The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Designated Healing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

Designated Healing Empty
PostSubject: Designated Healing   Designated Healing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:46 am

(Kido Mastery please. It's focusing on mastering healing spells. Thanks judges)

Sprinting through the hallway of the medical center Kaito was wondering what was so urgent that they sent a hell butterfly to alert him only to go to the 4th squad barracks which was a pain in the ass considering how long he had been forced to run. By the time he got to the main office where the current 4th squad captain resided he was sweating a little which wasn't something that he enjoyed doing considering that it meant that he had been working a bit harder than he wanted to be working; the key was that he didn't want to be working at all. The 4th squad captain finished with the paperwork that she had been filling out before looking up at Kaito, "Ah...Saruwatari-san, you are needed on our training fields for you healing kido aptitude test..." she said in her quiet voice. Although the woman's voice was quiet to Kaito the words were booming through the hallways as his jaw dropped and he began to stutter out, "O-oi...d-did you just say aptitude t-test?" he asked a bit more rudely than he had intended to. He watched as the authorative woman bristled slightly from his lack of respect when questioning her and her response showed her annoyance at his behavior, "Yes, Saruwatari-san-seki, go now and take the test" she finished without allowing any further protest from Kaito.

Sighing Kaito grudgingly trudged on to the examination room that was only a couple of doors down from the captain's office which was even worse for him since it meant that any attempts he made at simply running away would be reported to the captain which would make things worse for him. There was a small girl waiting for him with a bright smile and her hand raised invitingly towards the desk that she was seated at, "Hello, Saruwatari-san, while you were in the academy, you tested well enough in the fukudou part of the exam that you could be considered to have the position of designated healer for you squad" the girl explained happily. In Kaito's opinion there was nothing to be happy about though as he dropped his head down miserably and began to rubbing his eyebrows with his left hand as he tried to soothe the pain that was searing in his brain behind them, "Now why would I want to do that?" he asked. The girl's smile widened even more than it had before, "Well, naturally you get paid 40% more than the rest of the members in your squad including the captain you know..." nodding her head for emphasis on the last part. Even though money never held much sway with Kaito he did think about how he could bribe the other shinigami into doing missions for him which would give him much more time to just lazy around and he smiled, "Alright, I will do it then" he said politely to the girl.

At his response the girl quickly got up and went through a side door looking for something that he could only guess at, "I wonder how these people managed to come up with me as a candidate for designated healer of the third squad...they obviously don't know my track record..." he sighed. The girl came back with a fish that had been gashed slighting and had blood leaking from an area near its fine, "Saruwatari-san, the first part of the exam involves you healing this fish's cut so if you would kindly..." she asked him with flourish. Raising his right hand at the fish that was flopping dazed on the napkin upon which had been placed Kaito focused energy to his palm as he called out, "Let the Nightengale descend from her place at the lord's side to heal the minor wounds of my comrade!, Bakudo # 3, First Aid..." he said reluctantly. Green reiatsu began bursting from his hand and crept quietly over the wounded area on the fish, Kaito had chosen such a weak spell since as far as he could tell it was simply a flesh wound that the fish had been inflicted with. Once the fish's wound had been closed up it flopped in the napkin a little more lively than it had been in the first place, "Alright then, time for the next one, Saruwatari-san" the girl said cheerily as she lead the fish away through the side door once again.

Next the girl brought in a flailing fish of slightly large size that had been wounded also and was bleeding much more profusely than the last, "Oi, oi...isn't kind of weird that you go in and out of the room trafficking wounded fish? What do you think the EPA would say to you?" Kaito asked the girl with narrowed eyes. The girl shot Kaito a look that for a second revealed all the frustration that her job was causing her, but then reverted back to her cheery smile as he waved towards the fish, "Please heal this fish as well, Saruwatari-san". Kaito looked nervously from the girl to the fish and walked a little closer to get a better idea of the where the injury had taken place, "Well, it's near the gill and it's deeper than on the other one...this one is a bit serious too...I better act fast" he decided. Pointing his right index finger at the fish Kaito said, "Bakudo # 9, Geki" in a smooth even tone and watched as the red light engulfed the fish's body, paralyzing it so that he could heal it without having to deal with all the movement. Exhaling quickly, the young shinigami looked at the leaking cut with more caution now as he tried to see whether any organs had been damaged in the process, but he figured that his guess was as good as any right now.

Finally after thinking and re-thinking what his next course of action should be the young shinigami placed his left hand on top of his right hand readying himself for the fukudou that he was about to use, "Oh Angels! Descend upon this wounded mortal! Let his wounds heal and his pain be eased!, Bakudo # 59, Natural Cure" he confidently said. Once again a green light erupted from his palms and seeped into the wound of the fish slowly healing the shattered organs inside which Kaito was relieved to see that he had guessed right about. After the organs had been repaired the wound began to seal back up again and Kaito released the paralyzing bakudo that he had bound the fish's movement with so that it could flop about excitedly once more. He turned to the girl hoping that she would leave him alone after this, but she was simply staring at Kaito with genuine surprise, "M-most people don't guess that the organs are damaged they simply look at the wound and heal that....what made you decided to go for the organs too?" she asked earnestly. A bit taken aback at first Kaito shook his head so that he could clearly answer the girl's question, "Well, I noticed there was an oddity in the fish's movements before I bound it and there wasn't any indication that it was caused by an external wound..." he responded. The girl nodded and smiled at him as she clutched his hand, "Congratulations, you have passed the exam room part of the test!" she said cheerfully, but little did Kaito know there was more to come of this wretched test.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Designated Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Designated Healing   Designated Healing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:40 pm

+2 Kidou Mastery
Back to top Go down

Designated Healing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: