The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere outside of town... (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toshi_shirokami

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : soldier
Quote : "War never changes"- Unknown
Registration Date : 2010-06-06

Somewhere outside of town... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere outside of town... (Open)   Somewhere outside of town... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:01 pm

::Karakura Town Outskirts, in the forest near the cemetery::

'Rouge shiningami, huh?' Toshi thought as he made it back to the safety of cave he had been hiding in for the last several years. He had managed to avoid the latest shiningami patrol 'Their probably after that hollow i encountered yesterday...damn that thing was strong' he thought as he recalled how he narrowly escaped it. 'I had better be more careful...if second division ever found me i would be a dead-man...' he cringed at the thought.

'Guess thats what i get for going rouge..' he thought as he sat down, letting out a heavy sigh, and drawing his Zanpakutō and holding it above his head.

'But at least I can trust you, huh?'
-Toshi frowns at the silent response-
'Still not gonna talk to me huh...guess i'm not ready to know your name yet...'
-Toshi sheaths the blade not bothering to wait for a reply-

"I wonder if i'll ever be able to go back...." voicing his thought outloud as he gazes out the cave and watches the sunset.
Back to top Go down
toshi_shirokami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere outside of town... (Open)   Somewhere outside of town... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:34 pm

:: Several hours later ::

"NO!!!" Toshi screamed, as he woke up from another nightmare, sitting straight up and grabbing his zanpakuto. Breathing heavy and drenched in sweat he slowly got up, 'I must have fell asleep again' he thought, as he subconsciously ran his fingers along the scars on his face. 'well I'm awake now, may as well go and look for something to eat.' he thought. He slowly walked out of the cave and down the hill to the cemetery, and then down into Karakura town.

He was at the park when a strange feeling suddenly came over him. Stopping dead in his tracks 'I'm being watched' he thought as he checked his surroundings. '...Or I am going crazy...one of the two' he thought and continued to walk through the park. Sighing heavily "Most likely going crazy" he said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Jiro Yoshihide

Jiro Yoshihide

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Registration Date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere outside of town... (Open)   Somewhere outside of town... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Perhaps he was right in thinking he was being watched. Jiro watched as the Shinigami made it's way through the park, talking to himself. Jiro let out a howl and leaped directly behind the Shinigami. His frog-like body flexing in anticipation for what was coming, but he didn't plan on attacking. Any Soul with stronger spiritual power than a normal human's soul would be a treat, but it would be difficult to overcome a Shinigami. Jiro's combat experience was limited and though he was just a newly formed hollow with little intelligence, he knew enough to not attack the Shinigami right off the bat.

He stared, waiting to see what the Shinigami would do in response to his appearance.

(OOC: I'm going to go ahead and guess neither of us want to die, haha)
Back to top Go down
toshi_shirokami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere outside of town... (Open)   Somewhere outside of town... (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:52 pm

When Toshi heard the howl, and heard the hollow land behind him, he instinctively ducked and rolled forward. Coming up with his hand on his zanpakuto, ready to assess the new threat, what he saw he didn't expect. "A...frog?" he said out loud tilting his head to one side. His eyes narrowing he began his assessment; 'Hollow, relatively new, Large frog like body, watch its jumping, muscles tensed, threatening posture, okay were in the park...wide open area...need to lure it to where i can fight it on my terms' he thought as he analyzed his opponent and the area. Without finishing his plan he drew his zanpakuto, "Well are you trying to fight or play games?" he said with a sly grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jiro Yoshihide

Jiro Yoshihide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere outside of town... (Open)   Somewhere outside of town... (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 am

Jiro waited for his opponent and when he took his stance, Jiro was beginning to lose patience. He hadn't had a meal in so long and this one.. the smell, the strength of the soul, the taste could be no less than mouth-watering.

He did as he always did before a fight, used his hollow ability to focus on simply sights and sounds. His pupils enlarged and he let off a howl, as if he was signaling the start of the fight. He crawled a few feet before leaping straight at his target clumsily. For a newly formed Hollow, strategy was not the strong point.. but at least he had the size advantage.
Back to top Go down
toshi_shirokami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere outside of town... (Open)   Somewhere outside of town... (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Toshi smirked at the hollows inpatients, turned, and sprinted towards town. 'Thats right follow me, beast' he thought as he approached town. With the hollow in pursuit he raced into the nearly empty early morning streets. 'thats right... come earn your meal' he thought as he ducked into alley, ready to strike as soon as the hollow appeared.
Back to top Go down
Jiro Yoshihide

Jiro Yoshihide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere outside of town... (Open)   Somewhere outside of town... (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Jiro started to get irritated when the Shinigami dodged his attack and fled into the streets. He leaped at full speed until he reached the alley, where he crawled slowly inside. Even with his senses heightened he saw no one and his rage reached an even higher level. Unfortunately, he had no choice but to wait for the Shinigami to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere outside of town... (Open)   Somewhere outside of town... (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere outside of town... (Open)
Page 1 of 1