The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

You might be shocked if you read this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saroki

Female
Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: You might be shocked if you read this.   Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:12 am

I could POSSIBLY be leaveing for the rest of the school year ._. .......No joke.....I am sorry for missing so much here, but I am finding it hard to find any time what so ever, my computer is being repaired most of the time i'm home and the rest of the time i'm either at school or being dragged around by my friends...................................

In other news my computer has been being a stubborn horse lately Very Happy It was screwed up so badly I actually had to reformat it, so now all of my links to all of my different Roleplay sites are missing...Lucky for me I know the bleach world forums link by heart Smile But yeah....Kaiyo, please, I beg of you, PM me the links to the Rp sites! X_X (The ones that wher both on....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader

Female
Number of posts : 2717
Where the hell am i? : The Verse
job/ intrests : Drama, Rugby, Work, Creative outlets
quote : pain is just a consequence of having fun
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: You might be shocked if you read this.   Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:48 pm

DON'T LEAVE SAROKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your far too much fun to rp with cry

pm'ed all the ones i think your on...... i forgot to add
http://higurashi.forummotion.com/
to the list sorry Sad

back to the situation at hand.......don't leave saroki just come on less ^_^ i erm...havn't been on at all much recently and i'm really sorry as well Sad i was given literally A DAY for 2 essays O_O

lol off on a tangent much xP
de-fragging a computer often helps it run faster as well i hope it all gets sorted for ya Saroki Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saroki

Female
Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: You might be shocked if you read this.   Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Okay, thanks Kaiyo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You might be shocked if you read this.   

Back to top Go down

You might be shocked if you read this.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1