The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quincy items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira

Male
Number of posts : 24
job/ intrests : carptner/semi pro boxing champion
quote : "the meaning of life is to live it"
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Quincy items   Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:26 pm

i was wondering how many posts would be needed for a Sanrei Glove or anything else like that and also i have an idea to mabey make something like the sanrei glove but insted of loseing you powers after you take it off you just train with for a long while and then when you take it off you could gain power but it could only be used once
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader

Female
Number of posts : 2717
Where the hell am i? : The Verse
job/ intrests : Drama, Rugby, Work, Creative outlets
quote : pain is just a consequence of having fun
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Quincy items   Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:36 pm

that would be along the lines of when you reach a certain amount of points such as reaching Lieutenant or Espada.

I must have overlooked this when making the quincy race, i'll add that in asap for ya, any more ideas for quincy or even superhumans would be great as well though ^_^

and yeah for the training of it depending on the power increase could be similair to the application people make for Shikai or Bankai Very Happy i'll work on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira

Male
Number of posts : 24
job/ intrests : carptner/semi pro boxing champion
quote : "the meaning of life is to live it"
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Quincy items   Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:33 pm

oh ok thanks and i'l try comeing up with some more ideas for the quincy or superhumans and the power increase would be like for a shikai and mabey even after far more training bankai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quincy items   

Back to top Go down

Quincy items
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Suggestions-
Jump to: