The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Garden (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

The Garden (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Ri had finished his afternoon meal and decided since he had free time to spend it in the peacefulness and serenity of the garden of the barracks. He walked the now familiar path to the garden.

He opened the door and walked out to the open garden and immediately felt and peacefulness wash over him. He made his way over to sit in the shade of a large oak tree that sat in a corner of the garden.

He saw a few people around the place quietly talking to one another so not to disturbed the garden serenity and atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Kaoseu was lounging in a tree above the clear blue pond. He was munching on some peanuts he had trades for a magazine and was occasionally feeding the koi that swam lazily in the pond. This was a great way to relax and unwind, and he relished every moment of it. He saw Ri enter the area and waved to him slightly lazier than the koi were swimminh. He yawned and closed his eyes, listening to the peaceful noises that enveloped the area.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male
Number of Posts : 192
Quote : A True swordsman is strong like a tiger but a free as crane
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Leden walked in to the garden. he was hit with the sweet smell of all the flowers blooming. he walked over to the pond and looked at his reflection . he needed to shave and he need to get back in shape. he pulled his Zanpakuto off his back and laid it on the ground. he then removed his top exposing his bear chest. he look very unhappy . his body had lost much of its definition and was starting to look flabby.

this will not do
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Shinji walked into the garden and climed up in the biggest tree infront of the blue pond.Shinji was leaning up aginst it whistlen and daydreaming and being the lazy person he allway is.He was hungry so luckly for him the tree he was in was an apple tree.He picked an apple andd started to eat it.He could smell the flowers all the way up in the tree,they smelled good.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:16 pm

"Hey Kaoseu" Ri said looking up at Kaoseu sitting in the tree ,where Ri had found himself many days when he wanted to meditated. He saw Leden walk in , and waved his had signalling him to come over as Ri thought he'd met all of the squad but he didn't recognize Leden

"What are you up to then" Ri said returning his attention to Kaoseu. His gaze then turn to look at large Koi Kaoseu was feeding.

He then saw Shinji appear in the garden and promptly waved him over as well to find out what he was doing in the squad eleven barracks
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Shinji walkedd over to where Ri and Kao was at.He said hey you must be wondering why im over here in you guys garden well the reason im here is because there is no other place in the soul society that is this peaceful and im kinda mad that squad 10 dont have this.Shinji said in a calm voice.He was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Leden looked over at one of the new members to the squad since his coma. seeing the man signal him he walked over thinking to him self. : should i play the bad ass ....or the strong silent type " Leden coved the grounds between them in a few steps. he was 6'5 with hazel eyes that would some times change color. he had strong facial features and was clearly well built although a tad out of shape right now

hey i am Leden ...former 6th seat

he spoke in a slow deep rhythmic tone that almost sounded musical he decided to go for the strong silent type even tho he thought one day he could pull of bad boy
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:37 pm

"Nice to meet you Laden. I'm Ri currently eleventh seat" Ri said smiling at the near giant that was towering over Ri but he was used to people towering over him by now since he was only five foot tall.

"Shinji I'd watch yourself around here some of the men might not like seeing a squad tener walking around our barracks" Ri said warning Shinji as most of the men in the barracks need little reason to fight someone being the barbaric sort that they are.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:47 pm

nice to meet you fellow Squad brother .....i must ask how is vice captain Kaiyo...my last memory is of me protecting her

leden looked very concerned. his eye color lighted a bit from the change in his emotions. he needed to know she was ok before he started training . this guy was the 11th seat. leaden wonder how good of a fighter he was and mad a mental note to spar with him as soon as he was back in shape
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Kaoseu grinned as Ri talked to Shinji and jumped from the tree to introduce himself to the newcomer who had been examining himself earlier. He grinned and offered a hand. "Kaoseu Enjel, current 12th seat. Leden, eh? I'd heard about you before. Were in a coma for a while, right? Captain Kaiyo's gonna love to hear about this. You two were pals, right?" he asked. He'd overheard a few 4th squad guys talking about him one day, when he was still back in the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

"Vice captain? Kaiyo is the Captain these days mate. Here sit down we'll catch you up" Ri said patting the ground beside him. His curiosity had gotten the best of him and he was interested in Ledens.

