The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Bio: Yummei Tenshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Character Bio: Yummei Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Character Bio: Yummei Tenshi   Character Bio: Yummei Tenshi I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Name: Yummei Tenshi
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Weight: 175 lbs

Hollow level: Vasto Lorde.

Appearance: Slim, and lithe. Pure black with a 2 foot tail that has 2 inch spikes running along it. His mask is alabaster white and in contrast with his Pitch black reptilian body, at the top it corves into two horizontal horns. Also he has talon like nails roughly an inch and a half in length and razor sharp. His eyes are dark red and burn with a ferocious intensity. He also has a long lizard like tounge.

Personality: He is warped from his former personality into a being of mindless rage and anger. Inside he feels a deep sadness as to what he has become but it comes through as a uncontrolable rage. It is appearance that makes him angry the most as it is warped and hideous.

History: Yummei lead a relativley normal human life. He had a loving family and had no great or remarkable adventoures. They came applenty when he died.

Alost lonley soul he wandered seeking someone somthing to connect with. Instead he found grousome creatures who chased and tuanted him until he was eventualy traped, cornered and battered. The tortured him until he begged for death and then they fell upon him. Devouring him and turning him into one of them.

He awoke in the sandy plains of hueco mundo, upon realising what had occured to him, how he had been warped into a gruesome monster; he changed inside. He was twisted out of anger and fear into a being that matched his exterior. Now he wanders with a hunger that is insatiable. He looks now for fellow hollows to devour, he wants to massacre the filth who had turned him into what he is.

Each character gets 20 points to start of with assign them to either:

Spirit power: 38.5

Speed: 16.5

Inteligence: 13

Kidou mastery: 10

Fighting skill: 27

Overal: 105

Vasto Lorde

Ability: +4 to Fighting Skill, Speed and Spirit power.

Physical Appearance:
Tall and now packed with heavy muscle Yummei's rather long frame provides the illusion of him being slimmer than he is. He still retains the pitch black skin and burning red eyes yet his mask has changed dramatically; it has lost the horns a now tapers down into a relatively short point at the chin. He still has his tail; however it is now a lot longer and thinner almost appearing as a spiked rope. His talons have shortened down into long nails yet retain all their previous sharpness. All in all he is now just a more refined reflection of the same monster.

Rp sample: Bright lights... They had hit him, run him over he thought. That was the last he remembered. It all went dark...

He awoke with a queer sensation, he was lying on the side of the rode; and for someone who had just been run over he felt suprisingly good. He got himself up of the floor thinking how he must have looked just laying there like some tramp. Stetching himself out he thought he was actualy feeling very suprised, was he sure that he had been knocked down by a car? He didn't feel sore at all in fact he felt as light as air. Beter than ever befor realy.

Looking down, he had to do a double take. Protruding from his chest... his heart was a thick heavy chain. Yummei just sttod there for a minuite gob smacked, what in god's name was going on? He tryed tugging at the thing to make it come of but it was logged firmly it was not moving an inch.

Yummei started to feel scared now. He looked around him, was this some sort of sick joke? 'Hello? Is anyone here?' Calling out Yummei hoped for an awnser but all recieved was a quiet whistle as the wind blew past him and a slight hiss as a cat saw him and ran.

The silence chilled Yummei to his core and he ran, and didnt stop running until he reached home. Bolting through the front door he ran to the kitched where his mother was and shook her rou.... 'what the ****!' Yummei exclaimed as his hands slid right through his mother.

'Mum, mum. MUM!....' Yummei slumped over onto to the floor and started to cry bitterly. He couldn't piece together what was happening, first the bright light, then the chain in my chest and now my mum want respond to me and i sliped right through her...

Cupping his face in his hands he started to rock back and forth with abject terror, the possobility that he was dead was all he could think of. How the hell can i be de... That bright light. It was the car that hit me! It killed me.

God what am i going to... The entire wall of the kitchen exploded in a haze of dust and debris. A horrid shriek filled his ears along with his own cry and that of his mothers. A hideous monster had just burst through the wall and was look straight at him with hate blazing through its eyes. He look at his mother she was still in shock but seemd to be ignoring this creature. What the hell?

Yummei didn't have time to ponder this thought as the thing lunged for him with one of its massive talons, he was petrified and his limbs were freezing up; but his will to live prevailed and he managed to roll out of harms way by the skin of his teeth.

The way he had rolled meant that their was the kitchen table in the things way as well of a good deal of space. It hissed in annoyance and instead moved for him mother who seemed oblivious to the thing still. Yummei screamed at it to stop and threw the nearest thing to him at it. It happened to be a plate and it just bounced of the creatures head with a heavy thud!

The creature paid no attention and carried on for his mother. Yummei was at a loss for what to do, but then he had a though. The creatur had straight away atacked him, and coupled with the strange happenings today he could well believe that it was after him. If so then if he ran it would probably follow leaving his mother alone and safe.

But did he realy wantt orun out on his mum? Yes! if it meant saving her life then damn right.

And with no hesitation he bolted out of the hole in the kitchen wall.

To never return again...

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : stat increase...)
Back to top Go down
shadowdmn

Male
Number of Posts : 32
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

Character Bio: Yummei Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bio: Yummei Tenshi   Character Bio: Yummei Tenshi I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Approved!
You have been approved by ShadowDMN!
If you need anything PM me for Information!
Enjoy TheBleahWorld Forum!
Back to top Go down

Character Bio: Yummei Tenshi
Page 1 of 1