The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior Empty
PostSubject: The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior   The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:47 am

Nius looked over the seemingly endless desert of Hueco Mundo, hunting, seeking, looking for something to drown out this painful hunger. ’This cursed hunger, drowning me. Weakening me.. I hate this new existance, I am above this!’ His glowing red eyes searched through the desert, he had felt less and less satisfied with eating humans, he knew he had to try another Hollow.

And there it was, a frog-like hollow jumping across the desert, it was larger then Nius, though he didn’t care, he was too hungry and too arrogant to care. He ran swiftly to the larger hollow, his feet crunching heavily into the sand. The frog heard it clearly, facing him and preparing for the attack.

Nius jumped up, his clawed feet landing heavily on the frog’s shoulders. He dug his claws deep, the other hollow screaming in pain, Nius used his grip to send his mask down, biting down into the top of the frog’s mask. He was not able to keep up that for long however as the frog slammed his fist into him that sent Nius hurling off of him, pieces of his flesh still stuck on his claws.

They looked at eachother intently, waiting for the other to move. Nius’ patience ran out however as he launched himself forward once again. Dodging a heavy blow of the frog’s fist, Nius ran the claws off his left arm against the other’s chest, cutting deep incisions into him. Using the speed of his attack, Nius then stuck his lower talons into the hollow’s side, then his other foot’s claws into his back, taking a deep bite into his neck causing another shriek of pain from the frog.

He clenched his fangs tight into the neck of the frog, the sounds of pain coming from the other hollow just spurring him on more, his mouth filling with blood as the life dissapeared from the other hollow, until it vanished. The hollow’s body evaporated, it’s energy consumed by Nius, and he felt more then just less hungry. ’This is.. Intriguing… If I keep this up I may even end up more powerful from this aswell.. I must continue! I will come above this current form!’

Last edited by Nius on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior   The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:11 pm

+1 Fighting Skill to Nius
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior   The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:39 am

Word Count: 803

It was a dark night; the city of metal that surrounded him was glistening in the cold moonlight. Nius didn’t mind this; he preferred hunting at night, where his glowing red eyes were at their most useful. He sniffed the air, trying to get the scent of spiritual energy to see if there was any worthy prey in the vicinity. He could only smell the faint signs of ghosts, the lesser human spirits who would always be around. But then he felt something stronger, a smell he had not felt before. Intrigued, Nius sprang into action, running towards this new scent to see what new being this could be to enhance his power through consumption.

It was then that Nius for the first time got to see a shinigami. Nius peered at it, the black wearing human, lacking the chain in his chest and having a sword at his side. ‘What might this be, then..?’ Nius howled, the shinigami only then spotted him, as he had been keeping his reiatsu to a minimum until then. The being drew his sword, and charged towards him. ‘Aggressive, I see..’ Nius responded in kind, charging towards him as well.

The clash was quick, Nius made a quick dodge causing the blade to only thrust past him, giving a quick kick in the side of the shinigami that hurled him a few feet away. “What manner of creature are you, human?” Nius was curious, he wanted to know what this was as he had never met armed resistance from a human before. “Ugh… You truly do not recognize your bane, Hollow? I am a Shinigami.” Nius was annoyed, he know knew the name of what the human was, but he still had no idea what that meant, although the whole bane part made him figure they most likely hunted creatures like himself.

‘Guess that’s all the answers I can expect from him, time for him to die.’ Nius moved swiftly forward, trying to slice him with a claw, but the attack was parried with a quick movement of the sword however Nius removed his hand before it managed to cut him. ‘Better then I thought… Excellent.’ However he quickly got to pay for his absent mind, snarling as he felt the blade cut a long hack in his mask, though luckily enough for him not enough to break it.

Nius made his move again, using the extended sword of the shinigami as assistance, grabbing hold of the dull side and pulling him towards him, then making a quick slash across his chest with his claws. They both quickly moved away from each other, calmly observing the other as they both had been hit rather hard by their attacks. Though with another growl Nius moved forward again, making a quick leap and a twist in the air, slamming the shinigami with his tail and bashing him away again.

The black robed man was having trouble standing, the tail smash had been a violent blow, and he had already lost a lot of blood from the wound in his chest. “Is that it?” Nius’ eyes narrowed, he was not satisfied, this wasn’t even close to a worthy fight yet. “Just giving up? What happened to you being my bane? Going to let me survive this and let me eat every soul in this city, Are you?!” Nius was yelling at him, he hated having to end a fight because his opponent was too weak, especially when he had been given the impression he might be challenged.

But to Nius’ pleasure the shinigami slowly made his way up, cringing as he used his sword to help him up. “That’s better… Let’s continue.” Nius waited to let him move first, and after he got himself fully up and took a deep breath, he charged at him. The sword clashed against the side of his arm, Nius avoided injury by making it slide along the edge of the arm instead of cutting into it, but he still got some rather nasty gashes.

Nius took to the offensive again, doing three quick lacerations with his other claw on his back, then smashing him away with a kick, once again leaving him on the ground. ‘Damn it… Guess I can’t expect more from him then…’ Nius moved towards him, to finish it, but was survived and let out a howl as he felt the sword pierce him in the side. With an angry glare, Nius broke the sword in half, showing no pity to the shinigami laying on his back as he feasted on his soul and power. ‘I hope there’s more like this one around… But stronger, much stronger… Perhaps then I can finally be challenged.’ With that final thought after finishing his meal, Nius moved away to once again begin his hunt.

OOC: Decided to spice it up a little by adding color to his thoughts and dialogue
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior   The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:56 pm

+2 Fighting Skill to Nius
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior   The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cursed Soul of an Insane Warrior
Page 1 of 1