The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey) Empty
PostSubject: Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey)   Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Kaoseu had yet another day devoid of activities to distract him. So, as per normal, he found himself at the sparring grounds. He grinned as he saw the masses, most of them still ungraduated Academy students. Kaoseu was gonna relish this.

He drew a blade and flash stepped to a group close by, disarming them all in a single, underhanded stroke. Midswing, he Flash Stepped again, this time to aid a student being double teamed by 2 others. He set them straight with a quick disarm and floored them both, then moved on around the circle. He finished up quickly and when he finished, he followed as normal with lessons to each group, teaching them different ways to prevent things like this from happening. He finished quickly and then spent some time going over sword katas, wishing for a partner that actually stood a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey)   Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm

James, stood around leaning against the wall of the stands, as was usual during classes. Watching the fight between the students a thin smile crossed his lips. I bet they end up in squad eleven when this training is over, always starting fights until… Another shinigami had stepped in and from the look of him he was a full fledge shinigami, or very close to becoming so.

As the other moved back to watch James spoke for the first time from behind him “You know, it might have been easier on us all if you just knocked them out. But of course, I can understand if you’re not strong enough to do so.” Grey goaded, but what else could he do bored out of his misery and this seemed like the only opportunity he had to get a real fight.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey)   Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Kaoseu didn't turn around, just grinned to himself as he made his reply. "Yeah, but if I'd done that, then what good would that bring. Those guys are our legacy, you could say. Rather not damage 'em so young, unless you have to. Others though, the ones that can take care of themselves, you don't gotta worry about as much. So tell me, can you take care of yourself, or would you be just like all those others I just showed a new trick or two to?" he swung the blade in a wide arc before him and let it lift his feet off the ground at the last words and pointed the blade at the chest of the Shinigami that had spoken to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey)   Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:25 pm

James smiled and didn’t even flinch as the blade was pointed at his chest, “That is a very interesting question you posed, and you even took it one step farther trying to scare me with that sword of yours. Now if you wish to find out why not just come out and challenge me to a friendly sparring match?”

With the back of his arm he batted the blade away and pushed off the wall so that he stood eye to eye with his opponent, his arms down by his side so that his sleeves still covered his knives. “Think you can take a student in a spar or are you afraid of being shown up by a student? Who knows maybe I can show you a thing or two.” A smile crossed James’ lips he wasn’t about to back down, never breaking eye contact James waited for the next move in this game.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey)   Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Kaoseu grinned. This guy had some guts. "Hehe, if I were trying to scare you, I woulda done a better job. And as for that sparring match, it better be one helluva spar. I been fightin' weak people for a while. I want a challenge." he said, twirling his blade between his fingers. He analyzed all he could about the guy as he waited for a response. From what he could tell, he wasn't carrying a Zanpakuto, but he wasn't going to let his guard down just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey)   Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 pm

James wasn’t even going to give him a chance to rethink what he had said, side stepping left he aimed his kick high towards the opponent “You really should’ve of done your homework and studied the students to know which one to take on.” He knew the kick would of probably miss, and already he had slid his hands up his sleeves.

Jumping back he took a defensive stance a few feet away, drawing one of his knives he wielded it with a flourish. “Now the real fun begins, your move…um I am sorry I didn’t catch your name.” James grinned but the fire was still present in his eyes. Already a few students were beginning to watch, hoping they might learn something watching a real shinigami fight, let’s see what a true shinigami can do…
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey)   Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Kaoseu laughed as he leaned back, avoiding the high kick. This student seemed to be testing him, or at least it seemed similar. Kaoseu grinned and pulled one of his katana, keeping the other hidden. He held the blade from his right in his left hand. He looked to the student and ran forward, seeing him draw the knife. He experimentally lashed out the blade towards his upper torso while leaping and aiming a kick at his gut. "The name's Kaoseu. Kaoseu Enjel. Yours?" he asked before he began his sequence of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey)   Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking on the Underclassmen (Grey)
Page 1 of 1