The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male
Number of Posts : 156
Registration Date : 2009-11-18

A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader Empty
PostSubject: A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader   A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:46 pm

This might be a bit much to ask but I really think it would be perfect if it were allowed to make a NPC controllable by suitable rpers. This is a powerful guy I was thinking of and he would be perfect to help start off the first even (Not storyline)
I'm gonna post him here so everyone knows of his powers and why he should be a Powerful villian NPC

Name: Arturo Plateado ("Silver Arthur")
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 187 lbs
Appearance:
Arturo has long turquoise hair, yellow eyes, and the remains of his hollow mask on his right cheek, his appearance almost mimicking Grimmjow's. It appears to be the upper jaw, but is extended around the back of his head and has a sort of crest. His Hollow hole is located below the base of his neck. He wears the basic Arrancar uniform, but with a belt worn just underneath his sash. In the English version of Bleach: Shattered Blade, Arturo has a notable Spanish accent.

Personality:
Aurturo is someone who merely wants revenge against the soul society and has no human emotion or any other type of emotion other than kill everything in his way with his power.

History:
Sealed away in a place where neither light nor darkness exist. I waited to exact my revenge. The grudge I held against those who imprisoned me filled my entire being. The passing of the centuries only fuelled my burning desire to avenge myself! and so, locked deep in that dark place, I bided my time. A Hollow who gained Soul Reaper powers by removing his Hollow mask...that's what I am. After I first acquired this great power many years ago, I left Hueco Mundo, and invaded the Soul Society. My quest then was nothing less than the destruction of all the foolish Soul Reapers! But... I failed... Though I was far too strong for the Soul Reapers to defeat in combat... They realized this and so lured me into a trap. The underground chamber of Central 46! I was there for a very long time. A place without life or death, light or shadow, no beginning and no end. Eons passed there. Then something changed. I felt a weakening of the seal and knew that my time had come at last! It was the shards from the thing they called the Sōkyoku. Using their enormous spirit energy I broke the seal and was exposed to the outside world for the first time in a thousand years! I've fully recovered now due to the spirit energy of the shards and am more powerful than ever before. Finally the time has come for me to take my revenge on the accursed Soul Reapers, and every drop of humiliation and suffering I endured while sealed away, I shall surely make them taste now!

Arturo is a powerful, self-made Arrancar so old that he is only recognized by Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto and Yoruichi Shihōin via her family's scrolls. Two thousand years prior to current Bleach canon, he stormed Soul Society and was sealed beneath the Sōkyoku. When the Sōkyoku was destroyed during Ichigo's rescue of Rukia Kuchiki at the end of the Soul Society arc, the seal on Arturo was broken and he was freed once again. He decides to impersonate various figures from captains to Zanpakutō spirits to trick others into regaining the pieces of the destroyed Sōkyoku in order to absorb them into his body and become more powerful. Depending on the game's outcome, he is either purified and defeated or obtains the Sōkyoku and carries on to decimate the Soul Society

Spirit power: 40

Speed: 40

Intelligence: 40

Kidou mastery: 40

Fighting skill: 40

Powers & Abilities

Shapeshifting: Arturo has often been portrayed as a shapeshifter in the storyline, having taking on the forms of several characters; including Yoruichi Shihōin, Shinigami and Zanpakutō spirit's alike in order to manipulate other characters in the story to achieve his ends.

X-Shaped Projectiles: Arturo has the ability to fire X-shaped projectiles. The blast seems to manifest a short distance in front of him, summoned from above him and not from his own being apparently.

Sonído: Arturo has also shown that he can use Sonído effectively in combat. He can even use it to perform combination attacks on his opponents.

Beam Saber: As a substitution for actually using his Zanpakutō in battle, Arturo can manifest a powerful, dark colored saber of energy manifested when his fingers extend forward. The saber produces lightsaber-like sounds when swung. It is very strong, similar to a Shinigami's Shikai.

Beam Saber Assault: Arturo can use a technique with his beam saber when he gets close enough to the opponent. He extends his blade, and proceeds to attack the opponent relentlessly while using Sonidó, overwhelming them. He gets a total of sixteen hits, followed by a 17th that knocks the opponent forward. Arturo begins the attack shouting, "DANCE!" and ends it with, "DIE!"

Spatial Prison: A unique, and apparently more battle-oriented version of the Negación technique used by Menos Grande. Arturo can summon a powerful circular shaped spatial prison that temporarily paralyzes targets absolutely. In contrast to the white Caja Negación used by the Espada, it is black.

Cero: Arturo uses a massive version of the Cero that inflicts major damage. It is still red in coloration, but it is far bigger, and has proportional strength to its size.

Sōkyoku: After awakening, Arturo gathered a few a few shards from the blade of the Sōkyoku. He then infused the shards within his being able to call on the shard's power whenever he sees fit to do so. With the shard's power, he can shatter an opponent's Zanpakutō completely. He can also increase his strength, speed, stamina, defense, reiryoku and reiatsu 20 times.

Zanpakutō

Arturo's Zanpakutō is called Fénix (不滅王 (フェニーチェ), Fenīkusu; Spanish for "Phoenix", Japanese for "Immortal King") (Fenice in the English version); its release command is unknown. In it's sealed form, Fénix resembles a basic katana with an hourglass shaped guard. Arturo apparently opts not to use the actual sword, instead relying on an energy blade he projects from his hand.

X-Shaped Projectile: Much like his unarmed version, Arturo can summon a powerful X-shaped blast with his Zanpakutō. This variant seems to be more powerful than his unarmed version.
Power Absorption: Arturo's Zanpakutō has the power to absorb the spiritual energy of those it defeats, adding to its wielder's strength.

Fénix Force: Through the release of Arturo's Zanpakutō he can control a force known as Fénix force which is a vibrant orange fire that disintegrates matter upon contact. He can also bend this fire to his will. The Fénix Force can only be called upon when in ultimate attack mode.

Wings
Arturo's Ultimate Attack ModeArturo has two different sets of energy wings: the first, which constantly are on his back throughout gameplay, are two green wings which look similar to the single wing Uryū Ishida grew when he entered the Quincy Final Form.

The second set of wings, which appear during his ultimate attack mode, are made of multi-colored flames. Arturo gains a huge increase in power, primarily in his reiryoku and reiatsu, which is the equivalent of an Arrancar releasing their Zanpakutō.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, what I plan to do with this character is awaken him in soul society with only ambition to destroy seireitei, Of course he would be thwarted by some Hero right?......... and when that happens he decides to leave with the main villian, the villian who I mentioned in my plot suggestion in the story section. The Main villian would persuade him to join forces even though the main villian is probably still just weaker but more intelligent probably.

Whaddya think?
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader   A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Urg...Ugh...*Feels that her own plans for character development just got killed.*

I say disapproved! But just by a hair....

I would feel better if some admins made a decision on this one...
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male

PostSubject: Re: A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader   A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Quote :
This might be a bit much to ask but I really think it would be perfect if it were allowed to make a NPC controllable by suitable rpers. This is a powerful guy I was thinking of and he would be perfect to help start off the first even (Not storyline)
I'm gonna post him here so everyone knows of his powers and why he should be a Powerful villian NPC

I hope you read that part.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male

PostSubject: Re: A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader   A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Quote :
what I plan to do with this character is awaken him in soul society with only ambition to destroy seireitei, Of course he would be thwarted by some Hero right?......... and when that happens he decides to leave with the main villian, the villian who I mentioned in my plot suggestion in the story section. The Main villian would persuade him to join forces even though the main villian is probably still just weaker but more intelligent probably.

And that.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader   A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:38 am

Razz I'll call Sally...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader   A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Sally has arrived. While in the past we have brought such powerful chars to the playing field (throughout some of my own personal threads the NPC's have been a bad ass lot) i don't think it would be wise to allow various people to control a single NPC. Firstly the personality would change and differ from each writer to the next thus we have no consistency, secondly he's an NPC and by Roleplaying laws, despite his power, isn't a match for Player Characters.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male

PostSubject: Re: A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader   A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Fine, say one person controls him, one person who Acts IN CHARACTER (Which was what you are suppose to do with characters with their persona already put up) I say it is a pretty good idea even though I suggested it. I mean think about it, it could start off a small even and Bring people here for more than just to make training posts and spar with other players (Which I have been doing since I got here instead of joining an actual story arc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader   A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rouge powerful Arrancar plot leader
Page 1 of 1