The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rp with me :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Statara

Statara

Male
Number of Posts : 50
Job/Interests : Concept, Design and Scriptwriting
Quote : Believe everyone, Trust no one.
Registration Date : 2009-10-23

Rp with me :D Empty
PostSubject: Rp with me :D   Rp with me :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:18 am

haa i think i missed something else out, am i supposed to ask someone to rp with me? I Started one on the zanjitsu section of shinigami academy category. I but ayways, everyone makes mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me :D   Rp with me :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:32 am

lol well people generally do the academy training threads alone but if you just put 'open to all' or something along those lines in the thread title people will usually join Very Happy
Also there are no rules against it so i guess you can rp with others in your academytraining threads, the sparring grounds is nearly always with others anyway.
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me :D   Rp with me :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 pm

yup. i'ma letcha know, both niiro sekkou and ayame ryouta are available to rp with ya. though probably ryouta has a better reason to at the moment- since he's a shinigami.

sekkou's a hollow...so you guys probs wouldn't get along very well Smile
Back to top Go down
Statara

Statara

Male
Number of Posts : 50
Job/Interests : Concept, Design and Scriptwriting
Quote : Believe everyone, Trust no one.
Registration Date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me :D   Rp with me :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:39 pm

my zanpakuto is a hollow, m writing up the profile now, this gives good opportunity for imagination here, but its something we'd have to take a good look at.
what the future holds, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp with me :D   Rp with me :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp with me :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Rules, Information, and Stickies :: Help-
Jump to: