The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS  Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS    HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:15 pm

Happy Holidays everyone, I personally wanna wish everyone a safe and blessed trip back home to your family and friends. We tend to forget about those that mean the most to us from time to time and this is the time that we show them how much we love them by giving back. I want to say that my wish has already came true me and you great group of people manage to revive and give this shot another chance at being great again and I can't thank you enough so from the bottom of my heart Thank you and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Hanukkah,  Kwanzaa, or whatever you holiday is, and please don't be a Scrooge
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS    HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:36 pm

I will try to enjoy the days of quiet that these holidays afford me. To that extent it shall be a fun time. Best wishes to all
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS    HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:25 am

yeah happy holidays ^_^ Smile

So we can all starting posting again now?

Everythings sorted and shiny right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS    HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS
Page 1 of 1