The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoujn

kyoujn

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2010-06-28

Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel Empty
PostSubject: Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel   Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Ok this will be a spoiler so if you don't read the manga and dont want to find out what is going to happen next TURN AWAY NOW!!!

Ok so the latest mange decide 10 and 11 the whole training in the world between worlds where time has little meaning and gives Ichigo enough time to train for his super ultra mega getsga tenchu, dont that sound familiar some how.

For starters the time thing just sounds like the hyperbolic time chamber and now he is training to become strong enough to defeat someone nobody else can defeat other than Ichigo (will his hair turn gold?)

Seriously I have always liked Bleach it has run well for many years but I think it is slowly coming to its end, and if they try to stretch it past Aizens defeat then I think it will just ruin bleach (unless they can think of some amazing way to keep Aizen alive without the typical bad guy shake of fist shouting "ill get you next time" etc etc.

Any how thats my 10 cents thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel   Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:54 pm

I disagree, After Aizen's death there is plenty of room to continue on (assuming he isn't stretched into the kings dimension) There is still the kings dimension and the royal guard, and then there is hell which was shown in the beginning of the series and has yet to be shown again. If there are the 3 dimensions we know of and have seen plus the realm of memories of nobodies known from the movies, plus the kings dimension, on the severing ties, who's to say there aren't other dimensions too? Then there is the fact that all this stuff takes place in japan more or less and there is an entire planet. Soul Society is dimensionally located close to karakura town as Aizen knew exactly where ichigo would arrive in soul society due to the location of Urahara's shop. So that leads me to assume there is a hole planet in soul society as well with possible shinigami(or similar) installations across the globe in both dimensions.

Bleach can go off in many directions after Aizen's death even if it means retiring Ichigo as the main focus. To be honest I hope Kube Tite does because Ichigo needs to do one of two things, A train his ass off and gain the skill and experience required to wield his crazy strong powers properly or B retire from all this crap and settle down with Inoue and have a kid.

Some people laugh at me for saying this but if Ichigo used his chain(or cloth in shikai) to spin zangetsu around as he charges a getsuga and then fires it, I believe it's power would be incredibly more immense then usual. My theory behind this is due to the getsuga he used against Uliqiourra that was wtf crazy huge, it was by far his biggest and also by far had the most spin but on it before being fired. Unlike his other getsuga that one spun like a wheel and cascaded upon itself remaining concentrated for a good while before collapsing into a wave. However I'm getting off topic here xD Point is there is still room for Ichigo to improve even after this new getsuga o.o and there are plenty of directions to take the story so that it continues.
Back to top Go down
kyoujn

kyoujn

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel   Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 pm

If it can be done well then yes fair enough there is scope and lots of bankais yet to see. However I just dont want becoming totally ichigo focused to the point where captains cant fight. If he "retired" so to speak then yeah ok as long as the story has a mix of char then it has the chance to carry on
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel   Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 pm

SPOILER WARNING

Well I mean I would imagine him becoming kinda like how his dad is, omega powerful but mostly just spends his time with his family leaving the life of combat behind. To be honest it seems like that would be what Ichigo would do. He only fights local hollow because it's his job and he doesn't want people being hurt and he only goes off to fight big baddies because his friends are in danger. I mean he was even about to just sit around and whine allowing Aizen to have his way with the real Karakura town until his dad mentioned that all of Ichigo's friends would be killed.

I feel once things are all played out Ichigo should take a back seat for a successor character eventually however he can still have a good run for a while longer. Such a character wouldn't be required for a long time but would allow bleach to continue for a while longer to allow loose ends to be tied up and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel   Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach is begining to go a little DBZ i feel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Bleach Related-
Jump to: