The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)

Go down 
+16
Haroku5
Hageshii Yasuragi
Pajaro
Kaoseu Enjel
Sakon Ikeda
Kaiyo
frost
Saroki
Endarkened
Shikuro
Shinji Hirako
Hadoland
Kuro
Ri O'Nocht
Darkness
Marlamin1
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male
Number of Posts : 41
Registration Date : 2010-02-22

The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Sakon had been fighting for what must have been hours, it sure as hell felt like it at least... He had taken down, 5? 10? 107? He couldn't keep track, it was more likely somewhere in between the last two numbers... He ran from house to house, apartment to corner store, news stand to church house... Hollows were everywhere and there was no one coming to relieve him of the fighting. Sakon had already suffered a bad blow to the ribs, unsure if he'd broken a few or not. It didn't really matter, he was still alive so he wasn't about to drop his sword until that proved to be false. He launched himself off of a nearby phone booth onto the back of a winged hollow, driving his zanpakuto into its spine and riding it like some kind of pet. He twisted the blade and drove it deeper, forcing the hollow to comply and stop trying to buck him off. He pulled out the blade and was about to stab it through the back of the skull when a flying tree came out of no where and bashed both the hollow and himself several meters away.

'Unconsciousness... It was like a huge dark void. Like nothing existed while my mind was in a state of complete and total unawareness...' Sakon's eyes fluttered open as if waking up from a long dream... One he couldn't quite remember... He attempted to sit up but his chest and back screamed in non-compliance. He allowed his head to fall back onto the ground. 'Why am I still alive? Why didn't these hollows eat me?'
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 pm

OOC: Yes, I am Sakon Ikeda... Yell and groan all you want but it is easier for me to just state his actions in my post here rather than switching accounts...

"Good, you're awake..." Sakon attempted to sit up once more, this time grabbing his chest with his right hand and forcing himself up with his left. He noticed a set of bandages around his chest over what appeared to be a large wound, most likely from a blade. "Don't sit up! I'm not Squad Four! I only managed to stop the bleeding. If you open that wound back up you're done for!" Sakon turned to see a young man with light blue hair dressed in shinigami robes. He sighed with relief and laid back down so that he was facing the shinigami from his side.

"You saved me then?" The shinigami smiled, "You are lucky that I arrived when I did." Sakon glanced around with his eyes, attempting not to move too much in the process for fear of re-opening his wounds. "How did you get here?" The shinigami pointed up at the sky towards a small, translucent portal in which he could she a handful of figures continuing to file out of. "The rest of our units are still in there, I managed to lead a small group of academy students out and secure this block. More are beginning to appear though I'm currently the highest ranking here at the moment. I am Kurama Himura, Sixth Seat of Squad Ten, Investigation Unit." Sakon nodded, still confused about the mysterious portal and what the hell the Investigation Unit was, but the question that he was most curious about was the next one. "How the fuck did I get stabbed?!"

Kurama pointed at Sakon's zanpakuto, resting beside the his pack. "You fell on your own sword, Kind of ironic considering the expression and your determination to keep on fighting..." "Ha, ha, ha..." He replied in a sarcastic tone, "So what now? You guys swoop in at the last minute and fix everything?" Kurama smiled, "Pretty much." "Good." Sakon closed his eyes and nodded back off to sleep, trusting that the Shinigami would take care of business...

*Ring, Ring... Ring, Ring...*

'...What the fuck?' Sakon looked into Kurama's pack which he seemed to have forgotten beside the sleeping rogue. Sakon reached inside and pulled out a cell phone, "Really? This asshole takes his cell phone with him during a freaking world-threatening crisis?"

Code:
Incoming Transition From: Squad Twelve
"Uh... Hello?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:02 pm

At the sound of a familiar voice, Kaoseu snapped out of his unthinking state, and whirled around. He saw Kuroi in the distance, bent over Saroki's limp form. Kaoseu then turned back around and faced Hageshii, pointed to the portal, and whispered one simple word before Flash Stepping to Kuroi's side; "Go." When he arrived, he was already swinging, his blades in a whirlwind of fury and spite, cleaving Hollows in two and keeping them off Kuroi as he healed Saroki. He looked to Kaiyo, watching her battle, and began to grin as he slipped back into his right state of mind, which was no state at all, just blank, instinct powered fury. When all the Hollows that had been surrounding them were cleared, he stood over Kuroi and Saroki, facing out from them.

"What's happened? How's she doing? Who all is left?" he asked in rapidfire fashion. He was on edge still, looking for any signs of white and swift movement.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Having a minor chance to relax for a second after dealing with a large part of the hollow horde, Kuro patched himself into the communication with Ryouta and Kaiyo.

"I'll let them know what they want Kaiyo-san. You concentrate on your fight for now." He shot a blast of spirit power at a small group of hollows to his left that were beginning to regroup, scattering their remainder as their central forces were destroyed by his attack. "Ryouta-san? We're in the middle of a battle right now, but I can talk. What is it you need?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Ryouta recognized both Kaiyo's and Kuro's voices, but there was one voice he didn't recognize. His voice crackled a bit over the lines of communication, but otherwise it was clear. "Hello all! Including person I don't recognize by voice...hey, someone see whose phone that one is...who? Whatever. Hello all!" he greeted them cordially. "Actually Kuro-san, that answers my question. I wanted to know if it would be safe to bring 12th Division equipment over at the moment to analyze things from that side. It appears not, if all of you are busy fighting." There was a pause that was punctuated by some staticky crackles, and then clarity.

Ryouta's voice sounded again, now perfectly audible. "It's a shame that I haven't yet perfected those auto Hollow-targeting sentry guns I've been working on. They still have difficulty discerning Shinigami from Hollow- and I need to find a better power source for portability for them any way. Well...hmm...I can't do anything further from my end without data from yours...and perhaps the Real World as well. But I don't want to risk damaging this equipment." Another long pause. "I see but one option. Standby."

A few minutes passed, and then the portal in Hueco Mundo spat out a group of squad 12 Shinigami bearing very expensive looking equipment...and Ryouta. He gestured at them to set up, and then clasped his hands together. "Bakudo#73: Tozansho!" Around him and his squad members with perhaps a 10 meter radius, an inverted pyramid of reiatsu appeared to shield the people within from harm. "All right, let's see what we've got..." he turned to see what new data was streaming down from the equipment that had been set up.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 am

*bump*
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:35 am

"Hmm...interesting. There doesn't seem to be an internal source of reiatsu for this portal- that leads me to believe that this isn't occurring naturally. So it must have an external source. But who?" Ryouta spoke aloud to the 12th Squad technicians standing with him. He spoke again into the lines of communication he had with the others outside his barrier.

"If any of you have met Arrancar or more intelligent Hollows in your fight, have any of them given any indication that they know what's going on? Beyond the more or less requisite arrogance?"
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Kuroi now was part way done healing saroki... Kuroi was consentrating on his healing enough that he almost missed Kaoseu's questions.

"Saroki will live. And i was occupied", gesturing to Saroki, "so i wasnt able to count. I know that at both captains are alive, Ri is alive last i saw... but Kuro-taicho took a hit from an arrancar during their fight, but it retreated."

Kuroi turned back to Saroki. She would live, and recover nicely too, but Kuroi didnt want here to return the battle...

Kuroi turned, stopping the kidou and shunpo'ing beside Kaoseu slicing a centipede hollow in half off the draw. Kuroi turned his blade and slice it horizontal cuting it into 4 pieces.

Kuroi faced his sword outward, he was drained from the healing kidou but he would fight by Kaoseu's side till he collapsed or died...
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Saroki started to regain conciousness, and even though she was severely weakened she felt as though she could continue. Her cold body twitched, as life returned to her. Her eyes opened, they showed fear, as well as confusion. The girl attempted to get up on her feet, but her body was drownd in pain and exhaustion. She grinned in pain, she moved her hand to her zanpakuto. Her shaking fingers wrapped around it's handle.

The girl lifted up the zanpakuto, and with one swift movment she thrusted it into the pale sande. The girl then lifted herself up, leaning on her sword. She pulled her zanpakuto out of the ground -- her mind was willing to fight longer, but her body was on the breaking point - No matter how well she looked, her reiatsu had diminished nearly entirely with her previous attack against Jaques.

The girl looked around the battle field, many shinigami had died, but she was worried that perhaps Kaiyo, or Kuro had fallen. It wasn't likely, but if a vasto lorde had entered the battle...Maybe more would soon arrive; Saroki couldn't see Jaques anymore...Maybe he had been defeated, but by what? She doubted that it was her own attack, it was likely that Kuro dealt with him. But had her attack had any affect on the vasto lorde? She couldn't remember, but a horrible feeling of humility rang through her body...

Saroki took a few steps forward, spotitng two shinigami fighting a few hollows near her, one of them presumably healed her. The girl observed the battle further, until her reiatsu had been replenished, at least to the bare minimum for fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5