The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katsuo Kenta : Quincy App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maniamax

Maniamax

Male
Number of Posts : 7
Registration Date : 2009-11-16

Katsuo Kenta : Quincy App Empty
PostSubject: Katsuo Kenta : Quincy App   Katsuo Kenta : Quincy App I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:33 am

Name: Katsuo Kenta
Height: 6.7 feet
Weight: 230 lbs

Personality:
Katsuo tends to be very layed back in general, usually able to easily analyze hectic situations, though he prefers to take an idealistic look on life, not basing his ideas around facts. He enjoys playing the Mandolin, or Piano in his spare time, often at inappropriate times. He avoids work whenever possible, and only fights as a last resort, or when others are indanger. He is often found at Restraunts and Bars chatting up Women, which rarely ends well.

Appearance:
Katsuo has a silver ponytail, with a single lock of hair hanging just above his right eye. His eyes are a blue-ish colur. His cheeks are relatively gaunt, but is hard to notice, as he usually wears a large smile to distract from, what he sees as, an imperfection. He has a thin but well built body, and a large scar down the right of his body. He wears a snow-white tuxedo, with a black under-shirt. He wears his quincy cross around his neck.

History/Background:
Katsuo enjoyed a privileged childhood at the Kenta family household, where he lived with his Parents, and his Grandparents, who were all Quincies. Being an only child, and not socializing well in school, he spent most of his time training his Quincy Powers, which had been discovered from a young age, and playing Piano, as his Father had, before retiring as a Pianist.

His Grandmother died, when he was 8, which led to his Grandfather becoming cold, and callous towards others. Katsuo who did well in school tests, was ignored by his classmates, as they believed there was something wrong with him, and the fact they believed him to be slightly effeminate. This led him to having a lonely childhood.

When Katsuo turned 16 he started getting more and more disturbed by spirits of those who passed on, and even more disturbed by Hollows. He attempted to shut them out of his life, much to the shame of his family. Against Katsuo’s will, he was soon forced into taking up his Quincy role, when his Father was diagnosed with the same disease that killed Katsuo’s Grandmother. It then occurred to the Doctors, that it could be a Genetic Disease, that could have been passed on to Katsuo. It was later revealed that Katsuo did not have the disease, but it could potentially appear at a later date.

Katsuo’s Mother was showing signs of insanity after losing her Husband, and when Katsuo twas 18 she snapped and took a knife to his Grandfather, and plunged it through his heart. She then edged closer to Katsuo with the blood drenched knife, when suddenly a Policeman burst through the Kitchen door, and after getting her to drop the knife, she was taken to a psychiatrist, she was judged mentally ill, and could not be held responsible for her actions. She was taken to an asylum, and Katsuo was left alone, being legally an adult.

After suffering a Year and a Half’s worth of depression Katsuo, who inherited a vast amount of wealth, managed to get his life back on track. He began to apply towards Music Companies, while leaving his Quincy Life out of public eye. Eventually he got a deal, but when he turned 23 he came to a decision, that the Music Business was over-glamourized by the Media, and retired from his Recording Agency, and decided to make his Quincy life his new priority.

Stats:
Spirit Power: 3
Speed: 3
Intellegence: 5
Accuracy: 5
Fighting Skill:5

TOTAL: 21.0

Rp Sample:
Katsuo stepped out of a large building, which had the Words “Angels Recordings” written in large, white, block capitals above the door, and was met wih the sun shining down at him and it was about 5 O’ Clock. Katsuo smiled at the slightly Ironical name of the studio.

Angels? He thought to himself My ass

Katsuo smiled to himself and wandered down the street musing about what he was going to do next. He had quit that money-obsessed, hellhole of a recording studio, that had almost broke his spirit. But he was back know! And he had decided on his first order of business now that he was an ex-celebrity. To the bar! And like a shot, he rushed off to the nearest pub.

Katsuo had made himself at home at the bar, and was seemingly trying to chat up a girl sitting next to him. The Bar itself seemed more like an all-day nightclub, with bright lights surrounding the walls, and loud music thumping from the speakers around the place.

I’m just sayin’, *hic*, the government probably is watchin’ our every move he said slurred. Anywhos, I was just wonderin’, would’ya do me the honour of goin’ ona date with me?

The girl, looking repulsed by the offer, but being too polite to say it, came up with an excuse.

Well, I’d love to, but , sadly I have a boyfriend. Hey, look I think that’s him over there!

She pointed in a general direction into a crowd and rushed off. Katsuo sighed, and went back to his drink.

Why are the good ones always taken. he thought with a sigh.

He stayed in that position, drinking beer after beer, brooding over things in general for a few more hours, before heading back to his home.

When he got home he slowly regained a sober state of mind over the next hour or two. His sensible side started to kick in telling him he needed an occupation, and how he shouldn’t drink so much. He hated his sensible side. It took itself too seriously, and never had time for fun. But it had a point, he would need to find something to do, or else he would get incredibly bored.

Meh, I‘ll do it tomorrow he said as he fell on his couch, slipping into sleep.

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Too many enters and it was all centered.... it annoyed me...)
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Katsuo Kenta : Quincy App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuo Kenta : Quincy App   Katsuo Kenta : Quincy App I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:06 am

SHAKA-LAKAH BOOM!

APPROVED!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Katsuo Kenta : Quincy App
Page 1 of 1