The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfmatt-X

Wolfmatt-X

Male
Number of Posts : 24
Quote : "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality" ToS2
Registration Date : 2011-05-02

Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan) Empty
PostSubject: Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan)   Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 2:48 am

It was yet another beautiful but boring morning for Nakunzuh. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, but there was nothing to do, so she laid there on the brick wall, looking at the passerby. Sighing audibly the fox was just looking for a little bit of mischief to commit, but there was none in sight. Some hours passed and that was when, through the sound of the midday traffic, she heard it. Some humans were having a little altercation near the school, on the other side of the road. Leaping down from her perch the slender spirit walked across, stalking like a predator she jumped on the roof of the building to better spy on these little walking meals. She saw two bigger kids pushing around a smaller one and for some reason, this did not sit well with the hollow. Something about these kids just ticked her off, you don’t play with your food like that and she was gonna teach them a lesson. High up on the roof the hollow started thinking to herself: “These little bugs need to be taught a lesson, just in time for lunch too.” Nakunzuh started salivating at the idea of devouring them both. After a little while the bunch of kids separated and the bullies went ahead behind the school to eat their newly acquired snacks, the fox spirit, on the prowl followed them closely, waiting for her best opportunity. “These are gonna be two very tasty morsels…” she said while licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan)   Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 4:23 am

Despite how successful his excursion in Hueco Mundo had been, Illan needed more. More than the blind Hollow with a unique strength about him, more than the various other Hollow that came after; swiftness was a necessity and that was what he was seeking. During one of his more recent trips to the world of the living, Illan spotted an odd, small Hollow. Her swiftness was remarkable as was her choice of prey.  While she was judging her meal, Illan was observing both her as well as her judgment.  

On this particular day, she was lax; Illan spent some time earlier in the morning before dawn feasting and causing quite the mess on his own, causing some level of panic in the area miles off. He needn’t arouse suspicion from the fox. Two children were bullying another lesser one of their ilk. The way her eyes fixated on the two aggressors rather than the weaker one. Why? In Illan’s eyes, he saw the foundation of their kind destroying the weak to better themselves. So why not take the vulnerable one?  What happened to her to prompt such a humane desire or was there more? Illan needed to discover the reason. His desire to know the unknown kept the lad safe for the moment, weeping sorrowfully. He dipped back into the treeline to pursue his quarry.  

She had cornered them behind a building of sorts;  he wasn’t aware of where they even were as this wasn’t his normal hunting grounds, but as she prowled, the lion hollow crept up stealthily – as stealthy as he could anyway, watching her tail sway to & fro. His eyes shifted up to the windows of the building to notice the similarly clothed children, some adults instructing them amongst other things, then back down.  Just when the kids dropped the boy’s pack, kneeling to trade their food items; Illan pushed forward and pressed his forepaw against the Fox’s tail, coming to a full stance from within this new treeline.  “Stop.” He said commandingly. “What is it you are looking for from these specks? They offer nothing. The smaller ones are hardly satisfying.”  His paw pressed harder against the tail. A hard leer could even be seen on his mask.

“I have a proposition for you.” His eyes turned back towards the boy chatting about the kid & his pitiful existence. “One that will yield more benefits than striking these younglings. If you desire to know more, then I suggest you follow me. Or you may continue and lead an unsatisfying existence.” He released her tail, backing away into the foliage.  
Back to top Go down
Wolfmatt-X

Wolfmatt-X

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan)   Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 4:49 am

The vulpine spirit uttered a soft hiss under her mask as a result of her middle tail being stepped on by a rather large and commanding lion. She had to contain her anger for this affront as she was quite proud of her tails and nobody ever even dared to try and step on her. Nakunzuh had not spent too much time as a hollow yet, probably a few years as she couldn't even remember how or when she died, the days just seemed to blend together in a big mush after a while, but she wasn't stupid enough as to not recognise one of her own, this lion was also a hollow and she wanted to know who would even dare to step into her hunting ground. I see that we're very similar you and I, I'd like to ask you kindly to remove your paw from my tail."

Mistaking her politeness for weakness would be a huge mistake, for that was just her way of addressing beings whom she recognised has having interesting amount of presence or power. She'd have never given this spirit the time of day if she wasn't intrigued, but his proposition piqued the fox's curiosity, she was dying to know more, but she had to pretend like it wasn't so. Her eyes darted back to her prey who were now running away happily, joking and chasing each other as the school bell rang. "Tsk, look what you did now, my meal is gone, I hope you've got something in mind to repay me."

With her attentions now focused on the lion, who was noticeably larger than her, she looked back and asked him: "Since we've nothing but time right now, I'd like you to start apologizing by telling me what this proposition, which made me lose my lunch, is all about." Her tone was showing her mild irritation, but did not lack any kind of her usual regal self. The young fox spirit did not care for this day which was boring enough already and maybe this stranger would finally bring the excitement her life has been missing.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”

PostSubject: Re: Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan)   Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 6:20 am

It was a tail! Not meant to be more than aesthetic, or at least that is what Illan noticed from his stalking of the vulpine hollow. The fact that she has some manner of care for it spoke to him: A hollow who valued their appearance, and especially their luxuriance. That is a unique perspective. “What is your name?” he asked plainly, turning from one tree to another, avoiding an eerie spiritual pressure emanating in the direction of what he assumed was his last hunt: something was investigating or something else was captivated by something present. “Still, I question the quality of your humans. Why is it that you choose to prey on inferior specks of nothing rather than hunt for something that’d truly satiate your palate?” When he finally came to a stop, it was in a small clearing no more than ten feet in diameter. It is an ideal spot for derelict children to prance around and do whatever it is humans do when adventuring. The odd thing about this area was that it suited Nakunzuh if combat were to begin, so the question was why would he gravitate towards an area such as that?

His hues turned down to her once again, though it was less of a leer or questioning glare instead it was one of respect. “I’ve been watching you for a time, and you are the first one to interest me since another one of our kind.” His stance slacked backward slightly, nearly sitting with his hind legs standing firm. “What I have to offer you is an experience. Our kind suffers alone. We devour each other, fight each other, ruin each other just for the next stronger creature to come and wipe us from existence.” He finally planted himself on the ground, smoothing out into a comfortable position down, his forepaws resting underneath his mask. Now he was eye level with her. “You’re small, but effective in what you do. I see strength in that. So what I want is to see you flourish, fight a larger foe with allies at your back. It’ll take a group to become stronger. That is what I offer. No tricks, no deceptions.” The calm of his reiatsu at that time was as eerie as the other in the distance, becoming faint as whatever it was moved in the opposite direction.

“I’ve no reason to apologize for depriving you of something tasteless. My hunger grows and the odd morsel here and there can be pleasing for a moment, but in no way will it make us stronger. I’d prefer we shorten our time as what we exist as now and see what we can be given time.” As soon as the feline hollow finished his statement, his eyes darted to the left, noting a pair of yellow eyes stalking in the distance and a short grunt followed suit. “What is it you desire out of your existence?”

Last edited by Raikou on Sun May 03, 2020 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfmatt-X

Wolfmatt-X

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan)   Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 6:43 am

Nakunzuh snarled audibly at the comment about her size. Her mouth opened slightly and her lips parted as to show her teeth and hissed: "I'll have you know bigger hollows than you have tried taking me on thinking my size was the extent of my power, you might mask your insults as compliments saying you see strength in my stature but you'd be wise to remember your place. This is my hunting grounds, I know this park and these trees like the back of my paws."

Regaining her composure she relaxed her muscles and sat down a few feet away from her interlocutor, planting her eyes directly into his. Her tails wrapped around her legs as she was sitting, seeming like she was hiding the sizeable hole on her belly. She opened her mouth again but all traces of aggression had dissipated from her voice. "You'll have to excuse me about this short outburst, I simply HATE being underestimated, it's a little quirk of mine. Ever since i've woken up in this weird world it just seems like that's all they seem to do, but so far none have been even remotely a challenge for my skills, can you offer me a challenge?" The way she emphasised on the word hate couldn't be mistaken, her irritation was palpable. Far too often has the fox been ridiculed by her peers, only to end up tearing the throats out. Boring hollows she did not want to associate with, for they had nothing to offer her

Her eyes full of curiosity she did not break sight with the tall lion for the whole conversation. The wind started picking up into a gust, ruffling her fur and making her close an eye temporarily. She smirked under her mask, Nakunzuh knew she had finally found an interesting one and she wasn't about to let him get away. "You haven't told me your name either, but I'll start the pleasantries myself I guess, you may call me Nakunzuh. As for the choice of meal, while these small ones may not offer much in terms of raw satisfaction, their youthful ignorance just makes them so... tasty." You could almost see the saliva drooling from under her mask, Her expression changed from inquisitive to almost sadistic. "But let's not dwell over this any longer. I believe you had an interesting proposal for me, something to spice up this boring routine, I'd like to know more about these plans of yours."
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan)   Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 am

As the wind billowed further, rustling against the two who gathered, their lingering reiatsu prompted the prying eyes of their unwanted guest to look closer at them as if it had no sense of subtly. Steadily, it lumbered towards them. Still, it seemed as if Illan had no interest in the danger that approached. “I offer you no challenge.” There was no use for him to test a battle of speed against a creature minute in nature. All it would’ve done is either end his existence or prove that he wasted his time on an impatient and insolent creature. “Join me. That is my proposal, Nakunzuh. I am gathering a group of those with unique qualities. You are one with such.” The sun shifted in the sky, peering down on the pair, shining on their monstrous masks. When he came to a stand, the Nakunzuh’s mask was cloaked by his shadow, and Illan shifted slightly away from the direction of the prowling monstrosity. “If I had thought you weak due to your size, I would have abandoned all thought of assemblage. Yet here I am.” He took a rested position once more staring directly in the path of their new friend’s arrival. When it came to his moniker, there were plenty of names he could go by, yet he preferred none. If at all possible, Illan tried his hardest to avoid the topic. A small note of annoyance flashed in his eyes. “If there is anything you should call me by, it is Illan. In a few moments, we will have company. From the looks of it, it isn’t friendly.” His voice lowered enough for the two of them in their immediate space to speak. “How do you wish to handle this?”

Now the question came: How well did Illan know the area? Was it a random pick or did he choose it specifically because he wanted to see what his new interest could do? It’d be a shame to not be able to see her performance like he did with Faral. “You mistook my interest as an insult. There is plenty I could offer you, but I cannot say everything right this moment. Just know that there will be a place where we can convene, hide, plan, grow, and eventually rule when we get that far.” A brilliant confidence spilled his voice, betraying the subtle calm he held up until that point. A fire began to build behind those red eyes as if an insignia was etching itself into Nakunzuh’s very soul. This restless vigor of his attracted a few choice picks thus far, but now it was time for one more. “Since you seem to be looking for entertainment and food…” His eyes raised off to her lower right flank “…how about you take the time to show me what you are capable of against that?” And as if on cue the ground they rested on became disturbed and some creature around the size of Illan, if not a bit shorter pushed against a tree, distorting its once beautiful shape. Green foliage showered the Hollow upon its arrival and in its eyes was the insatiable hunger that separated it from them. At some level this Hollow had intelligence as it stalked upon them, but it saw two Hollows making peace, which looked horrible from an outsider’s perspective. Illan showed a mild interest in combat despite the obvious hunger growing within him.

A smug grin stretched its mask; as between the two; it looked towards the midget hollow down below with obvious deviant intent. “An appetizer before my meal!” A hungry tongue lapped over its mask “Come…HERE It disobeyed the first law of combat, lunging towards the much smaller Hollow with intents to either smash or grab it. It seemed confused at first, but moments before the fist was to collide with Nakunzuh, its fist closed tight, sending a strong punch downwards – not the smartest of moves, but effective to get one’s point across. Illan at this closed his eyes, releasing a heavy breath from the moment it began speaking. He had no interest in fresh Hollow who can barely control themselves. It is a shame. If only he were a little more adept & less reckless, he would’ve made a great ally to the cause.

Last edited by Raikou on Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfmatt-X

Wolfmatt-X

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan)   Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 9:02 am

Nakunzuh closed her eyes as if waiting for the grotesque creature's attack to connect, but at the very last second, like a gust of wind she disappeared from under the hollow's punch. "Tsk, they just don't know when to quit do they?" The vulpine ghost did not in fact disappear, she just moved too fast for the lumbering idiot attacking her to understand. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted her new "companion" Illan studying her and waiting, a grin crept onto her face, she couldn't believe it, he was testing her. Somehow the bigger hollow had baited this one with his presence, or maybe it was the animosity between the two who attracted this creature? At this point it did not matter, Nakunzuh was hungry and restless, she was going to make a little show out of this, because it was fun.

As the fist slammed into the ground, she snuck behind her opponent and with a powerful push from her hind paws she lept onto his back. As her paws landed near it's shoulders she opened her mouth wide and bit deeply into it's neck. "Ow! That really hurt ya know?" Using both arms the hollow grabbed onto the fox and threw her on the ground with force. As she slammed her back on the ground Nakunzuh growled at her assailant. She quickly rolled back on her feet and raise her tails into the air, snarling at her opponent: "Who are you calling a snack you imbecile, the only snack here is YOU" She lunged forward, dashing between it's legs. As she passed beneath him the bigger hollow tried to grab her but failed, as his fist both grabbed a handful of air and dirt. The slender vulpine spirit used her hind legs and kicked the brute in the back to make him fall over. But her impact just wasn't strong enough.

Recoiling from a second hit this hollow turned around with it's fist to the ground, spinning, hoping to hit the fox with a backhand, but alas he was just too slow. Gracefully Nakunzuh jumped in the air, landing on the creature's fist and swiped at it's throat twice. She then agilely pounced over him, landing on his back again, putting her claws into it's flesh and ripping away at it as she was falling to the ground. The hollow let out a powerful roar as it flew into a rage. "Come here you little shite, just let me eat you!" It sprinted in her direction with open arms, trying to grapple her, his expression was one of pure rage towards the small vulpine figure, he just wanted to rip her to shreds.

With barely enough time to react, Nakunzuh tried dashing out of the way, but this hollow was too big to move in time, he managed to grab her torso between his powerful fists and started squeezing. Feeling her bones crack under the pressure, the small one did the only thing she could at this point, she bit into the bigger one's thumbs in an attempt to free herself of this snare. With a loud yelp the big spirit let her go as her fangs plunged deeply into his hand "Stop squirming you little insect" He immediately closed his hands together and struck the fox on the back like a hammer. The fox emitted a loud yip as she fell to the ground from the sheer impact of the blow. Coughing up a good amount of blood she lept back. Preparing for another attack she waited. She knew if she just stood there he couldn't resist the lure of another assault, she readied her body, dropping her stance lower by a couple inches. But as soon as the giant dashed towards her, she once again sprinted between his legs. She gracefully jumped with her whole strength to pass between his legs and as she did she extended her claws and ripped at his heels.

The hollow who was about twice her size was now down on it's knees, facing away from her. She used her agility and speed to run around him as to face him again. Now was the time to end this, she knew she wouldn't last in a contest of endurance. Barely able to recoil from the last blow and unable to keep up with the fox's speed, the brute started looking around, trying to find his prey. But oh no, Nakunzuh was not to be the prey today either, as always she was the hunter. As soon as his neck extended and his sight was to the side, looking for his query, she pounced. With a powerful bite she took out a chunk out of the hollow's throat and landed at it's feet. She spat out the big piece of meat on the ground as the lumbering oaf fell to her side bleeding profusely. She turned and looked at Illan before saying: "Well, what are you waiting for, dinner is served." She let out a loud snarl as she started tearing at the bigger hollow's flesh, devouring it with gusto. It was really a grim sight for anyone who wasn't used to these kind of things. Hunger had taken over Nakunzuh as she had been deprived of her lunch, this tall idiot would do the job, his spiritual pressure wasn't so tasty, but it was more than satiating.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan)   Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 7:24 am

Even while Sneaker caught on to them, Illan hadn’t moved an inch. This Hollow’s power was useless in combat, but allowed to ‘successfully’ stealth up to the pair – that was if Illan hadn’t noticed him on the way there. Those two weren’t his first target, but the feline hollow made a creative path on their way to the clearing that got his attention all to test Nakunzuh & her abilities firsthand. His eyes turned up to the impressively tall Hollow, then down to the smaller creature. Now it was time to see how she handled herself in the face of adversity.

When Nakunzuh looked towards him, Illan shut his eyes, turned his head, and rested them atop his paws, enjoying the breeze that swept by them. A single eye peeked open slightly to watch the events unfold while appearing non-caring. If he had wished, he could’ve fought with Nakunzuh, or fended off Sneaker himself. This way was easier by far.

