The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

someone to draw for me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

someone to draw for me. Empty
PostSubject: someone to draw for me.   someone to draw for me. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Hey there! I can't draw worth crap, but I figured since this part of the board is for artists, maybe asking about here would be useful.

First, let me say that I knew what I wanted my Shikai and Bankai to look like before I even made this character. The problem is, while I have a great picture in my head for what he should look like, I can't draw and thus can't put what I want to see onto paper!

But maybe, if I give someone a good enough description, they can draw my character? Actually, if you wanted to draw him in his normal mode as well, I'd love it, because while the picture of the main character from Shootfighter Tekken is close, it's not what I really want.

So, if you're a good artist and you're willing to draw for me, maybe we can work something out. I'd need three pictures. One in just normal shinigami robes with his Wakizashi strapped to his back kind of like the espada Tia Harribel has her blade when sheathed. The other two, I'll give you intricate details if you contact me.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: someone to draw for me.   someone to draw for me. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Ask Hadoland... He draws a bit, I've seen his work and it's not bad. He can give you some samples if you want...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin

PostSubject: Re: someone to draw for me.   someone to draw for me. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Well, if he can draw my character well enough, I'd be glad to take him up on it. Who drew your character? It looks custom, though I maybe just don't recognize him from something else.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: someone to draw for me.   someone to draw for me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:09 am

Marly's pic is from Gintama... My character is photoshopped and i yoinked it from google... and i can draw abit... Ill draw it in the morning and see what ya think of it... but thats like a morning or evening at most... so like... 9 hours of sleep... idk ill get it up when i get it up...
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: someone to draw for me.   someone to draw for me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:17 pm

That's perfectly alright. I've got a few sources I'm looking into. I'm trying really hard not to have to spend money on the art, and one way is by spending gold on Gaiaonline. I'm semi-wealthy on that site and so I figured I'd reach out to the artists and offer some huge sums of gold since I never buy anything anymore and had a ton of stuff to sell for cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone to draw for me.   someone to draw for me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

someone to draw for me.
Page 1 of 1