The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Coven of Conquest

Go down 
+3
Nickolas
Ri O'Nocht
Kuro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

The Coven of Conquest Empty
PostSubject: The Coven of Conquest   The Coven of Conquest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Mission available to Kuro and 2 additional shinigami from the seireitei. Any rank is acceptable.

Location: Mission will begin in Kuro's office, after briefing he and the team will head to Karakura.

Background Information: A series of disappearences has been brought to the attention of the Gotei. Humans are disappearing at a rate much too quickly for comfort. Fearing hollow involvement, the Gotei is sending one captain along with a small team to Karakura to find out what's going on.

OOC Knowledge: A bount hiding out in the living world has begun to gather himself an army with which to one day challenge the gotei and the armies of Hueco Mundo. Appealing to the humans of the living world like a kind of heaven sent immortal, he has organized a cult of followers based on the outskirts of Karakura. He likes to experiment and has found a way to use the purified spirit liquid in bitto to turn his followers into super beings that he has termed neo-bounts. The neo-bounts gain the ability to see and battle with spiritual beings as well as increased stamina, endurance, strength, and speed. They can consume bitto fluid or souls to heal wounds, but they cannot ever gain control of a doll. The large number of disappearences are due to the followers joining the cult as well as the large number of humans and spirits necessary to supply the bount with enough bitto fluid.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest   The Coven of Conquest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:18 pm

I'm in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest   The Coven of Conquest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Me too
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest   The Coven of Conquest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:35 pm

I'm iiin! Kuro said I could come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest   The Coven of Conquest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:43 pm

I'll come if I can.
Back to top Go down
Katrex

Katrex

Male
Number of Posts : 83
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest   The Coven of Conquest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:51 am

Add me in
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest   The Coven of Conquest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Okay, I kind of let this fade from my attention. I'm bringing it back though. I'll set the thread up soon and it will be semi open. The thread title (or initial post) will let you know how many people can join.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest   The Coven of Conquest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Damn, guess I can't hop in then? I'm in the investigation squad too... phooey...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest   The Coven of Conquest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:03 pm

my post meant that this sign up thread is out the window. the thread will be first join, first participate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest   The Coven of Conquest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Link me! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest   The Coven of Conquest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest   The Coven of Conquest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coven of Conquest
Page 1 of 1