely, bored of the idle conversation and instead rolls her eyes, pulling back slightly from the man before putting her fist in her hand and twisting her body, aiming her elbow for the man's chest.

She had two plans of action here; One, she would knock the man backwards, pushing him with her elbow whilst also tripping him. Two, she would wait for him to avoid the attack and, in the hope he moved back, he would trip and then she could easily get the upper-hand in their battle.

(ooc: Sorry for the late reply!)

Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Shikuro gets a blow into his chest, not really seeing it comming before its too late.
He gets knocket down on his back, feeling the hard ground on his back only praying lucky that this was grassy ground and not on some streets, his back wasn't too good to begin with, gotten some blows, not really recovered from them yet, so had it been harder ground he might not have taking it so easily.

He wasn't planning on letting this girl get him that easily though he had known of the tripping in anycase what do do if being tripped over like that. he twist his lowerbody over letting his legs do a clipping motion one leg kicking in at her heels the comming from the opposite dirrection right into her knee.

(OOC: No problem, I was away the last 4 days aswell... sorry ^^)
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Tiana smiles as he begins to fall and then lets out a sharp breath of air in surprise of his attack, before she could react, he had tripped her with his legs but, thanks to her speed and agility, she managed to flip onto her hands, skidding across the floor on all fours, looking at Shikuro with a wide smile.

"Damn, you've got yourself some good reflexes"

She lets out a small grunt as she balances on her hands for a second, doing a handstand and then back-flipping into a standing position, not yet lowering her body into any stance.

"This might be a bit more interesting than I had anticipated"

and with those words, she lowers her body again. Tiana is fully ready to fight this man and with no intention of losing, she tightens her fists.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:39 am

Shikuro takes his legs up, then making a jump from his back up on his legs, by the time This girl is done with yher acrobatic manuvers here, he watches her carefully, not wanting to miss the next attack like the one before.
"Did you expect me not to?"
Shikuro steps forward, holding his hands infront of him streched out and relaxed ready to either parry or grab her, if need be. He then suddenly makes two quick steps forward, porroberly indicating he would go for a grabble but he was counting on that, then he would make a 180degree turn while lovwering his body, sending in a kick at her leg.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Tiana smiles for a few seconds and then closes her eyes, jumping backwards away from Shikuro as he goes to attack and looks him straight in the eyes, speaking somewhat patronisingly, especially given the way that he reacted well to her attack.

"Jus' didn't expect you t'be such a strong boy, that's all..."

She pauses for a few seconds, biting at her lip in an almost seductive fashion before smiling darkly

"Thing is, you're much stronger than me an'.... That means I gotta be careful..."

She starts to move, sliding her feet across the ground as she begins to circle the man, carefully watching his every move but at the same time seeming very confident.

"But.. Y'a'see, I'm gonna bet I'm a lot faster than you... N'that means we're on even footin', 'less I do this..."

She smiles, finally reaching a tree and then, without warning, she runs straight for Shikuro, darting around him and immediately running up a tree, only stopping when she gets to the leaves, rustling can be heard throughout the entire line of trees and then, as soon as she had ran, it stopped. Now there was only silence, Tiana was hiding, plotting an attack and waiting to catch Shikuro off-guard

(ooc = Shikky, I wrote her how I imagine she talks, hope ya don't mind!)
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:42 am

Shikuro lgets steady on his feet eyes following the girls every move, as she had jumped away from him in a way of evading his attack ofcourse the attack was a very low attack full of openings he hadn't really expected to hit either way.
"Well Strong is one thing..."
Shikuro watched as she walked around him, staying ready, if she would choose to move in on her next attack he had to be ready. He eyes follows her movements taking note to the speed.
"But if you are going to try to beat me on speed... I think you're going to loose big time..."
He said smilling confident, if her speed where as he saw before, he could least bit match it if not surpass it. tobad for this girl to be putting her faith in speed when he that where his most favored quality aswell, and he seemed to be the more experienced one aswell.
He stepped forward to the tree, walking slowly, just waiting for her move, seeing it as no less than a challenge to counter what was thrown at him next.

(OOC: Its fine ^^ sorry it took so long)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)   A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good day to do some workout. (Tiana Please)
Page 1 of 1