The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyoujn

kyoujn

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2010-06-28

Day one Empty
PostSubject: Day one   Day one I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm

Myou had done it he had followed the advice from the ex captain he had met that night and had joined the Shinigami Academy. The entry requirements seemed a little tough but he had gotten past it now it was time to train and learn the way's of a Shinigami. He was shown his room and placed his zanpakuto carefully under the bed, it was after all his only possession really. He then dressed himself in the training garments of a academy student.

He had little time to marvel at his outfit as class was soon to begin. He left his room closing the door behind him and hurried down the corridor. 7B 7B he said to himself as he looked up above the classroom doors, seeking his classroom. Finally he saw it and skidded towards the door. Bursting in the teacher as well as the whole class turned to face the new recruit who had barged in. "Sorry im late" is all that Myou could splutter as the teacher looked down at him with half moon spectacles reflecting the sunlight from the window. "Late and rude. Not a good start" the teacher exclaimed as the class tittered and giggled.

Myou apologised again and found a seat near the back to hide. He felt a little embarrassed but was reassured when one of the student reassured him "Dont worry he's always like that" Myou smiled at the pretty young student, she had long black hair tied up at the back of her head and had blue eyes with a cute face. However Myou decided not to let himself slip back in his old way's he was here to learn, so he nodded his agreement and looked towards the teacher.

The class talked about zanpakuto's what they were and what they could become. Myou thought about his own zanpakuto, linking what the teacher said to it. The teacher spoke about the first release Shikai, to reach it you had to be able to call out your zanpakuto's name. One of the students in the second row asked the teacher, "what powers will mine have once I call it?" The teacher spoke with his harsh voice like every question was undeserved of his knowledge. " The only one who can truly answer is your zanpakuto."

That made Myou think about the moment he got his zanpakuto, in the bar fight with the drunk Shinigami, and how a voice in his head had told him he had been granted his weapon. Myou had first thought he had lost it but the more he had thought about and the more he learned from this class, the more it started to make sense. It had to have been his zanpakuto so maybe he could get to Shikai... But how? Myou interrupted the teacher, in the politest way possible to ask this very question. "Sir" he started "I heard a voice when I got my zanpakuto, and he told me that he was going to grant me some of his power. Does this mean im ready for Shikai."

The teacher staired at Myou and without any feeling in his voice he answered. "No your not even close." This took Myou back a little as the teacher continued, "Hearing your zanpakuto is the first step of the journey. and the fact he granted you some power is commendable. However I assume this power is but your sealed zanpakuto ?" Myou nodded feeling a little deflated as the teacher continued. " This means you have shown enough for your zanpakuto to take an interest. However now you must prove yourself worthy to attain more power and you must learn to work with said zanpakuto."

The bell rung to bring the class to the end and Myou left with mixed feelings and a jumble of thoughts. "work with my zanpakuto, but I dont even know its name, and how to I talk to it?" These were questions that would haunt Myou until the next zanpakuto lesson.
Back to top Go down

Day one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: The Classroom-
Jump to: