The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KIOSHI KOU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ninja37

ninja37

Male
Number of Posts : 36
Quote : silence is golden, ducktape is silver
Registration Date : 2009-08-15

KIOSHI KOU Empty
PostSubject: KIOSHI KOU   KIOSHI KOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:19 am

Name: KIOSHI KOU
Height: 6 feet 3 inches
Weight: 230 pounds

Personality: quiet and shy, nice and funny. would protect freinds at all costs. always looking for new freinds. almost always calm, and thinks things through. right handed.

Appearance: white, tall, slim, black hair covers one eye most of the time, brown eyes, muscular

Sealed Zanpakutō : midnight black katana. has a blue diamond pattern on the handle, and a 6 inch white chain hanging from the handle. the katana is about 4 feet long, a 1 foot long handle and a 3 foot long blade. the katana weighs about 15 pounds.

History/Background: He went though school with above average grades. Later he got my highschool diploma and my colledge diploma.years past as he soon created his own business, it was called "KIOSHI FURNITURE". 2 years later his store was being robed, he looked for the sword he bought which he placed in his office, but it was gone. before we gave the robber his money he ran out of the store, Kioshi chased after him out of the store but on the side walk was the robers dead body... and his sword going straight though his heart. Kioshi was later found guilty of murder and was scheduled for execution, and thus Kioshi kou was no more.

Each character gets 20 skill points to start of with assign them to either:

Spirit power:6

Speed:3.5

Inteligence:4

Kidou Mastery: 9.5

Fighting skill:4

total: 27

Rp sample:i don't have too much experience role playing but,

Kioshi awoke one morning feeling great, he knew this day would be a good one. Kioshi took a quick warm shower then got dressed up in his suit, and began walking to his store. After he got there he was ready to sell some furniture. Every now and then some one would walk in and Kioshi would ask if he could help them in any way, most of the time they said no. About an hour before closing time it began to rain, so Kioshi figured he should close early i had sold a few chairs and a table that day. After he began closing up when a man in a coat walked in, so of corse Kioshi asked him "Excuse me sir, can i help u in any way?"
he said "no"
"Well sir if there is anything u need just call"Kioshii said as he gave him a nice smile. As he walked in to his office he admired the sword hanging on my wall that he had bought just two days ago, then there was a scream. Kioshi opened his office door to see the man in the coat holding a sword like he had never seen to the throught of his clerk. Kioshi turned around to grab his sword off the wall... but it was gone! So he shouted to the man "hey! Get out of here or i'll kill you!" the man began to run out of the store.
Kioshi chased after him to make sure he was gone... and he found him on the side walk, in the pouring rain, dead with his disappearing sword going straight through the mans heart...

Last edited by ninja37 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

KIOSHI KOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIOSHI KOU   KIOSHI KOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:18 am

My apologies for the delay thank you for the edit and...
*stamps forehead*
APPROVED
Back to top Go down

KIOSHI KOU
Page 1 of 1