The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hanzo the hollow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hanzo

hanzo

Male
Number of Posts : 23
Registration Date : 2009-10-15

hanzo the hollow Empty
PostSubject: hanzo the hollow   hanzo the hollow I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:02 pm

Name: Hanzo Oda
Height: as a human 5 feet 11 inches as a hollow 9 feet 4 inches
Weight: human 165 hollow 250

Appearance: Hanzo is very tall especially by normal hollow size standers. His mask looks like that of a flat skull. He has a very muscular body frame with his arms having the most muscle tone. Even though he is very muscular he is actually quite slim giving his foes the illusion that he is weak. It also appears that he has bones coming out of his back and forming two large wings.

Personality: For the most part Hanzo is very calm, but this is just to fool people. His true nature is that of mad, blood thirsty killer that wants nothing more then to kill any an all that would dare try to get in his way of fluffing his one goal and that is to wipe out the soul society and all shinigami that live there. Even though he is actually quite mad Hanzo is able to think logically enough to figure out how to escape dangerous situations and to figure out most of enemy’s weakness.

History: Nothing about Hanzo’s life was normal. When he was just a five year old he killed his parents of his on free will just because he was bored and needed something to do. By the time the police arrived at his house there was blood on every wall of his small house and body parts through out the house. The police were disgusted as they pulled out the guns and slowly made there way to the kitchen. Once they reached the kitchen all they saw was Hanzo with a knife cutting into his mothers and father head. He stood up and turned around looking at the police “What are you guys doing here did you come to die just like my parents” he said turning around and began to charge at them with the knife drawn back. One of the police officer aimed his gun at Hanzo and shot hitting him in the shoulder and causing him to fall.

The other officer put his gun up and grabbed his radio calling for an ambulance. After a few minutes they came and took Hanzo to the hospital. After his wound healed the police took him to juvy for the murder of his mother and father. While he was in there though he would never admit it to anyone he actually killed over 300 kids his age and older until he was eighteen. When he turned this age they moved him from there to one of the most respected prisons in the world. Shortly after moving to the prison he took advantage of the prisons exercise equipment exercising whenever he got the chance. After being there five years Hanzo was much stronger physically then he had ever been before and on that night when he went to bed he escaped from that prison.

After escaping for the next two years all Hanzo did was kill and kill innocent people until one night just before he was about to kill a young woman in her twenty’s just like him when a undercover cop walked and saw what Hanzo was about to do. He pulled out his gun, pointing it at him as he slowly approached him “Sir put the knife down and step away from the woman” the cop said as Hanzo turned around. The cop noticed that was blood dripping off from the blade. He then looked at the girl and noticed that she was on the ground bleeding badly “You should’ve just shot me you stupid cop instead of warning me to put down the knife” Hanzo said as he charged at him. The cop then looked at Hanzo and fired off three rounds into Hanzo’s chest killing him instantly. Hanzo appeared somewhere he knew but couldn’t remember where exactly “What am I doing here and where that cop go” he asked himself as he began to move about the place he had appeared at. After walking through there for a short while he remembered the place, it was the house where he had killed his parents so long ago.

For some reason that even Hanzo does not know he got a feeling to look down and when he did he saw a long dull sliver chain connected to his chest. “Wh…what the hell is this” he said as he grabbed the chain and began pull it away form him. As he did this he noticed that thing that had connected the chain to his chest was begging to come off “Well this is good once I take this ***** thing off I’ll be free to kill as much as I like” he said as he continued to pull the chain away. After a few minutes Hanzo had managed to pull the chain completely off “Good now time to kill people I’m bored” he said turning around and beginning to walk away, when he began to fill a very strong pain in his chest. Hanzo fell down to his knees and looked down at his chest to see a large hole in the middle of it “What the **** is this hole doing in my chest” and no sooner or later then he had said this a white liquid came out of the hole and moved onto Hanzo’s face. Hanzo was in pain, in more pain then he had ever been in his short life so he closed his eyes. After only a short while the pain was gone and Hanzo opened his eyes.

As he opened his eyes he noticed that his head was now touching the roof “What the… I’m not that tall” he said to himself as he looked down at his chest only to see that the hole was still there and somehow had grown bigger. He lifted up his hands and looked at to see that were different; they were no longer what you would call normal for humans. They were large and white just like his chest. He looked at the rest body to see that every part of him was the same mixing in with black on his body. He lifted hands and felt his face witch now felt like a flat skull. “So I’m different now hungh” he said as he let his head fall down but, instead of crying he began to laugh evilly brining his head up still laughing. He lifted his hand up in front of his face as he stopped laughing “So what if I’m not human anymore I’m something more….something completely different and something much, much more powerful” he said as his stomach began to rumble with huger. He placed his hand on stomach “Sounds like I’m hungry guess wonder what I have to eat now….I’ll find out soon enough” he said to himself as he walked through the wall of his old house, destroying it going outside trying to find something that would quite his new form hunger.

You character gets 20 points to start of with assign them to either:

Spirit power: 7

Speed: 4

Intelligence: 4.5

Kidou mastery: 4.5

Fighting skill: 8.5

total: 28.5

Rp sample: After walking outside from his now old, destroyed house Hanzo looked around to see of there was anything close that he could eat. After looking around he saw something that he had never seen before. It was a small girl no younger then him when he killed his parents with a chain in her chest like he had before he ripped it out and became the new creature he was. As he stared at the young girl for some reason his stomach began to growl more loudly “So I’m going to have to eat her hungh…..ok if it will quite you down” he said to his stomach as he began to run towards the girl his hand out ready to grab her so he could eat as soon as possible. As he got near her she saw him and began to run away when out of nowhere another creature like Hanzo came and grabbed her with its tongue and then swallowed it whole. Hanzo stopped running and looked at the creature “So there are more like me……wait why am I worrying about that know it just ate my snack” he said now angry at the creature for eating his prey. “listen here fellow…..creature that was my meal not your now what am I supposed to eat” he said walking up to and realizing that he much taller then it and that it reminded him of a frog except with claws and a white mask. The creature looked at him with a look of confusion on its face “I’m not a creature….I’m a hollow just like you and now as to what your goanna eat…you wont have to worry about that cause now I’m going to eat you” he said hopping at Hanzo. Hanzo saw what it was going to do so he held out his hand grabbed it by its mask and held on to it tightly “So were called hollows are we…well whatever and I don’t think you can eat me cause I’m the one who has you” he said as he began to laugh again “I think I’m going to take my time in eating you” he said as he lifted the fellow hollow into the air and began to eat his legs slowly, making it as painful as he possibly could.

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : stat increase...)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

hanzo the hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanzo the hollow   hanzo the hollow I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:25 am

*stamps forehead with a flourish*
APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

hanzo the hollow
Page 1 of 1