The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slangreed Demonio, Vasto Lorde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haneul

Haneul

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2009-11-09

Slangreed Demonio, Vasto Lorde Empty
PostSubject: Slangreed Demonio, Vasto Lorde   Slangreed Demonio, Vasto Lorde I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Name: Slangreed Demonio
Height: 14' tall, 32' long
Weight: 475 lbs

Appearance: A black dragon:
http://www.draconika.com/img/black-dragon.jpg

Personality: He has a voracious appetite, eating every hollow in sight. He has high speed, able to cross the desert of Los Noches in a matter of weeks (as opposed to months for other hollows/ residents without flash step)

History: He lived a normal life as a human, going to school and getting decent grades, until a car accident killed him when he was 17. He got turned into a hollow and began the process to Vasto Lorde. He turned into a dragon due to his excessive energy, then feasted on his family, then neighbors, then anybody else he could get his hands on.

Each character gets 20 points to start of with assign them to either:

Spirit power:3

Speed: 4

Intelligence:4

Kidou mastery:1

Fighting skill:10

Rp sample: Slangreed opened his maw full of teeth and roared, a stream of blue flame flowing out of his mouth, turning the tips of his horns bright red. His red eyes looked around the area, spotting an overturned car with a body laying out of it, groaning. Another car was heavily damaged, but right side up, missing a bumper, front end like an accordion. A woman burst out of the car screaming, blood pouring from a gash on her forehead. Paramedics arrived soon after, finding both dead, one's soul a hollow, and the other's a meal. The dragon stalked off towards his house, pulled by an unknown string of will. A quaint house stood in front of him, the moon now shining above him. A family, missing a member, rushed about the house, a woman in tears. He noticed a black and white car with it's sirens full blast. The whining cry began to irk him, and he tore into the car, shutting it up, and stalked towards the house. A soul reaper stood on the car as Slangreed turned towards the house. "One's own self is the most difficult to subdue." The shinigami whispered, and attacked Slangreed. The sword slashed across Slangreed's hip, and he reared back with pain, roaring. He whipped his tail at the shinigami, landing a direct hit, cutting across it's chest, drawing a lot of blood. He turned towards her and saw the injured shinigami on the ground, sword still in hand. "The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer." He said, as he struck out with his clawed hand, striking her head and pulled his long talon down her face, cutting through her head, killing her. He turned back just as the police officers noticed the crushed car, and struck them both down. A hollow, though, is invisible to all but those with high spiritual power, and the woman screamed at the two mysteriously slaughtered officers before being torn down herself. He crawled through the doorway, ripping it open with his wide girth, and devoured the remaining members. He grinned in cruel delectation, and moved on, house after house, until the neighborhood population dropped to null. He opened the portal to Los Noches, and entered.

(sorry, i'm kind of bad at histories....i might work on it a bit more if necessary, but this is all i got right now after about a half hour of revision^^ i still have the other form, which i can update once he actually attains that level^^)

Last edited by Haneul on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

Slangreed Demonio, Vasto Lorde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slangreed Demonio, Vasto Lorde   Slangreed Demonio, Vasto Lorde I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:27 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Slangreed Demonio, Vasto Lorde
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: