The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everybody

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinko Michiyami

Shinko Michiyami

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Job/Interests : RP'ing and Anime.
Registration Date : 2009-11-01

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody   Hi everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

I play a lot of rp, but mostly Transformers.
I was once on a Bleach forum but it got all f***ked up, because the ones that had it got into a big argument with eachother, and that kinda blow me off Bleach forums for awhile!
Then I started my own forum with Bleach and much more, but since I havn't gotten anymore users than 4, (that aren't active!) the rp's never got started!
So then i started looking for a new bleach forum to join and a lot of them have to mush system and skill rules so didn't want to join them.
Finally I found this site, and it looks really good and I'm looking forward to getting started!

Sorry about that, that didn't really introduce me now did it? Razz
Well I leve in Denmark I play a lot of forum rp but also tabletop rp and also LARP (Live Action Rolle Playing).

Okay now I can't really think of more to put in, I'm really bad at the whole introduction-thing!

Oh a little thing; I'm gonna start a thread in the shinigami academy to train my sword fighting and later on some of the other things, but I was hoping that someone might want to help me and be my teacher!
Cause I can't the whole rp'ing with myself especially in a rp world that I'm not that use to!
So if anyone are willing to help out please notefy me!
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:21 pm

welcome to the site ^_^
*waves in a friendly manner*
i'm always willing to rp if ya ever need a partner Wink
O.o i'm gunna learn how to play D&D soon Razz sorry random it was kinda related to your rp ventures though- which btw all sound kinda cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Well, not sure how much its worth coming from me but, welcome. Im new myself joined last month and I must say nice avatar pic...did you draw it?
Like kaiyo said (no offense kaiyo) if you ever need an RP partner I always up to it just PM me.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Michiyami

Shinko Michiyami

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Job/Interests : RP'ing and Anime.
Registration Date : 2009-11-01

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:04 am

No I didn't draw it, I found it on the net and modified it to better suit my character.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:47 pm

D&D and Tabletops eh? Try this out...

http://www.fantasygrounds.com/

A license is 1 easy payment of $20 per player. And that's it, it's yours forever without anymore payments.

I bought a DM's license, for $40, meaning I get to run the games for players.

If your interested go ahead and download then PM me, always looking for more players.

and Kaiyo... GIVE SAL SOME MONEY SO HIS CHEAP BUTT CAN PLAY!! lol

P.S. Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:02 pm

I'll have you know that in terms of who's ass has the greater price tag Marl, I win EVERY. DAMN. TIME. Very Happy

And welcomes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: