The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY! Empty
PostSubject: OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY!   OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Yeah, thats right, i'm back, just let it all soak in. Go ahead, I will wait..........................................................Okay, done? Good, Some of you might of think I have never left, truth is I haven't visited this site in a few weeks, possibly a month, I have officially joined TOO many RP's....So, I won't be power posting anymore sadly, but I will still try to post alot. Just so I can catch up with Kaito...Damn you Kaito...Oh and in other news, I have started up world of warcraft, (level 23 human warlock :3) So I am balanceing RPing, a social life, school, and world of warcraft. 'Nuff said...
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY!   OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:09 am

haha Saroki-chan it is good to have you back. I have never had the pleasure of Rping with you, but it seems like you have alot on your plate there. I know what you mean though I have school, football, girlfriend, social life, job, and I got to keep up on my whole internship status. haha needless to say we got busy lives, eh? Welcome back, but one thing I should let you know...I won't make it easy for you to catch up to me haha.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY!   OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:20 am

Okay good...I like a good challenge...I will gain 300 points at the end of the school year, or more Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY!   OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:54 am

well Saroki-chan. I shall obtain at least 500 points then. haha so the race is on. This is really going to be fun I can tell. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY!   OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:33 am

>.> OOh.. But it shall be underdog Kuro who will win in the end...

I have School, Job, Fiancee, and a baby on the way. Also studying for SATs and working to get scholarships and writing a boooook! Yeah, and I plan to publish this one... Unlike the auto-delete on the others.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY!   OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:36 am

OOOO OOO OOO OOO! WE SHOULD HAVE A FIGHTING SKILL SPIRIT POWER AND SPEED CAP!...Like like like 1000 cap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY!   OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:48 am

xD welcome back? xP
lol i'm starting college in a couple of days as well, but Saroki you gotta tell me what server your on for WoW---- lvl 52 gnome rogue and other Dk's and what not (geeeeeeeek)
anyways i think everyone's gunna be busy very soon, i'm just glad your not leaving the site and well......
i'm sooo reaching 500 points before all of you!
*runs around in an evil manner with a cape*
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY!   OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:12 pm

Nah, I will go Vizard on all your arses......3|_I-|-3 F-|-\/\/....But no srsly....We gotta make a cap on the other stats.....Cause people with 2 million stats points would be painful...
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY!   OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:42 pm

I don't Saroki-chan. I think we should cross that bridge when we reach it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY!   OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG NO WAY SAROKI IS BACK!? NO WAY AWESOME IT'S A PARTY!
Page 1 of 1