The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulob Moga

Ulob Moga

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Job/Interests : Rite-Aid Cashier/Aspiring Author/Future Bar and Grill owner
Quote : "I did not attend the funeral, but I sent him a nice letter saying I approved." - Mark Twain
Registration Date : 2010-02-02

Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters] Empty
PostSubject: Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters]   Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Ok, so I'm Ulob Moga. Don't ask. Ok, I will tell you.

Ulob Moga is the name of a Dungeons and Dragons character I created about 2 years ago. He was my best character ever. A half-orc sorceror.

Anyways, I've been watching Bleach for about a year now and have completely become asborbed into this world.

I like to write, a lot.

I'm about to turn 21.

I plan to be an active member, but I have to work and attend college as well. I will do my best to balance everything. You gotta be able to play as hard as ya work.

Anime I'm into:

Full Metal Panic
Bleach
Code Geass
Neon Genesis Eva [can't spell the rest of it]
Nadesico
Project A-ko

..to name a few.

Look forward to havin' fun here.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters]   Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:46 am

LOL!! Marlamin is the name of my 1st DND character!! Also a Sorc!!

Sorcerers FTW!!

Oh and welcome! I be Marlamin the Sorcerer the Moderator.

Anything you need, just ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters]   Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:04 am

Ewwww....D&D....Good for the soul, bad for the social-life....But then again so is forum Rping......Well anyhow, I am Saroki, enjoy the site and remember to wash after use.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters]   Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 am

hey there Ulob Moga ^_^
Welcome to the site Very Happy
Like Marl said, anything ya need, feel free to ask him...or i guess me but i'm not as useful really xP i haven't even read the rules yet Smile Anywhoooo
You have a cool selection of anime's btw Very Happy one of the few others who've seen neon Genesis Eva though Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters]   Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo [apparently this has to be between 3 and 255 characters]
Page 1 of 1