The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Divide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

New Divide Empty
PostSubject: New Divide   New Divide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:33 am

As some have probably noticed, activity on this site is slowing down a bit. I don't know if it's temporary due to the holidays or school exams, but I just want to reveal an option for those who wish to continue bleach role playing. I found New Divide a few days ago and I must say that I've never seen a bleach rp site with that many members before. They also have a wide variety of character types. Check it out if you're interested.

http://newdivide.forump.biz/forum.htm

PS: I'm going to stay on this site as well, as long as I can keep it alive.
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

New Divide Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Divide   New Divide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:28 pm

sorry...i am and was busy with college apps, among other things. i've had concerts to play in at school, and i'm in my school's production of fiddler on the roof, so i've been super busy- but i try to get on here when i can Smile
Back to top Go down

New Divide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Advertise-
Jump to: