The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You might be shocked if you read this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

You might be shocked if you read this. Empty
PostSubject: You might be shocked if you read this.   You might be shocked if you read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:12 am

I could POSSIBLY be leaveing for the rest of the school year ._. .......No joke.....I am sorry for missing so much here, but I am finding it hard to find any time what so ever, my computer is being repaired most of the time i'm home and the rest of the time i'm either at school or being dragged around by my friends...................................

In other news my computer has been being a stubborn horse lately Very Happy It was screwed up so badly I actually had to reformat it, so now all of my links to all of my different Roleplay sites are missing...Lucky for me I know the bleach world forums link by heart Smile But yeah....Kaiyo, please, I beg of you, PM me the links to the Rp sites! X_X (The ones that wher both on....)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: You might be shocked if you read this.   You might be shocked if you read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:48 pm

DON'T LEAVE SAROKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your far too much fun to rp with cry

pm'ed all the ones i think your on...... i forgot to add
http://higurashi.forummotion.com/
to the list sorry Sad

back to the situation at hand.......don't leave saroki just come on less ^_^ i erm...havn't been on at all much recently and i'm really sorry as well Sad i was given literally A DAY for 2 essays O_O

lol off on a tangent much xP
de-fragging a computer often helps it run faster as well i hope it all gets sorted for ya Saroki Smile
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: You might be shocked if you read this.   You might be shocked if you read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Okay, thanks Kaiyo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You might be shocked if you read this.   You might be shocked if you read this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You might be shocked if you read this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: