The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female
Number of Posts : 42
Job/Interests : Shinigami, reading, and strawberries.
Quote : "When you find something specis"
Registration Date : 2010-03-11

Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami) Empty
PostSubject: Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami)   Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:04 am

Name:Tsukiko Amaterasu
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120 lbs

Personality: Tsukiko is usually a calm person, but when her mother or father are brought up in a conversation it often aggrivates her. Tsukiko is also a bright and energetic person, as she often uses her energy to play sports or run track. She had also learn't to love reading and became somewhat of a bookworm and Strawberry lover.

Appearance:Tsukiko's skin has a slight tan to it, and her lavender eyes catch much attention from other Shinigami. Her long silver hair is often called strange by anyone who sees it. Her lip's are usually in the form of a light smile, as this happens her eye's close, and her head tilts to the side while she admitts a soft giggle. Her body is slender and muscular, her breasts are the same size as Orihime's if not slightly bigger. On her hip she has a tattoo of a Pandabear that she'd gotten before she died.

Sealed Zanpakutō:Her Zanpskuto resembles what looks to be a long thin blade also known as a Katana by most. The sharp edge always shimmers in the sunlight. The Zanpakuto reaveals her personality with the graceful way she wields it. The blade could move without a sound yet cut through concrete within seconds along with other materials.

History/Background:Life for Tsukiko as a human wasn't exactly wonderland, aty a young age her mother had become sick from a rare disease. Her father had abandoned her through fear and anger. When Tsukiko had turned 12 her mother had passed on, leaving her alone at her families Dojo. This drove Tsukiko insane, her lonliness grew as days passed, and her depression grew worse. She'd begin to miss school and spend most her time in bed. Then one day she saw it, a little girl not much older then her. She befriended the girl, soon they spent most their time together. This caused Tsukiko to smile again.

That was until she had turned 16, and the little girl had ran from something far more dangerous then anything she'd ever witnessed. This monster, whatever it was had chased the girl endlessly, its faced hidden behind a white mask.His rede eyes piercing through her and caused her to freeze in her place. When the little girl tripped this caused Tsukiko to become Impulsive by grabbing the girl and running. That's when she had tripped and fallen into the river. Drowning beneath the angered water, As her sould had left her body she was visited by a Shinigami. He had offered her a place in the Soul Society.

When he offered Tsukiko a place there she couldn't resist, she wanted to help people, everyone infact. It had taken Tsukiko years of training and work at the Academy before she had become a Shinigami. A few years later she had been ordered to return to earth and attend the highschool under the profile of an 16 year old girl, which made her a Sophmore there. Tsukiko had began to live back at the Dojo until she returned to Soul Society again.

Each character gets 20 skill points to start of with assign them to either:

Spirit power:4

Speed:4

Inteligence:4

Kidou Mastery: 3

Fighting skill:5
Rp sample:The velvet voice of the female would be heard echoeing amongst the trees. The soft breeze shaking the branches, the leaves would dance and sway across the ground, moved by the music the wind brought with it. Tsukiko would raise a hand to let her fingertips tuck her hair behind her left ear, her deep Lavender eyes watching the landscape. How lovely it was she though, how lovely indeed. There was something about this place that brought ease to her heart and a smile upon those soft lips. How was it possible to be so speechless just by looking at a few trees.

Tsukiko would smirk softly as her feet pushed her forward, taking her down a dirt road, trees on both her left and right side. Strands of hair would set over her shoulder and flow down her back like ribbons, a curve would belong to each strand, giving the silver hair much body. Stopping shortly she approached a cherryblossom tree, Oh how wonderful and breathtaking. this tree reminded her of her mother, the petals were so delicate and fragile, smooth surface, and all around stunning. This made tsukiko smile at just the thought.

Last edited by Tsukiko Amaterasu on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami)   Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:38 am

Ha, I actually got a kick out of this. You are the first that I've seen fill out the skills in that manner.

The Spirit Power, Speed, Intelligence, etc. area requests that you distribute a total of 20 skill points to each. For example:

Spirit power: 4

Speed: 4

Intelligence: 4

Kidou Mastery: 3

Fighting skill: 5

If you need any other information such as, "What level of kido may I cast?" or "When can I learn shikai?" Review the Rules and Information areas of the board. There are also rules posted in various places throughout the Shinigami Academy.

I hope you've found this helpful and welcome to the site!

EDIT: Also your RP sample needs to be longer, 2 paragraphs at least. Something simple with dialog will do...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami)   Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:28 pm

everything's good now. well done and welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami)   Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:48 am

Thank you for that Kuro, not sure how I missed that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami)   Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsukiko Amaterasu(Shingami)
Page 1 of 1