The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Tatsu had been watching the other classmate fight, they had good move's but he still found it boring to fight with them, the instructor was teaching them and paying little attention to the young soul that was sitting out of the class, not because he didn't care about it, more because Tatsu had injured himself recently in a training on this very field. The boy had fought bare handed and won, but not without injuries, the instructor had no idea why Tatsu even tried to fight without his zanpakuto but he corrected the young man forcing him to fight with his zanpakuto or not fight at all.

Tatsu on his end decided that not fighting at all would be his solution as fighting with a sword for him was like fighting with a rubber bat, pretty much useless. The young man needed to find a solution and he was about to get his solution, he was using his brain to find a fighting style that would allow hands and feet along with the sword. Standing up Tatsu drew some attention to himself as he had pretty much dittoed a statue for most of the class.

''You win, I'll fight with my sword Sensei. The young shinigami said a sly grin on his face. A bit oblivious to the boy's idea the instructor pointed a young man that was waiting for a partner to get his sparring done. The other boy was eager to fight Tatsu, rumors had it going that he was fast and talented in fights. Without presentations, Tatsu laid his hand on his sword hilt, without unsheathing it and half dropped into a crouching stance. His weaponless hand was facing the man and the other was on the opposite end of the body and Tatsu walked forward a confident look on his face. The other man unsheathed his Zanpakuto and droped into a ready stance ready to face his opponent. Tatsu didn't wait for his opponent to react and lunged with his sheated Zanpakuto, which was quickly stopped by the opponent. A large grin took birth on Tatsu's face when he slightly jumped, just high enough to say both his feet didn't touch to ground, he twirled his upper part of his body to follow with his left foot, producing a round house kick. The fact that the other shinigami didn't see it coming and that he was now laying on the ground satisfied Tatsu, who turned around looking at the instructor, with a look that meant exactly In your face and he went back sitting down on his bench when...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Ri had been summoned by one of the academy instructors for some reason but Ri didn't care about the reason he was already to annoyed to care. He hated being summon when the academy instructors wanted to use him to demonstrate varies abilities and he was sick of it now.

"You want something Yaneo " Ri said addressing the instructor with his first name. Yaneo gave a horrid look then smiled at Ri. Yaneo used to be Ri's instuctor thought it was always common knowledge that Yaneo had lost many time to Ri though every time Yaneo made some excuse up and that was Ri was only a student.

"I want to show this lot how to utilize all shinigami ability to fight" Yaneo said proudly as if he could preform the task better then anyone. Ri sighed and turned back around.

"Find someone else for once. Not like any of these can fight" Ri said as he flailed his hand in the air as a kind of wave.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Tatsu was walking back towards his bench when he heard his instructor's first name and arced an eyebrow, who the hell was that guy he wondered, and did he just say he couldn't fight? That was an insult to his pride and he knew it. Changing his direction towards the leaving man Tatsu rose his voice, making sure he'd hear him.

"If you don't want to teach us, I'll duel you. Tatsu said in a neutral voice, ticked at the fact this guy took him for a rookie. Whispers could be heard here and there as this was the first time Tatsu actually provoked someone into a duel. "If you win, you can leave, if I win, you teach my friend's here a few tricks." A grin took birth on Tatsu's face as the thrill of the fight was about to raise in his chest. Tatsu looked the other shinigami up and down wondering how he fought, and how badly he would get his ass kicked if he didn't take this guy seriously.

Tatsu kept his stare to the man's back hoping he would turn around, he wouldn't attack him from behind and he wouldn't appreciate his offer of a duel being rejected, he started to hear his heart beat in his chest, this feeling was the thrill of a fight building up, or simply stress raising up, in any case he didn't want his hands to start shaking just cause he was getting excited. Still trying to convince him the young man decided to give another convincing argument.

"You can judge after if I know how to fight or not."
Tatsu had launched his taunt and was waiting for his reply, what would happen, who would win, he had his little idea that if this guy was no longer in the academy, he had little chances of winning, but he did take the opportunity to fight this guy, if he could bruise him up just enough, maybe the taicho would be interrested.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Ri head slowly turned around to see who'd tried to get a rise from him. He took a look at Tatsu for a moment wondering if he should bother or not to reply to him but he eventually turned around/

"You don't know what your doing." Ri stated simply as he stretch his arms up then crossed them behind his hand. He examined the man , Ri already knew he had Shikai a great advantage but unnecessary to be him , the man had a height advantage but Ri was used to that disadvantage by now

"Plus your term don't make sense , if you win then why don't you teach them cause if by a miracle you beat me then you should teach them?" Ri stated well scratch his head. He knew he wasn't leaving without a fight but he was going to get some entertainment out of it first.

"And if you knew how to fight you wouldn't still be a student" Ri said as he paced around Tatsu trying to think up a playful way to beat the student well still being entertaining.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Tatsu had a grin on his face, but it was obvious he hardly cared about the other's he wanted to fight someone stronger than him and that was his only reason. Fine I'll give you my real reason, I want to fight you because you're stronger than me. Tatsu's right arm was banded tightly as if he had been injured and his waist was held tightly by a belt to make sure his move's weren't hindered by anything when he moved around. Just by looking at him it could be easily seen that he relied on speed more than anything else. ''Give me the honors of a fight, to prove that I'm more than ready to leave this place''

Tatsu made it clear he didn't like the academy and wanted to move on, he knew he knew he was ready to move on in this class, but the other problem's were the other classes, most of them weren't really interesting or he didn't really have any aptitude for it. Tatsu shifted to face his opponent from the side, putting his injured arm towards him and his sword arm on the other side, legs in position, one towards him and the other kept behind for balance, his stance proved to be good and steady, a tad weird if you asked the instructor who had now moved aside. A very careful eye could see a limitation on the handle of the Zanpakuto Tatsu weilded, the handle itself was long but it was like it could hide another blade.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:56 pm

"But your not ready. You just challenged a vastly supior fight to match , you do that in the field and you'll die" Yaneo butted in but then quickly fade back in crowd of student when Ri have him a nasty 'be quite' Star.

"Right come on then start" Ri said as his legs not much apart and his hands still crossed behind his head. He wasn't expecting much , he knew he could knock out most of the room with the right kido but where was the fun in that.

"I won't use Kido or my Zanpakuto unless I think you good enough" Ri said as he hoped for one foot to the other and spoke with a uncaring tone. Ri smiled he remember his fight back in the academy against Kayio and how similar that and this fight were thought Kaiyo challenged him.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:10 pm

The wind was blowing a gentle breeze towards to soon to be fighting duo in the sparring grounds, the other's had stopped fighting to look at the incoming duel.

Tatsu chuckled a little and looked at the person in front of him. ''I wouldn't challenge a hollow to a duel'' would he say while still chuckling to his teacher as if he was rather stupid. Turning towards Ri the young shinigami quenched his hand around the handle of his zanpakuto and dashed forward, rather fast to be honest.

When arriving in melee range Tatsu would drop down and attempt a sweep kick to his newly found opponent if he wouldn't hit he would merely chain with a quick sword slash before sheathing the weapon once more. Tatsu would back up a little after his quick chain combo and see what his opponent had in mind for him.

Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Ri watch the student movement and sigh perhaps there was no entertainment value in this fight after all. Ri raised his feet then by forming a footing of Reiatsu he leaped back out of ranged all well maintaining his hand behind his head.

"Done warming up" Ri said as he unfold his arm , dropped one to his side and vigorously scratch his head with the other. He was hoping to get a rise out of Tatsu maybe then it would be interesting
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Tatsu saw that there was no counter attack coming towards him, and he didn't wait to move forward even though he knew his opponent wasn't taking this seriously. Quickly rising up he unsheathed his sword and slashed towards the hand that was scratching the side of the enemies head, and followed with a round house kick. ''I won't take this seriously if you don't kick my ass anytime soon''

The young shinigami was rather irritated by the fact he didn't take this fight seriously, but if he did keep his guard down, he would find out that this young shinigami isn't scared to kick where it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Ri saw the attack coming , it was rash and somewhat clumps. Ri leaned back to his left avoid the swipe then bent back near brining his head to the ground to avoid the kick. He planted his hand to the ground and brought his legs up unintentionally in a kick to Tatsu.

Standing up Ri smiled then in a blink of an eye he was on the other side of the room far out of Tatsu's reach. He smiled as he brought both of his hands together.

"Water, what gives life to those who i seek to end, Lightning, what Creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgement upon this soul." Ri Chanted as an immensely charged ball of destructive reiatsu formed in his hand. He began aiming at Tatsu. The kido was strong enough to destroy the room and it's occupants

"Just messin" Ri said as he absorbed the Kido ,returning the reiatsu back into him. That blast would of killed Tatsu or if he dodged the class behind him. Ri however did enjoy the look on the students faces.

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Tatsu had attacked and was dodged magnificently, it was surprising the talent the man in front of him had but the young shinigami didn't let himself be intimidated by him, he knew that there were stronger one's out there. The young soul sheathed his sword as an immense fire ball was formed, flabbergasted the only solution Tatsu found was ready himself for the blast, hardening his body and getting ready to die again was all he did. The incantation of the kido was being spoken and then absorbed and Tatsu was still ready to take the hit.

The fact that Tatsu was ready to take the hit and not dodge the blast showed his obvious courage. ''I admit that I knew I would lose from the start, I challenge people that are stronger than me hoping that I would learn something from you. The young shinigami stepped out of his fighting stance and gave a respective bow to the shinigami. ''I'm sorry I wasted your time''
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:02 pm

"Right then now your head out of your arse lets go" Ri said pulling his Zanpakuto out with his right hand and catching it with his left. He playfully twiddled around his hand, spinning and finding it's balance.

"Still up for it" Ri said a cocky little smile as he took his stance and prepared to fight properly with his Zanapakuto. Ri figured he'd give Tatsu a decent fight rather then leaving him bitter and annoyed with the fights out coming.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Tatsu was just about turning around when his opponent gave him the answer he was hoping for, a grin took birth on his face and he went back to stare at his enemy. Seeing as he fully drew his sword Tatsu did something he didn't do often, he dittoed the movement and drew his Zanpakuto. ''I appreciate your action, I'll gladly fight you with all my skills.'' Tatsu said with a large grin on his face. The tension was high and nobody was speaking, it was rare that the young shinigami took his katana fully out of his sheath. With his free hand he reached for the butt end of his zanpakuto handle and drew another shorter blade, that could be mistaken for a curved dagger. ''My Zanpakuto is unique, thus my fighting style is unknown to you, I wish, that even if my skill's don't match yours that I can equally teach you something of use. After his short speach, Tatsu dashed forward using some of his spiritual energy to go faster, waiting for his opponent to react.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:12 am

Ri changed his stance subconsciously, after his many fights with Kaoseu he'd learned how to fight dual wielding opponent. He watch Tatsu dash toward him and smiled. Keeping low he met his opponents dash but as he moved he shunpo'd from left to right making his approach difficult to read.

As he drew close he flash stepped beyond Tatsu then kicking off his right foot , Ri took to the air and planned a horizontal slash aimed at Tatsu shoulders. Ri was only only going to bring the tip of his Zanpakuto across after all he didn't want to hurt Tatsu.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:54 am

Tatsu was focused on his opponent he did want to give him a certain level of challenge even though he wasn't at the same level of experience but thing's weren't going the way he wanted them when he saw that he hardly had enough wits to follow the damned guy, and then suddently he was nowhere to be seen and then bang he felt tripped. Flailing forward the young shinigami knew that he would lose any kind of credibility if he were to faceplant, so he put his left hand on the ground and by sheer muscle mass, use his weight and strength to redirect his mass into a kick in the other shinigami's direction, after that move he would stand back up again, rubbing his arm, since he almost ripped the muscle doing this move. Both his swords had flung to a random direction when he was tripped and now he was weaponless, he just needed to see if his opponent was about to continue the fight even with that detail.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Ri jabbed his hilt into on coming kick and watch Tatsu come back around onto his feet. Ri smiled as he dashed towards his opponent, along the way his stabbed his Zanpakuto into the ground. Ri knew hand to hand wasn’t his greatest strength but he wasn’t going to attack an unarmed man or let this fight end so melodramatically.

Ri came in range of Tatsu and with a slight movement of his foot he shunpo’d behind Tatsu and swung his left foot into his back aimed for the slight cut he’d already made.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Tatsu was more than satisfied to see his opponent drop his sword and charge him unarmed, the young shinigami's strength was obviously better without his weapon's and smiled when he saw the upcoming melee fight. Tatsu waited for the man to strike but the move his foot made wasn't an incoming strike, he was about to move super fast, but where, Tatsu made a quick attempt at kicking him before he could shunpo, but he would more than likely miss. A heavy kick would land on the young shinigami's back side and sheer pain would crush him to his knee's before he would grit his teeth' and quickly try a sweep kick to his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Ri watch Tatsu fall to his knee’s , his hadn’t returned to the ground , he stood in the air using hoh as he watch the young student at attempt to sweep Ri’s feet from under him. He smiled and shunpo’d again only returning to sight when he appeared beside his sword , in his hand however was Tatsu Zanapakuto both of them.

Hm, interesting” Ri said as he placed the dagger back into the Zanpakuto. He took a moment to studied the blade then with a gentle toss he threw it back to Tatsu and then took his own from the ground.

Lets end this” Ri said as he swiped his blade through the air removing the wood splinters from his Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Tatsu stuttered to his feet, that kick had been heavy and he didn't appreciate the fact that he blatantly missed his opponent, but seeing as he fared away towards his sword and inspected it, making a comment that he couldn't hear just right. Tatsu eyed the man, putting the dagger back into the hilt Ri had tossed the zanpakuto back at Tatsu who had caught it with his remaining strength.

"Lets end this" Ri said, and Tatsu heard it, and greeted it with a nod, still catching his breath. Alot of students were wondering why he hadn't given up when he saw he had no chance, and some other's were wondering why he had taken up the fight to start with.

"Alright" Tatsu merely said as he dashed towards his opponent sword sheathed hand on the sheath ready to draw. The young shinigami's technique was easy to understand but most likely hard to master, he was using a sword and body technique, which could suit the second division.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Ri smiled as he started moving to Tatsu , he didn’t move much but merely shunpo’d from left or right advancing on the oncoming Tatsu. As he drew close Ri kicked off his right leg slightly sending himself over Tatsu and landing the other side.

He’s decided to play defensive and see just how good Tatsu so was , after all Ri knew that no student could really pose a challenge to a fifth seat of Ri’s calibre so Ri figured he’d give the man a chance to attack and see if he had any skill or if he was all talk.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:48 pm

The young shinigami was using the last of his strength but was no where near giving up. He saw the other shinigami coming for him, flashing from left to right, Tatsu was trying to read his movement but the effort was futile. Tatsu was preparing to defend himself with a quick dodge when he saw that his opponent was getting ready for an attack, an opportunity that the young man wouldn't let go. Tatsu would make a 5 foot step towards Ri and try a round house kick to the face, but he was no where to be seen, Tatsu took the time to look around for him and quickly came to the conclusion he was behind him. the next thought followed and Tatsu turned around suddently dropping down to his opponent's legs level quickly slash at his legs, already his hits were strong and quick, and very accurate, his combat level wasn't something to underestimate.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:59 am

Ri would of sighed if he had the time, the mans swipe as good but it left his head, neck and hearth open for an easy attack but Ri didn't want to hurt him and so when the blade neared his foot Ri simply moved his foot on top of the blade and forced his down with his weight and strength.

Ri moved his Zanpakuto to the the man throat, moving slowly encase the man jerked or attempted something foolish. Ri felt the blade struggle beneath him but he could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:16 am

Everything was going so fast for Tatsu, never had he seen anyone so fast and he knew this wasn't a captain class, the young shinigami almost found it humiliating and frustrating but his face didn't show anything of those feelings, he hardly even showed any feelings to anyone. After the quick swipe Tatsu found out that the other shinigami was standing on his blade and the young swordsman found out one quick solution as the opponent's sword neared his neck, his hand would dash for his sheath and he would draw the other side of his blade to attempt a straight strike at the man's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:54 am

Ri increased the speed of his right arm by concentrating his reiatsu to that limb and then with lightening fast reflexes , Ri's hand extended and caught Tatsu wrist as he attempted to stab Ri.

"I don't like that, it's cheap and for a spar, dangerous , if I'd been a student a blow like that could of killed me
" Ri said his anger clear in his tone and in the release of the pressure that was now visible.

Ri thought of doing some rather distasteful things to the man, but he'd be demoted if not executed for it. Ri growled then returned his pressure to its normal controlled state , he could see a few students on their knees and Yaneo was shaking but that was no surprise.

"Never try that again on a fellow Shinigami" Ri said his voice starting with anger but that soon faded into Ri normal calm and relax state. After that Ri released Tatsu wrist then without another word Shunpo'd way before Tatsu said anything.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:34 am

Tatsu's attack was stopped and a heavy pressure was falling on his shoulders, the other shinigami was mad and obviously pissed off at the choice he had made. Tatsu remained neutral, he knew he wouldn't of ended the strike but his arm was caught before he could stop his move. Obviously what he had done was dangerous, but in a situation with a real opponent this was the move to make and it most likely would've made him win were they in a real fight. After a few sentence's a moral the shinigami shunpo'd away and Tatsu slowly rose to his feet and took a deep breath, he already imagined his tutor coming towards him and yelling for no reason, but nothing happened, everyone was looking at him, as if he had done something wrong. The young shinigami started to walk towards the exit of the class even though it wasn't nearly time to leave, and gave very little attention to his teacher telling him to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]   Ready? Set? Fight! [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready? Set? Fight! [Private]
Page 1 of 1