The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisho unchained

Go down 
+5
Maniamax
Ayame Ryouta
Marlamin1
Sal Norongachi
Zaquri
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Daisho unchained - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:36 am

Smart one I said this summer, which this summer I will be 16.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:09 pm

...How time flies...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:59 pm

Yea I'll be making an low sum of around 10$ an hour if i'm lucky at first, then after that when I do get my college degree I'll be making 80$ an hour woohoo!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:40 pm

*shakes head* You won't be making that much dude... trust me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:58 am

Marlamin1 wrote:
*shakes head* You won't be making that much dude... trust me...

Mason I already looked it up, plus I'm also just waiting till this summer to test a video game for some amount of money, you say I won't make much but I'll be laughing when I got the nice juicy paycheck.
Back to top Go down
Shoon Takeshi

Shoon Takeshi

Male
Number of Posts : 29
Job/Interests : Interning at a law firm this summer, lucky me...
Quote : We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred.
Registration Date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Well, where is the rest of his manga?
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:34 am

He left... and how the hell did this turn into an OOC? I guess I'll have to clean this up later as well...
Back to top Go down
Shoon Takeshi

Shoon Takeshi

Male
Number of Posts : 29
Job/Interests : Interning at a law firm this summer, lucky me...
Quote : We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred.
Registration Date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Tch...I can't say that I would be very fond of this Zaquiri guy...sorry if it offends anyone
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:23 am

As an Admin i must be impartial and keep my personal feelings out of this but utterly off the record (dont you love phrases like that? Like 'no offense' right before you insult someone) He was a twat of epic proportions, then again so am i so i shouldn't judge >.>
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:42 am

Zaquri showed me the rest of his first chapter of this. I gotta say, it could be an epic manga one day. I hope he continues drawing it.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 pm

O.O WHY DOESN'T THIS DAMNED THING TELL ME WHEN I HAVE NEW POSTS?!
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 pm

I like the manga...Don't like the fact that the main characters name is Zaquri though...

Even though the guy behind the manga is a douche, no offense intended. Don't you just love those phrases?
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Well it's only fitting he make his username on our site the name of his manga's main character, no?
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male
Number of Posts : 156
Registration Date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:08 am

Omai, I am ashamed that so many people look at me and think "Douche" or "Twat?" O_O... But The reason why I was off for so long is because I joined the navy. Now that I was bumped up to NEX I am finally allowed computer usage. Further more My site died because it looked so damn shitty and it was too complicated and My brother and I were unable to draw up new Manga pages..... UNTIL NOW >_<
Back to top Go down
DarknessRisen

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:15 pm

The only reason people would look at you and say douche or twat is if you give them a reason to. The manga could be great one day, if and I do strongly advise the word if. It can be great if you put the time in it that it should get. And third it doesn't matter if your site looked shity at all. If you don't make it fun, show respect and keep people interested everyone well leave and the site will die. Not saying your a bad site keeper.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:28 pm

^.^ Yay! You're back!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisho unchained   Daisho unchained - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisho unchained
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2