Illan questioned her intent at her attempt to go for Sneaker's throat. Why not go for the legs instead? Or sides? It was clear Nakunzuh was going to have to hone her skills, but that is what training was for. Practice on their future adversaries so that future fatal mistakes aren’t made. Nakunzuh's recovery was the only thing that mattered in this scenario. The Cyclops hollow quickly snatched her up, partially worrying Illan. As Sneaker squeezed, Illan tensed up, turning his full gaze at the brawl ahead. If she were to make a move, now would be the time to do so. How useful would Nakunzuh be as a deceased party member? As she bit & flailed in his grasp to escape like some normal feral creature, Illan looked closely at her wiggle room she had every time the taller Hollow’s grip loosened. She had already won that fight, he understood. But with how much grace & finesse would she use in the process?

She escaped! What faint emotion Illan could call worry left him, and now there were the last few steps to this dance before Sneaker succumbed to his injuries.

When she chose to strike at the larger foe's heels, Illan slipped a smirk beneath the mask of his, though it was only for a split second. The following strikes felled Sneaker & so Illan came to a proud stand, though he refrained from showing such to a stranger. He approached the corpse of the Hollow with a silent saunter, immediately ripping at the flesh of its arm & back with no regard for what he was or what he went through to get to that point. Blood dripped from his maw until it fell back into his decaying form. “You did well.” said Illan, monotonously “You are the one I am looking for. Return with me to Hueco Mundo and I shall introduce you to the others.” He leaned back down, tearing a larger chunk off of Sneaker, greedily ingesting the creature. A new power grew in his belly, overwhelming the previously boundless hunger that took him. This kind of elation was the type of feeling he desired for so long and now that he has begun tasting such fruits, there is no going back. “Let us go, Nakunzuh. I will show you where we will all convene. The others will be happy to have you with us.” Now to get rid of Sneaker permanently; Illan clawed the large hollow on what was formally his back – now a mess of red ichor & torn meat. He pressed against his throat with one claw and dipped his head down to grip the chin of his mask with his teeth. A few gnarly cracks and splashes of blood later, Illan managed to break the mask off of the Hollow, bringing about the true end of their attacker. While the rest of Sneaker dissipated into nothingness, Illan placed the mask at Nakunsuh’s feet. “Here is your trophy. It will more than prove your worth to the others. I pray that your fiery nature keeps you alive long enough for us to realize our goal.”

He turned on his heel slowly, lapping the sanguine fluid from his mask until he found his way to two makeshift posts. A few sudden bursts of reiatsu pulsated from him and the all too familiar black line drew itself before him. He looked back to see if Nakunzuh was following before he leaped through the Garganta, once again returning to Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Wolfmatt-X

Wolfmatt-X

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan)   Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 2:00 am

She hesitated only for an instant, curious as to what his new companion was doing. She stepped back as Illan’s large paws dropped on the back of Sneaker. Turning her head to the side trying to figure out what he was doing, she saw him bring his face towards the mask of the assaillant. As Illan's mouth closed around the edge of Sneaker’s mask, Nakunzuh looked away for an instant, but quickly turned her attention back on her new companion. It wasn’t out of disgust or fear that she looked away, she simply wondered if it really was necessary to disfigure him this way after he died, wouldn’t it be more convenient to eat him whole? She got up on all fours as he ripped off the mask and threw it at her feet. She looked at the trophy on the ground with a puzzled look, what was she to do with it? What purpose would this even serve other than show around she killed another? She clenched her teeth around the edge of the bloodied mask and lifted it off the ground. She waited hesitantly as Illan walked a few feet away, when she suddenly felt his reiatsu spike and a large fissure appeared in front of them, a large black opening tore into the air and from it she could feel the power of Hueco Mundo, a world where reiatsu was as common as air, finally she had found a way to make it in there. Nakunzuh quickly stepped behind Illan as he jumped through the Garganta and she hopped in after him into the unknown. She felt excitement through her whole body as she left the human world for the first time since her “birth”. Clutching the mask in her mouth she wondered what kind of place would this new world be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan)   Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another boring morning (Nakunzuh & Illan)
Page 1 of 1