"So tell me where have you been to be former sixth seat and not know Kaiyos the captain" Ri asked trying to push the question as for all he knew it could be something very personal.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Nice to meet you brother Kaoseu... yes according to the 4th squad guys ...for a year and a half

he smiled at the thought of seeing Kaiyo. her huge smile and her child like antics. he wonder if she was still pulling pranks. then realized that Kaoseu had called her Captain. could it be had he been out cold that long. it looks like he was going to need to train very hard in order to fight by her side once more.

did you say Captain Kaiyo...
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Shinji turned to the man that was talking and said my name is Shinji and sorry but im not part of this squad but i do know that Captian Kaiyo would love to see you agin,I heard some of this squad member's talking about you befor i had gotten here.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:09 pm

"Indeed I did she been captain for as long as I've know here." Ri said feeling sorry for the guy having lost near two years of his life. He could only image of being in a coma for a year and wake up in a near completely different soul society.

"How did you end up in a coma if you don't mind me asking?" Ri said unable not to ask the question as his curiosity had grown to large to contain."I'm if we sit here long enough Kaiyo will find us."
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Leden sits down he was clearly in need the run down

wow Captain....well on our last mission we where being overrun by hollows but it was nothing me and Kaiyo could not handle ...after a good hour of doing what we do best ... killing hollows *he smiled * 3 hollows broke away and performed a combo Cero at her back side so i jumped in front of it ....and here i am not
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:18 pm

hi Shinji....i hope to work with you when i am better i am a strong believer in squads working together ...plus i know how your squad is always getting in to trouble ...you could use a few of us

he laughed jokily
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Kaoseu was in awe. This guy had taken 3 Ceros and lived. He had to be tough, nd looked like one helluva fighter. Kaoseu grinned at the though of sparring with him and leaned against the tree. "Wow. I'm in awe you survived something like that. At any rate, you haven't missed much. I guess they figured your condition wouldn't fade, and Kaiyo got promoted, as did several other people. I don't know if you knew anyone else that I would know about, but Ri might." he replied after Leden was done talking.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:22 pm

"like any squad would want someone from squad eleven we're all far to rowdy to be in any other squad" Ri said half heartedly as he knew he could be moving squads soon but the statement was more comical then serious.

"So three cero? wow doubt many people would live through that" Ri said impressed with Leden's ability and near it wouldn't be long before he was sixth seat once again
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:28 pm

i thought i was dead myself...but it would have been a great death ...defending someone a care about ...i am glad they did because i am very out of shape and have a lot of work to do before i can go back out there...there where a few others but they where in other squads

leden was enjoying this bonding moment with his squad members. he couldn't wait to be out there slaying hollows by there side

rowdy is understatment

leden laughed some more. feeling a slight pain in his side . but not letting it effect his good time
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Shinji stood up and said your luckly to be alive and i doubt that most people would have taken the three ceros like that i doubt that i would but good man for taking those for the captian.He said in a geat tone.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Kaoseu loved to hear the stories of others battles, just as much as he loved to relive his own. He thought about what Leden had said, wondering what the world would belike had he not stepped in to defend Kaiyo. The though of someone else being captain.... It didn't even feel right to think about it.

"Hey, we're not that rowdy, hehe. I'm a thinker too, when I gotta be." Kaoseu replied, his features brightening as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:46 pm

leden nodded at Shinji for his compliment. thinking he was cool guy . but at the same time wondering if he was a good fighter and how he would hold up in a sparing match. he looked back at Kaoseu with a smile

who needs to think ...just keep hacking away till nothing is left standing

leden said in a hearty laugh. he could not help but think about the training he was going to need to get back to where he needed to be. he wondered what happen to his special task force and how soon he could get them back together. also he had a urge to kill some hollow. and although the 4 squad healer told him to take it easy he was should he would being going hard until get his skills back and was strong enough to fight with is new captian
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Shinji said you seem very strong do you wanna go kill some hollows or have a sparing match it would help both of us also seeing you need training and i do as well.Shinji said in a nice tone hoping that he would take him up on one of his offers.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:59 pm

i would love to do both ...but i think a sparing match should come 1st before i try and take on some more hollows given what happen last time

he said this with a huge smile on his face. leden was feeling a little strong each moment as his body was getting use to awake. it could also be the fact that he was out side. he had such a love for nature and the world around him. he wondered if could get a new pet . but he would not want Kaiyo to pet it to death *
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Shinji face brighten up when he said that he would have a spare with him seeing that he had not had a spare since when he had first meet Kao.Shinji said you can pick the time and date an area an im ok with anything since i have alot of free time at the momment.Shinji said happly seeing that he had a sparing buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Garden (Open to all)   The Garden (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Garden (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next