The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hollows are growing in number/Hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felidae

Felidae

Male
Number of Posts : 10
Quote : pugno ergo sum; I fight therefore I am
Registration Date : 2009-09-13

The Hollows are growing in number/Hi Empty
PostSubject: The Hollows are growing in number/Hi   The Hollows are growing in number/Hi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:38 am

Hollows rule. Howdy, I'm Felidae. I was wondering does anyone else here draw comics?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Hollows are growing in number/Hi   The Hollows are growing in number/Hi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:18 am

hey, welcome to the site, congrats on the chosen faction Wink
lol what kind of comics do you draw? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Felidae

Felidae

Male

PostSubject: RE: The Hollows are growing in number/Hi   The Hollows are growing in number/Hi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:22 am

Thanks. Mostly action/adventure with a little bit of comedy. I'm working on two right now: one is a medieval story (kinda like Slayers), and the other is sci-fi piece with magic-users. Yeah...I have weird ideas alot. lol
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The Hollows are growing in number/Hi   The Hollows are growing in number/Hi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Sweet, another Hollow. I hope we get to rp together eventually. I'm having writer's block with my Menos right now...so I haven't posted in a while. Maybe you'll help spawn some new ideas lol. anyway, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Felidae

Felidae

Male

PostSubject: RE: The Hollows are growing in number/Hi   The Hollows are growing in number/Hi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:43 am

Thanks. That would be awesome. I'm sure I can inspire a little thought. Felidae the Muse Hollow. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hollows are growing in number/Hi   The Hollows are growing in number/Hi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hollows are growing in number/Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: