The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rynq's First Beslayal (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rynq

Rynq

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Job/Interests : Computer Programming/Game Design
Quote : A great truth is a truth whose opposite is also a truth.
Registration Date : 2010-06-25

Rynq's First Beslayal (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Rynq's First Beslayal (Solo)   Rynq's First Beslayal (Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:49 pm

(ooc: Since everyone in the chat ignored my question it must be okay.)

Stepping out onto a thin ledge in New York City, Rynq noticed that the ground seemed to be getting closer and closer. After the loud crash heard only by spiritual beings, he stood up and surveyed the surroundings. He had ended up in some red light district, where crimes and deaths were all too common. Surprisingly enough there were few entrepreneurs in the area, as if they had been called away from the place. Rynq then remembered the assignment given to him by his teacher. “Now Rynq. Since you can’t seem to keep quiet in class you have to serve extra time in the trade. Your mission is to go to the Living World and slay one hollow. If you fail you’ll be right back in Rukon where you belong. So get moving before I kick you out!” For those who don’t make the connection, that kick was what made the ground so close-up.

As Rynq walked along the city streets sensing for any hollows, he couldn’t help but pass through a crowd of scantily-clad women with no goal in life. It made him think back to that one book he read, Long Beach Make-out, where the women did this one thing to that one guy and everybody had a good time. “Hmm…No conflict makes a bad story…” Rynq thunk as he stumbled into an alleyway where some hobo was on the verge of getting shot. “Perfect place to start….start start bart vart yart fart part lart nart….” The rambling continued until Rynq made it back to the right word. “…start searching for hollows.” Having closed his eyes, he began feeling for the hollow, scrutinizing each area in the hopes of finding his ironic prey.

Rynq opened his eyes a little later to find that the gunman was replaced by an 8 foot tall turquoise hollow with tentacles for a beard. “Hey look, it’s Steve the Pirate!” Rynq shouted, copying a quote from the greatest dodge ball movie of all time. Whether he had meant to or not, Rynq had gotten the hollow’s attention. Turning its slimy head, the hollow grabbed the now soulful hobo and devoured it as he ran for Rynq, ready to tentacle-annihilate the poor swordsman.

In a feet of tactical swiftness and gracefulness, Rynq was sent flying into the building behind him. This hollow was in no mood to chit-chat or play; it was ready to eat. When Rynq finally made it out of the rubble that once was a bookstore, he unsheathed his zanpakutou and charged at the monster. With a quick horizontal slash Rynq managed to chop off three of the seemingly endless tentacles emanating from the hollow’s mantle. The hollow roared in pain as Rynq remembered what training he received. “Aim for the groin!” Rynq stabbed the hollow in its lower body section, only worsening the pain. “Wait….that’s for soul reapers. Heads are for hollows.” Only now realizing his mistake, Rynq was clothes-lined away from the hollow, his weapon jutting out from the un-holiest of places.

Puny soul reaper, how dare you defile me! I shall have your head crushed by my power!” While Rynq was recovering from the shock of being rammed head on by a freight train, the hollow rushed him and slammed him into the ground. Rynq was on the verge of vulnerability when he remembered the one weapon he had left. Aiming a weak finger at the hollow's mask, Rynq chanted "Bakudou #4, Crawling Rope!" A yellow rope shot out from his finger, wrapping itself around the hollow's head. "What are you doing soul reaper? This puny spell will do noth-" Before the hollow could finish his sentence, the rope exploded, completely destroying the hollow's head and mask. "The only offensive use of Bakudou is when it goes awry...check," Rynq said, crawling up the small crater made by the hollow to grab his zanpakutou.

Stopping by the remains of the bookstore, Rynq picked up a few "novels" and traveled back to the Soul Society, mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down

Rynq's First Beslayal (Solo)
Page 1 of 1