The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male
Number of Posts : 156
Registration Date : 2009-11-18

Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath Empty
PostSubject: Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath   Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:32 am

..I am posting my Manga here updating the chapters every day or week, It depends on how much hard work I put into it and if my brother decides to help me on days when he is not busy. So come one come all to see if your name is mentioned!

Chapter Two- Guillotine tactics

Previously Kouichi Stabbed Zaquri in the back with a katana when it seemed like Zaquri was preparing to unleash a strange power. What was Kouichis Intentions?!? Usually I am just gonna post ten pages.
Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath 9-3
Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath 9-4
Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath 9-5
Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath 9-6

Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath 9-8
Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath 1-77
Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath 1-78
Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath 1-79
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath   Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:31 pm

WHOOT!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male
Number of Posts : 156
Registration Date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath   Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath 1-82
Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath Dressedinblack
Back to top Go down
DarknessRisen

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath   Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Ha he made you prove him wrong lol well good job and keep on making it better and better. Some day you might make it famous....if you work hard enough. BUT DON'T STOP TRYING WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath   Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Gosh I hate to go around making enemies at a new site but this Zaquri fellow is a fraud. That manga is titled "Nabari no Ou" and written/illustrated by Yuhki Kamatani.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuhki_Kamatani

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabari_no_Ou

It's even up on onemanga.com although it's been suspended due to licensing

http://www.onemanga.com/Nabari_no_Ou/

I'm sure if you looked around you could find the manga available for reading elsewhere online or even at your local manga selling merchant.

If there is one thing I dislike it's people stealing credit for other peoples work Sad

-------------------

Zaquri I am also in the Navy, in fact I graduated "A" school last week and am just finishing up some leave before heading off to ECS(expeditionary combat school) as I'm a Navy Seabee Utilitiesman. We Seabees go through additional training since we don't go on ships but rather fly to places and go to combat zones to construct barracks and wells, things like that. I'm guessing you are near the end of or recently got out of boot camp since you are going to the NEX and what not. I highly suggest you stop this because it is a crime and while I have no way of reporting you as an individual, sooner or later the wrong person will find out and you will be in ALOT of trouble. It's one thing to get in trouble as a civilian but it's a whole extra heap of problems to get in trouble as a military member. Trust me you don't want that happening to you and I don't want to see it happen to anyone. I wish you luck on your navy career and hope you learn from this. No matter how long you get away with a lie sooner or later someone who can see right through it comes along.

By the way, what is your rate? I'm curious if you are a fleet man or a Seabee like myself.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath   Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath Nabari_p

The man did have skill with photoshop... *Sigh*

Thanks Duquin... Had no idea...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath   Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:52 pm

damn, I never imagined........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath   Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisho unchained Chapter two,The blood of oath
Page 1 of 1