The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a little out of order

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just a little out of order Empty
PostSubject: Just a little out of order   Just a little out of order I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:02 am

Sorry about this I've made a few posts already but, I didn't see this thread.

Hello everyone I'm the Blind Watcher but, just call me Watcher, havent been doing RP long just got into it really. If you wanna do an RP adventure I always willing help just pm me and ask (most likely the answer will be sure). So I say again

HELLO EVERYONE *Waves like an idoit* bounce (I had way to much sugar and cafine tonight at homecoming game) lol!
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Just a little out of order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little out of order   Just a little out of order I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:34 am

lol hey Watcher official
WELCOME to the Bleach World! ^_^
we hope you enjoy your stay Wink
*waves back, but in a cool manner* xP
Back to top Go down

Just a little out of order
Page 1 of 1