The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aria (Shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmarisChanning1

AmarisChanning1

Female
Number of Posts : 1
Registration Date : 2020-10-18

Aria (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Aria (Shinigami)   Aria (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 3:08 pm

Name: Aria (last name unknown)

Race: white

Birthplace: Inuzuri

Height: 5'9

Weight: 126lbs

Appearance: Aria is lean with a pale complection. She has wavy blonde hair that goes just below her shoulders and has ice blue eyes. She doesn't wear much makeup either.

Personality: Aria may seem cold to others, but she's actually a really sweet, caring and generous person. She has issues opening up to others, usually when they ask about her past. Once past the cold exterior she will do her best to keep anyone she cares about safe from harm.

Special Characteristics: she was trained by an unknown clan leader in her swordsmanship skills. She's also skilled in hand to hand combat if it's needed.

Stats:

Attack:30
Speed:30
Defense:40

Sealed Zanpakto: a sword with a silver blade. The hilt is black with a red stripe going down the left side. Where the hilt meets the blade is a purple ribbon tied in a bow. It has the word "protector" on the hilt written in Japanese characters.

History: growing up Aria never had it easy. Her parents were the last of their clan and had to move to Inuzumi to keep their only daughter safe from harm. But not long after she turned ten, the current head captain caught wind of their location and had her parents killed. Aria however was hiding but heard the situation happen. Since that day she lived on her own, taught herself how to cook and fend for herself. She made friends but they never stayed by her side when they heard her dream for the future or even that she wanted to be in the Gotei 13.

Role Playing Sample: Aria walked through the hallways of the academy in search of a teacher to help with one of her studies. Whenever she tried to use any form of kido it always went wrong, sometimes backfiring or causing an explosion.
"how can i become a teacher or even a lieutenant if I can't even master the basics of kido?" she spoke to herself as she stopped by a window to peer outside at the other students talking in groups. "am I really as useless as they say I am? Do I even deserve to be here?" she shook her head "no I deserve to be here I'll prove them all wrong about me. And show whoever killed my parents who not to mess with."
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Aria (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria (Shinigami)   Aria (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 4:22 pm

I suppose it meets minimum requirements. I would've liked more of a sample. Also I corrected the Topic Title.

Shinigami - Level 1
Back to top Go down

Aria (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1