The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Expedition: Classroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rynq

Rynq

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Job/Interests : Computer Programming/Game Design
Quote : A great truth is a truth whose opposite is also a truth.
Registration Date : 2010-06-25

Expedition: Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Expedition: Classroom   Expedition: Classroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Upon entering the classroom from the hall from the building from the plot of land assigned to the academy, Rynq took his seat and opened the book that came from his room from the building from the plot of land assigned to the academy. "Chapter 1: The New....new new nude news newp newt newy newg newn newc...." His thoughts continued like this for a few moments, before his head finally organized itself and he continued. "...Newborn....Wait a second, this is the wrong book!" Having accidentally grabbed an infant's book from his room, Rynq quickly left the room in search of a better book. Why he had an infant's book to begin with was unknown.

As the bell rang for class Rynq closed his new novel, Gone with the Wind, and sat attentively to listen to the teacher's droning about how kidou came from the mind as well as the spirit, and that to properly use it the first time one must have the utmost concentration. "*crosses kidou off the list of things I can do easily*," thought this strange man, entirely unaware that he had said it aloud. After a whack from the teacher Rynq was sent out to the kidou grounds to practice his kidou, since he was "so against that idea," as his teacher put it.
Back to top Go down
White

White

Male
Number of Posts : 13
Job/Interests : ...A lot.
Quote : Cogito Ergo Sum
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Expedition: Classroom   Expedition: Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:44 am

Shisuke fiddled with the cap in his hands, spinning it between his index, middle, and ring fingers. He was whistling his favorite song when he was interupted by the boy below who was practicing his Kido. Shit, he sucks almost as much as I do... He smirked as he realized that was saying a lot, and that he shouldn't judge others on his own skill levl in Kido. Continuing to whistle Shisuke came to a sort of revelation; If we trained together, we'd both become better at the same time and I could do something past the extent of cutting class. Vaulting himself forward, off the branch he was sitting on, Shisuke began to speak. "Hey there, Mr. Aficionado. Or were you just sent out here by the collective cry of your peers as the wished you far, far away?" He finished with a silent thump as his feet hit the ground behind the training student. "You see, I've come here to practice my Kido... Would you be interested in joining me in my endeavour? Or would you just stay here in solitude and make absolutely no progress whatsoever, leaving me in a bit of a slump?" Wow, I talk to much. Shisuke thought, attempting to satisfy the random accusations swirling around in his head.
Back to top Go down
White

White

Male
Number of Posts : 13
Job/Interests : ...A lot.
Quote : Cogito Ergo Sum
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Expedition: Classroom   Expedition: Classroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:19 am

Judging by the lack of response from the Shinigami, Shisuke resolved it best not to bother the boy. He decided on the second thing he had said earlier; That this boy was almost as much of a lackey as Shi was. He nodded as he placed his right hand in his left and smiled warmly and with utmost sincerity. "Well, so be it. I'll practice anyways." Shi said as he released his hands from eachother and grinned. "Whatever, friend." Giving up Shisuke began to work on a tree about 10-15 meters away.

Shisuke raised his arm up and pointed his index finger out. Trying his hardest to concentrate and release at least one good, stable, useful Kido. He closed his eyes, imagining himself performing a decent demon art spell. Damnit... What was it that Hitoshi told me... Gah! This is going to kill me!... Not literally of course. Oh! He told me to flow! Realizing the key to releasing his Kido, Shisuke was ecstatic. He loosened his entire body and began to move as if he was made of water. Folding his index finger back into his hand and extending his other three fingers in an almost akward gesture. This is it! Shisuke thought. "Hado 1: Sho!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition: Classroom   Expedition: Classroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition: Classroom
Page 1 of 1