The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No more whispers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

No more whispers Empty
PostSubject: No more whispers   No more whispers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:33 am

Ri sat on top of the mountain plateau high above everyone and everything else, it was here he first spoke to his Zanpakuto and it was here where he training day and night. Ri was sitting in complete silence with his Zanpakuto sitting on his lap.

Ri sat like a statue for some time before finally the world around him was dissolved and replaced by nothing but blue skies with snow white clouds. Ri stood up slowly, taking a halt of his Zanpakuto as he rose.

The familiar sound of wings flapping reached his ears and as he turned he caught sight of his Zanpakuto, a dragon looking man with large wings and covered in scales. Neither said a word for a moment but only starred at one another.

A strong wind started to howl and gather around the creatures, once the wind stop a sword with a crystal blue bade appeared in the creatures hand and both of them took their stance.

The wind blew calmly around the two as they prepared to fight, Ri had only determination in his eyes, no fear or doubt. He knew to learn his Zanpakuto’s name he had to success in winning the fight, losing wasn’t an option not for him.

Without warned the two launched at one another the met halfway between each other with both swords locked together. The wind changed from a calm serene breeze to a raging hurricane that surrounded the fight.

Ri took a step back and went for a counter slash but the creature blocked then countered but Ri managed to defend against the attack. Both fighters knew the other style perfectly and so gaining the advantage was going to be difficult.

Ri took a deep breath and leaped into the arm hold his Zanpakuto over his head and brought in down using the strength of both his arm. Ri’s Zanpakuto connect with the other but the force of the attack cause Ri to bounce off the creature Zanpakuto and with that opportune it Ri slid his blade behind the creatures and removed the blade from his way. Ri right hand turned to a fist and swung at the creature who turn it’s head to take the hit on side of it’s head.

Ri felt his punch connect and then flash stepped back out a few meters’ away from the creature but by the time he reappeared the creature was already charging toward him with it’s sword held over it’s shoulder.

Ri saw the swipe coming and when it did he leaped slightly and then kicked off the creature bade and made to swipe at the creatures neck but as Ri forced the sword closer to the creature neck he felt a scale covered fist of creature strike his cheek.

Ri body went limp for a moment well it rolled and bent through the air till hitting the invisible ground. Ri quickly recovered his stance in time to block the overhead swing form the creature who’d charged after him. The strength of the creature was immense as Ri was struggling to hold up against it in his block. Ri turned his sword vertical and pushed the creature sword to his left and with a clear open shouldered then creature then quickly removing his right hand form his sword hilt he struck the creature neck with a quick jab.

Promptly Ri back away from the creature, who started coughing and breathing difficultly but before Ri could think he felt two strikes rip across his back. Ri rolled, a foolish mistake as he had to roll over the two cut causing more pain.

The creature had faked the coughing and had flash stepped behind Ri to land the cleaver attack , its hard skin must of projected it again Ri’s jab.

Ri flash stepped but as he attacked the creature flash stepped as well and tried to perform a counter attack but Ri flash stepped again. The battle raged like this for some time, the only time both were visible was when one was attacking.

Finally both broke off and stood a good few meters away from one another, both were panting heavily but both wore the same small little smile. Ri ran forward with his blade, planning on a upward strike.

The creature blocked the attack but not the knee that was firmly planted in the creature’s chest. Ri brought the leg he kneed with down then with a small hop brought his left leg up and landed a kick on the creatures head sending the creature flying threw the air.

The creature flew through the air for a moment then using its wings stopped her self and retook het stance as Ri was already charging leading with sword. Ri was just in range when the creature swung it’s sword aimed for Ri’s but Ri kicked forward and raising his legs so he was horizontal with his sword heading for the creature. The creature swipe connected with Ri’s stomach taking a slice out of it but Ri’s attack was still going and with no chance of a defense the creature could only watch as Ri’s blade pierced it’s chest through it’s lung and out it’s back.

The creature only smiled at Ri. No blood came from the wound nor did the creature appear to be in pain , the creature kept it’s smile as it turn a blight blue aura of light and flew away only to stop a good distance from Ri.

The blue light become grater in mass and started to spread out and take form. It a large blue dragon who’s entire body seem to be made of wind and was nearly transparent. It flew around for sometime then turned it’s head around to Ri.

“This is my true form.” The dragon said in elegant feminine voice then seemed to echo through out Ri’s inner world.

“I’m Ri O’Nocht”
Ri said bowing before the great dragon as a sign of respect and friendship.

“My names is gáircas, a dragon of the wind”
gáircas said speaking proudly of her name and race as she bowed her head at Ri. Ri blinking and found himself sitting on top the mountain plateau. He rose slowly grabbing a halt of his Zanpakuto as he stood up.

“Release me” Ri heard gáircas whisper to him like a voice on the wind. Ri concentrated for a moment gather his mind and spirit.

Ruler of the winds arise, gáircas” Ri Shouted as an indescribable feeling over came him. His Zanpakuto changed from the normal Katana to a large bladed sword with Z shaped guard , the entire sword from hilt to tip was a pure sky blue color with a small sharp diamond at the both of the hilt.

“Now we fight side by side “Ri said as gripped the hilt tightly , the sensation he was feeling was incredible ,it was like the air around him and little more then an extension of his own body.

Buail an Cas” Ri said as he swung his sword from right to left, a burst of wind was emitted from the blade and went straight cutting it’s way through the boulders and rocks on the plateau

Ri stood in awe of his Shikai and of its appearance and its power. Ri jabbed his sword straight and this time the wind was emitted form the every tip and instead of being a slashing effect it became a intense beam of wind strong enough to cut straight through rock and continue going.
Ri swung his new sword around getting use to it’s surprising lightness and speed. As he swiped and swung the blade he noticed the wind seeming to blowing in the direction he swung like the wind was obedient to the sword.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

No more whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more whispers   No more whispers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:45 am

Shikai

Zanpakuto's name : gáircas(Roaring wind)

Call out phrase: "Ruler of the winds arise, gáircas”

Description of released form:
Large bladed sword with Z shaped guard , the entire sword from hilt to tip was a pure sky blue color with a small sharp diamond at the both of the hilt.

Ability 1:
Buile an Cas (Fury of wind)
Capable of manipulating the wind and air around the sword to create incredible force of wind capable to cutting men in two. The attack is near impossible to see as it is made of air but can be sensed to some extent if an individual has great skill in such area. (two post cool down)[u]

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

No more whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more whispers   No more whispers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:38 am

Um i would like you to submit the full shikai though... all three ablities...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

No more whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more whispers   No more whispers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:41 am

I only get other abilitys at rank 4 & 5 don't I and I've to write a application for them too.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

No more whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more whispers   No more whispers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 am

mmm k...

Appoved
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

No more whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more whispers   No more whispers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:45 am

...You don't have them yet so you don't need to post them.

First Shikai Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

No more whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more whispers   No more whispers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more whispers
Page 1 of 1