The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arashi Mizumo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulob Moga

Ulob Moga

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Job/Interests : Rite-Aid Cashier/Aspiring Author/Future Bar and Grill owner
Quote : "I did not attend the funeral, but I sent him a nice letter saying I approved." - Mark Twain
Registration Date : 2010-02-02

Arashi Mizumo Empty
PostSubject: Arashi Mizumo   Arashi Mizumo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Name: Arashi Mizumo
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145 lbs

Personality: Arashi is very outgoing and happy person. He loves to talk to everyone and relax. However, he is not against fine-tuning his skills. He loves to spar almost as much as he loves to flirt with women. Arashi rarely ever shows any emotion other than happiness and contentedness. (is that even a word?) Arashi is not above appearing weak to gain an advantage, whether it is in battle or in trying to garner attention from "this week's flavor".

Appearance: He has brown hair that hangs in a shaggy mop around his ears and bright blue eyes. His mouth is either smiling, laughing or talking. He has a single scar on his face, running from the base of his left ear down to his shoulder. Despite his hair being shaggy and unkempt, his clothes are always clean and worn correctly.

Sealed Zanpakutō : A simple katana with a black sheath and white wrapped hilt. The handguard is a silver skull.

History/Background:

Growing up can be hard, especially when you have no one there. For as long as Arashi can remember, he's been on his own. He never knew his mother or father, or if he even had siblings. Not wanting to die, he has always found a way to survive.

Eventually, Arashi turned to stealing to make ends meet. He was always hungry and always looking for more food. Despite the amount of food he managed to consume, he stayed thin. He was a sucessful thief, always looking for his next score. Anything he stole that he could not eat, he would sell on the streets for little or nothing; he saved everything he earned so he could buy more food.

After a few years of sucessfully stealing, his luck ran out. He saw what he saw as an easy target; a man dressed in black and not paying attention. He snuck up close and waited for the man to become even more distracted. Finally, Arashi saw his opportunity and took it. The man looked down as Arashi's hand wrapped around a small purse full of money. He tried to run but the man caught him by his arm with no effort.

Arashi quickly found out that the man was a Shinigami. Fearing that he was going to be killed on the spot, Arashi drew himself up and berated the shinigami for taking his time in punishing him. He shouted that he was ready for death, if the shinigami was man enough to kill him. Perhaps it was his tenacity or his youth, but whatever it was, the shinigami laughed.

After the shinigami finished laughing at Arashi's expense, he offered a different solution. He asked Arashi to become a Shinigami like himself, in order to atone for his sins. Glad to be alive and with a possible future, Arashi accepted and never looked back.

Each character gets 20 skill points to start of with assign them to either:

Spirit power: 6

Speed: 2

Inteligence: 4

Kidou Mastery: 5

Fighting skill: 5.5

TOTAL: 22.5

Rp sample:

Arashi walked slowly towards the Hollow, his Zanpakutō in hand. He was surprised to see the Hollow simply because until it appeared, he had no idea it was there. The Hollow reared it's head back and let a cry out that sent shivers down his spine. He hated Hollows and the way they always cried out when they had found a meal that was exquisite.

He laughed to himself, thinking of himself as a meal. The Hollow charged, it's massive body moving surprisingly fast. In an instant, it was on him, pressing the attack. Arashi knew he had to end it quickly; the Hollow was faster than he was. He leapt into the air and swung his sword down, aiming for the creatures mask.

Arashi wasn't surprised when he missed. However, he was surprised when the Hollow appeared behind him, preparing to attack. 'Shit,' he yelled, turning to block whatever attack the Hollow was going to throw at him. The Hollow hit him with a force that he couldn't imagine was impossible. Arashi was sent flying towards the ground. When he hit, dust flew into the air, covering the newly formed crater containing his body.

"Damn it!" he cried, coughing up blood. The dust slowly settled and revealed the Hollow in the air above Arashi. "What a perfect meal," it said, it's voice sending chills down Arashi's body. He coughed again, blood spilling over his lips. 'I have to end this,' he said to himself.

Arashi pushed himself up, standing slightly hunched. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six. Bakudō sixty-one, six rods prison of light," he yelled, completeing the incantation. Six beams of yellow light flew at the Hollow, catching it off guard. The beams converged into the creatures midsection, trapping it.

"What is this? Some kind of cheap trick," it questioned. Arashi shook his head. "No, it's your demise." He lifted his hand and took a deep breath. "Hadō thirty-one, shot of red fire." A red ball of energy formed on Arashi's outstretched palm. As he finished the hadō without the incantation, the red ball of energy shot from his hand and pierced the Hollow's mask.

As the Hollow dissolved, Arashi stumbled forward. Barely catching himself on with is sword, he knelt and tried to catch his breath. "Now, time to go home," he said, closing his eyes.

(I hope this is satisfactory. I've never really done this before. If this is acceptable, just point me to where to go. If it's not, let me know what to fix.)

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Stat increase...)
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Arashi Mizumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Mizumo   Arashi Mizumo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:10 am

I'll accept it since the RP sample is just that, a sample. It doesn't have to fit board rules... Your posts however, will. So be sure to read all the rules, especially the ones concerning the level of kido you can currently use and which list we go by...

For now, APPROVED!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Arashi Mizumo
Page 1 of 1