The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dis here Fraccion buisness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Dis here Fraccion buisness Empty
PostSubject: Dis here Fraccion buisness   Dis here Fraccion buisness I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Lulz at the title ^^^^^^^^^^

Anyway whats up with ryouta hollow dude's hollow guy, he has fraccion? Can I? Oh yeah and what if anything is their benefit?

Ta very much.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Dis here Fraccion buisness   Dis here Fraccion buisness I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:59 pm

so far, no real benefit. i just wanted them in early so that i could raise them from "infancy" to arrancar hood- and then watch them die at the hands of Shinigami. naturally, i'm going to have expectations for their deaths, no simple overpowering, i want a *story*, i want their viewpoints on life to be shattered, i want MELODRAMATIC DEATHS!!!! that is all. their point is for story purposes mostly, and that's it. also, it is kind of fun to rp their different personalities.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Dis here Fraccion buisness   Dis here Fraccion buisness I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Aye, thanks for the reply. Might do myself if i get bored enough; probably not though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dis here Fraccion buisness   Dis here Fraccion buisness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dis here Fraccion buisness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Rules, Information, and Stickies :: Help-
Jump to: