The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Bio: Zane Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Male
Number of Posts : 24
Job/Interests : carptner/semi pro boxing champion
Quote : "the meaning of life is to live it"
Registration Date : 2009-04-21

Character Bio: Zane Blood Empty
PostSubject: Character Bio: Zane Blood   Character Bio: Zane Blood I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Name: Zane blood
Height: 7 feet
Weight: 195 lb

Appearance: as a human he was about normal size with brown hair and blue eyes but as a hallow his mask covers up all of his face and he has two vary large crow like wings on his back. His body I very slender but bulky muscle wise.

Personality: Zane is very calm most of time unless he’s hunting for human souls to eat. Other then that even in battle he keeps a calm head.

History: when Zane was born the doctors told his parents that he was born with a rare disease that could kill him at any moment in time of his life. So as he grew his parents spoiled him buying him anything he wanted and doing whatever no matter what it meant to make shure he had a happy life no matter how short it may be. And then on his fifth birthday as his parents brought out his cake and told him to make a wish. He did as his parents had told him to do he blew out the candles and made a wish. His wish was to live forever with his parents, but as he made his wish the exact opposite had happened he died. As he died he saw s himself laying face down in the cake and his parents crying. “What…mommy daddy why are you crying i'm rite here” he said to them but they continued to cry. He soon figured out that he had died because of his disease and he bowed his head down and cried. As he continued to cry
A snake like creature wrapped around him and began to chock him. All of a sudden whatever had been trying to eat him had disappeared when he felt an empty space in his chest. He looked down and saw a hole in his chest he screamed as a Wight vomit came out of his mouth and began to surround his face like a mask. He also felt his body growing along with his muscles. After the Wight vomit disappeared and his body had stopped growing him felt wings on his back. He put his hands on his face and felt a mask cover it. He also had a very strange huger for something…something like…souls so he headed out of the house and began to look for human souls to feed his hunger.

Each character gets 20 points to start of with assign them to either:

Spirit power: 4

Speed: 4

Intelligence: 4

Kidou mastery: 2

Fighting skill: 6

Rp sample: It was cold, dark, and it was raining in Karakura Town. Sprits were runing around everywhere. As they countinued to go everywhere zeke appered and began to eat them trying to fill his hunger for them. He continued to eat for hours and hours not feeling any fuller but more huungerier. “why…why am I so huger”he yelled looking for more souls. After about 18 hours of eating he continued to feel hungery and he coiuld no longer sense any more human souls near him so he travled every in search of more souls

sorry the rp sample isnt veary good if you want me to add more or rewrite it completely let me know
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Character Bio: Zane Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bio: Zane Blood   Character Bio: Zane Blood I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:20 am

Approved. No need to write any master piece in the Rp sample it's all good. Smile
Back to top Go down

Character Bio: Zane Blood
Page 1 of 1